The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

Final Fantasy VII: Telltales

SAga4000
    Admin

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Telltales

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:38 pm

"I don't know what kinda childhood you had, but I'm sure you had happy one." Solas replied. Tifa raised an eyebrow and then said,
    "Okay, why do you have to be such an ass? You wanna talk about bad childhood, don't even get me started--"
    "You gave me the same lecture in my world, sometimes. But growing up where I was, it wasn't like a day in the park either." He replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:38 am

Dawn said, "But being serious is so boring brother, why would you want to be serious all the time?" She saw a butterfly land on the window and said, "Awe what a cute little butterfly." She walked up to it gently and carefully picked it up and placed it on her shoulder and said, "Isn't it adorable?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:24 am

"Yeah, I'm serious and fun is for woosies." Solas replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:21 am

Dawn gasped, "Wait did I fade?"

Red swished his tail and said, "No!"

Dawn sighed in relief and said, "Thank goodness, when my brother asked if I was for real, I thought maybe I had become un-real or not real as it was."

Aerith giggled softly and said, "I like her, she's adorable!"

Dawn said, "That's what mom always said about me, always made her laugh I did." She sat down next to Solas, "Are you always serious brother? Don't you have fun every now and then?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:09 am

"...Well thank god that dad isn't here, or else he'll flip." Solas replied. "Really?! I wanna see daddy flipping!" Dawn replied.
    "Are you for real?" Solas asked.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:05 am

Dawn said, "Wait, you're Aerith? Wow you look so young! No wonder Daddy fell in love with you, oh when you two were married, it was the best day of your life...but Solas...you aren't in my life, why is that?"

Red said, "Simply put, you two are from two completely alternate realities. In Solas' timeline, Cloud either stayed single, or did not marry Tifa, and obviously did not marry Aerith or Solas would have known Dawn here. In your timeline Dawn, Cloud married Aerith and had you. The real question is...what will happen in this timeline. So how did you get here?"

Dawn blinked then thought for a moment before she said, "I dunno...I was picking flowers for Mom and Daddy when I suddenly blacked out. When I came to, I saw those birdies above me and wanted to pet their feathers."

Yuffie said, "You do realize they are monsters right?"

Dawn said, "Mom always said that if one tried hard enough and just pay attention, you can always see what is in a creature's heart, be they monster or human."

Aerith blinked then said, "I guess that does make sense."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:01 am

"That's my last name!" Aerith replied.
    "Why I am not surprised..." Solas added.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:59 am

Dawn pouted, "Awe rats, no fair. The cute ones always are either not interested, or...in this case related. Your dad isn't Cloud is it, cuz that's my Daddy! Such a sweethearted guy he is...course he does get annoyed with me often, I don't know why."

Yuffie blinked then said, "Maybe because you're an airhead?"

Dawn said, "Uh yup yup, that's probably right...OOH puppy!" She raced in and started hugging Red then said, "Oh name's Dawn...Dawn Gainsborough."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:35 am

"I have a name and it's Solas Strife." He replied, then he paused, "Or is it Lockhart, since you and dad weren't typical married at the time--"
    "Whatever!" Tifa replied.
    "Right, anyway, I'm Solas."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:33 am

She glanced up and said, "Oh my!" She raced into the inn and started knocking on the door.

Yuffie opened it and asked, "Okay, who are you and what do you want?"

She said, "I noticed that there was a cute guy in the window and just had to come see!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:04 am

"..." Solas remained silent as he stared at blonde haired girl before him. "Multiverse theory?" Tifa asked.
    "Multiverse theory." He replied as he continued watching the girl trying to catch the "birds".

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:51 am

The girl got up and looked up then said, "Awe cute little birdies, come to me...oh come to me pretty please?"

The Zus swooped down and charged at her. She giggled and jumped onto one's back and shouted, "Fly little birdie fly!"

Yuffie blinked then whispered, "Guys...doesn't she seem like someone else we know?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:32 am

"Well I don't know any girl with blonde hair from my time." Solas replied, "Maybe she's a different universe to my own."
    "Wait, what?" Yuffie blinked twice.
    "Multiverse theory." Solas replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:30 am

The group returned to the inn and Yuffie said, "Strange...I had heard this town burnt down as well...is something wrong with the Doctor?"

Aerith said, "It's a coverup..." She was stroking the petals on a flower and said, "That's the only logical explanation...someone rebuilt this town to look identical to the town that got burnt down and someone has paid these residents to keep their mouths shut."

Tifa blinked and softly said, "That's...surprisingly well thought out."

Aerith said, "I told you didn't I? I act like an airhead to have fun, it does not mean I am not intelligent, I only use that when it is serious moments." She glanced down and saw something swirly just like when Solas had appeared on the ground, then she looked to the sky and said, "Hey look the Zus are flying around again, they are circling, almost like...they are waiting for something or someone to die..."

She looked back down and saw a girl on the ground in the same spot as the swirly thing had been in. She said, "Guys...there's a girl with blonde hair on the ground there...Solas do you know her?"

Solas asked, "Now why would I know her? I'm from the future you idiot!"

Aerith said, "Because I just saw some swirly thing on the ground and when it disappeared, she was laying on the spot it was originally at."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:09 am

Solas turned to Tifa, the same time she turned to him, each of them knew what was on the mind of the other, but both agreed silently to remain low.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:42 pm

When they returned Tifa took Solas who was carrying Cloud to the Nibelheim clinic.

The doctor did some tests and fixed up his wounds and after about an hour he came out and said, "Well there's good news and bad news."

Tifa blinked, "What's the bad news?"

The doctor said, "He has been exposed to an extremely high amount of Mako. I do not know how this will affect him in the future."

Yuffie asked, "And the good news?"

The doctor said, "Apart from that, he will be fit to travel in about a week."

Yuffie shrieked, "A WEEK? YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO SIT IN THIS BORING TOWN FOR A FULL WEEK???"

Tifa removed her hands from her ears and said, "This town...is my hometown. I am more worried that Sephiroth will get further ahead while we rest. Strange...I distinctly remember this town burning down."

The doctor said, "Nonsense, this town has been standing for well over fifty years! What is the matter with you?"

Tifa ran her fingers through her hair then stared at the Doctor, "I was here, it burned down five years ago!"

The Doctor said, "I don't know what Bacchus Wine you've been drinking little missy, but this town has been here for fifty years and has never broken down, now kindly get your ragtag gang of misfits and losers out of my hospital, I will come get you at the inn when your friend has recovered!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:52 pm

"Oh shit..." Solas added.
    "Well if it makes you feel better, that is one sweet looking armor though." Tifa replied. "Thanks, and I'll be right back." He turned around and hurried over toward the crevice where Cloud was left and then grabbed his hand before he pulled him up.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:43 pm

When Solas returned, Tifa looked around then asked, "Hey Solas...where is Cloud? Weren't you supposed to go get him?"

Yuffie said softly, "Well...unless he's dead of course..."

Tifa whacked her upside the head and said, "Don't talk like that, Cloud is one of the strongest...well he's one of the most reliable...you know what...no he's not. He's a clumsy scatterbrain, but he still tries hard!"

Yuffie sighed and said, "So Solas, is Cloud dead? That's the only reason you wouldn't have brought him with you."

Meanwhile...

Cloud was slowly sliding off the ground onto the Crevice. When Solas had dropped him, he had dropped him on an angled hill, not a steep one, but he was slowly sliding as he couldn't get up himself.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Solas hurried over toward Cloud and lifted him up to his back. He turned toward the crevice and saw the armor.
    "Okay...leave my dad here and get the armor for yourself or get your dad to the hospital and lose the armor?" He spoke to himself. A few seconds he let Cloud fall to the ground and then said, "Sorry dad." He turned and rushed to get the armor.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:09 pm

The dragon roared and stumbled back. Cloud was unconscious at this point, but the Dragon was also finding it hard to get over to the town due to the crevice that Cloud had created. It breathed fire all around it when a final Chakram flew tried and true, severing its head from its body. The dragon collapsed...dead...on its tail was a Dragon Armlet, a very rare and powerful armor for the heroes.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:45 pm

Solas braced himself and rolled when he hit the ground. He got up and brought out his chakrams and narrowed his eyes while trying to take aim.

The dragon opened his mouth, ready to scorch Cloud when two chakrams flew by cutting the dragon on both eyes, blinding him.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:48 pm

Cloud coughed painfully and said, "Son...you're being slowed down by me...we can't both get away..." He saw Nibelheim was coming up and pushed himself off his son's back then picked up Solas and threw him into Nibelheim with all of his strength and stabbed the ground and shouted, "You will not go further you monster!" Meteors began raining down on the Dragon, ripping its wings from its back. He dug his sword deeper into the ground and created a fissure with Quake 3. The ground began to collapse and the Dragon jumped back. It roared angrily and Cloud collapsed, having kept the Dragon away. As it could no longer fly, it had to go by land and Cloud had effectively delayed the Dragon's advance.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:41 pm

"I think we should both go!" Solas put his chakrams back in his jacket as he hurried over and carried his father on his back. He looked up as the dragon was ready to blow out fire. Solas rushed toward Nibelheim and barely dodged the flames.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:37 pm

The Dragon shook Solas off and began to slowly approach him. He roared...he was really angry now...he got within a few feet of him and took a deep breath and breathed fire at full force.

When the flames died down...Cloud was standing between Solas and the Dragon, sword in front of him...he had taken the full brunt of the flames. He gasped painfully and said, "Now...Solas...get out of here...while you...still can..." He fell to one knee as the Dragon began to approach.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:35 pm

"Okay don't start with the sentimental stuff!" Solas shouted before he leaped up with his chakram and ran up the dragon's snout.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:09 pm