The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

Final Fantasy VII: Telltales

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Telltales

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:53 pm

Cloud stood up and said, "Would all of you just shut up?" He slowly turned and his blue eyes were flashing dangerously. He said, "Solas, I don't give a rat's ass where you came from to be honest, my only goal is to kill Sephiroth before he kills any one of us. Aerith, you have to stop being such an airhead and Tifa, calm the hell down! You should have more of a grudge against Sephiroth then I do, he killed your father and destroyed our hometown, yet you're making small talk like nothing else matters in this world. Now I'm leaving to go take down Sephiroth, if any of you morons want to come along, then let's go, otherwise this is where we part!" He turned and walked off towards the south.

Red XIII looked back at them then took off after Cloud.

The rest raced after him leaving Solas behind.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:27 pm

"Aerith, he's a person, not a dog." Tifa replied, "Besides you don't know where he's been."
    "And I have a name--" The young man replied.
    "Like we care 'bout that." Barret stated.
    "--And it's Solas." He stated cutting Barret off.
    "You really testing me boy."
    "And I'm suppose to be scared why?" Solas asked.
    "Oh I dunno? 'cause I HAVE A GUN FOR AN ARM?" Barret retorted.
    "Yeah....seen it, try again big man." Solas replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Cloud came racing out and drew his blade almost immediately and stepped between Tifa and the new stranger. He placed the large blade right at the young man's throat, "Who the hell are you, and how you fell from the sky? Speak or I will lose my patience. I have dealt with too much crap today. First there's the crazy Aerith girl who is obsessed with kittens, lollipops and flowers, second there's Tifa who is a foul mouthed psychopath who nearly gets me killed regularly, who claims to be my best friend. I have a black guy in the group who is positively insane thinking he can take down Shinra with a ragtag band of misfits and miscreants, most of whom couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, and lastly I have a damned animal who won't shut the hell up! If you're another crazy person, I swear to god, I will lose it!"

Aerith ran out and shouted, "But Cloud you looked so good in a dress!"

Cloud moved the sword away then screamed in frustration and threw his sword embedding it in a tree and shouted, "That's it, you morons are on your own! I'm going after Sephiroth...NOW!" He drew the Buster Sword and walked off.

Red XIII said, "Now you have all done it...I will try and calm him down, although seriously...Tifa, Aerith...Barret, you all need to stop trying to be annoying brats around him." He walked off to go and calm Cloud down. He didn't say a word as he knew that bugged him and just let him sit on the bank nearby stroking his head.

Cloud said, "Why...why can't they just...I don't know be somewhat normal?"

Red XIII asked, "This coming from the guy who has momentary flashes of memories that cause him to double over in pain? I hardly call you normal Cloud."

Cloud sighed and said, "Good point...but still...Aerith is going to get herself killed if she keeps up with the cutesy crap without caring about what is around her, and Tifa isn't helping matters by being a jackass at times."

Red sighed and said, "Barret acts like an insane person who has moments of sanity, that isn't helping either."

Cloud sighed and said, "I don't know, maybe I should have never returned to Midgar...I'd be blissfully unaware of Sephiroth being back and had gone on with my life, but no...I had to go to Midgar because I was drawn there...what an idiot I am!"

Red XIII said, "That and you crossdressed."

Cloud growled, "Let that go Red, I was embarrassed enough about it, let alone I passed off well enough for a girl that I was chosen out of three...two of them being ACTUAL girls!"

Aerith ran up to the young man and hugged him, "Oh wow, he is so cute, can I keep him Tifa? Oh Can I?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:32 am

"Uh, hello...are you alive?" Tifa asked. "I'll poke him and see."
    The young man dressed in the black jacket replied with his voice muffled from having his face pressed against the ground.
    "Don't poke me..."
    "Hello--?"
    The young man with the brown hair, tied to a high ponytail and brown eyes turned over and said,
    "Oh my god! What part of don't poke me don't you understand you f***ing moron!"
    Aerith then gasped,
    "Tifa! He looks a lot like you!"
    "No shit--wait Tifa...?"
    "Uh Yeah that's my name." Tifa added.
    "...Oh f***."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:21 am

Aerith whispered, "Hey look, someone fell out of the strange swirly thing...oh and I'm going to see what all the fuss about not being naked is, bye!" She ran off and burst into Cloud's room and closed and locked the door.

Cloud blinked and asked, "Aerith...what exactly are you doing?"

Aertih grinned and said, "Tormenting Tifa...oh and some weird guy fell from a swirly thingy!"

Cloud sighed and went to the door, "Aerith, you need to start to talk more normally, if you keep this up, you won't survive the journey and that will be sad....a pretty girl should not have to die for being and idiot." He went outside and saw Tifa approaching the young man.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:16 am

"Yeah, I appreciated the laugh, and as for Barret, yeah, he's not my type either."
    "What is your type?"
    "Well--"
    "Oh look a whirl in the sky!"
    "A what?"
    "That swirly thing in the sky! It's so pretty."
    "Holy shit that's a ******* wormhole!"
    "A real one?! So gigantic worm--"
    "No you idiot! It's a portal!"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:09 am

Aerith said, "Strange I thought you two liked each other, I mean Cloud went nuts to save you when he thought you ere kidnapped. I guess you like Barret more then?"

Cloud meanwhile was sharpening his blades preparing for the next leg of their journey.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:02 am

Tifa, Aerith and Barret went to the reception and booked each of their rooms. Red and Barret had one room while the women had their own.

"So...?" Aerith spoke once she and Tifa were alone.
    "So...What?"
    "Do you and Cloud like each other?"
    Tifa was taken aback, "W-What? Me?"
    "You two seem to know each other really well."
    Tifa then held back her laughter, but after a few minutes she couldn't hold it back anymore, "Cloud and Me?!Oh--Oh---OH WOW...yeah...not gonna happen sweetie. Not by a long shot."
    "Not even a little?"
    "Nope."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:55 am

Cloud shouted back, "When you two are done your sight seeing, come to the inn, Red will bring Aerith there once she is tired out." He ran into the inn and closed the door then went to a private room and sighed in relief of having a little quiet time without the rest of them bugging him. He began testing the edge of the Hardedge he had stolen in Shinra HQ earlier.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:52 am

"He didn't just ditch us!"
    "Yeah, Barret I think he did."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:48 am

Aerith blinked and said, "Now what crawled in his manure and died?" She ran over to CLoud, "Come on Cloud, let's run ahead to Kalm!"

Cloud sighed and said, "Red, could you please take Aerith ahead, maybe do something to burn off some of her excess energy." He saw Red eye the girl curiously and then the two of them rushed ahead.

Cloud blinked and called after them, "I meant run her around a lot!" He turned to Barret and Tifa then said, "Look, you two drive me nuts, I won't deny it, but at least you can hold your own in fights. Of course I've seen what Aerith can do, I'm begging you two, please don't get her upset! It gets downright scary!" He entered Kalm leaving the two lovebirds alone (just kidding).

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:45 am

"So what it's like in Kalm? Are there a lot of flowers there? Maybe they have cute animals!" Aerith added.
    "Oh yeah, you'll survive this trip all right." Tifa replied. Aerith then gasped happily, "Really!?"
    "Keep that up and I guarantee you won't!" Barret replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:33 am

Cloud said, "First of all, you have ALWAYS been foul mouthed, lost home or not, second of all, it is a combination of dealing with all your quirks, oh and don't forget, it wasn't you who had a panic attack in Shinra HQ from seeing Jenova and finding out Sephiroth was still alive, so excuse me if the loss of your bar Seventh Heaven is not on the highest of my priorities right now! You just don't get it, none of you do, none of you have fought Sephiroth the way I have, the closest one to that is Tifa here." He shook his head and said, "Let's just get to Kalm and figure out our next move."

He saw Barret starting to snicker and said, "One word Barret, and your arm will be in pieces...seriously, I have had it! First I am stuck dressing up as a girl, second I am fighting some creepy creature in the Sewers, then I see an entire city crushed...BY ANOTHER SECTION OF THE CITY! Then I have to rescue her which causes me no end to the stress, nevermind what I just told you all about Sephiroth. Finally we find this talking animal who doesn't seem to shut up, and you expect me to worry about your bar? At least everyone got out of there alive!"

Barret said, "Biggs, Wedge and Jessie weren't so lucky..."

Cloud said, "That's another thing, those three had no formal training, only Jessie had any skills necessary for a team like you had set up, what in the HELL were you thinking? Biggs and Wedge weren't able to fight their way out of a paper bag...Biggs maybe a little, but Wedge? Why did you involve him? He would have still been alive, maybe in Sector 5 had you not done so. I mean honestly, what goes through that head of yours?"

Barret said, "Black things..."

Cloud sighed and said, "Why do I even bother?" He saw Kalm coming onto the horizon and said, "Thank god...let's get there."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:23 am

"Oh I'm sorry, did you just lose your home today Cloud?"
    "Well--" He replied.
    "No you didn't. So I'm sooooo sorry if I'm just a little bit foul mouthed today!"
    Aerith gasped, "You lost your home?!"
    "Yeah, hello, the seventh heaven, it's a bar beneath Sector Seven."
    "You raised a child in a bar! That's no place for a little girl."
    "...Are you for real?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:17 am

Aerith ran up behind Tifa and said, "Because I'm the only other girl you've met that can actually keep up with you Tifa." She ran ahead of Cloud and the others.

Cloud said, "Would all of you just shut up? Seriously, Tifa you are a foul mouthed hot-headed friend, Barret, you are freaking insane, I don't even know WHAT is going on in Aerith's head over there, and to be honest the only sane one I actually don't want to tear my own hair out in conversation is Red XIII at least he is relatively normal! Yes you heard me right, an animal is relatively normal."

Red XIII said, "Actually, I am a cosmo canyon beast that guards..."

Cloud groaned, "And that one doesn't shut up if you pay it to...damn it can I just get five minutes without one of you trying to drive me insane?" He kicked a rock ahead and sheathed his sword.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:14 am

"Remind me again why we decided to take her with us?" Tifa asked.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:09 am

Red XIII also known as Nanaki said, "You know Barret, if you keep it up, Cloud may just make you get into one of those dresses yourself and see how you like being teased."

Aerith grinned and said, "Hey look, FLOWERS!" She raced away from the group much to everyone's dismay. She knelt by the flowers and said, "There there little ones, that nasty Barret can't step on you anymore."

SAga4000
    Admin

Final Fantasy VII: Telltales

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:27 am

The remaining members of AVALANCHE traveled to Kalm, after deciding to leave Midgar in the aftermath of Sector Seven's attack, or they would have if Barret didn't have to stop every five minutes just to laugh when Tifa's words came to his head.

"Yeah, Barret, Cloud's cross-dressing mission is funny, but this is really getting old now." Tifa told him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:08 pm