The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

Final Fantasy VII: Telltales

SAga4000
    Admin

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Telltales

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:40 pm

"Not to mention you're a teenager, what's the first thing you about leading?" Solas pointed out.
    "I'm no older than you!"
    "Yeah, but I'm not who wants to be leader here." Solas replied. "Oh yeah! I say because you're scared."
    He scoffed, "Call me what you want but I know what's going to this group when it's being lead by a hormonal teenager. Yeah, so I'll pass thank you very much."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Cloud said, "Hang on just a minute, who said Barret was the leader? He couldn't lead us out of a paper bag with an exit sign!" He stared at Barret and said, "If anything...and I can't believe I am uttering these words...but Tifa should lead us. She's the most determined person I have ever met."

Yuffie glared and put her hands on her hips, "Now just a minute here, I think I'm more determined."

Cloud said, "Yes but you're a thief and I don't know you well Yuffie."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:14 pm

"Actually I don't have a problem with that." Solas replied. "Now hold on, Barret is the leader here, I say he gets some a share."
    "Aw thank God."
    "All he has to do is do me a solid."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:05 pm

Cloud glared at Barret and then said, "You know what Barret, I've been meaning to ask, what exactly do you bring to this party? Last I checked, you haven't done jack shit since we started on this journey. You can wait until after everyone else has eaten now." He glared then said, "Tifa, if you and Solas would divide up the food, we will eat, and Barret can watch until we are done."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:04 pm

"Seems fair to me." Solas replied.
    "Excuse me?!"
    "Can it Barret, just go with the flow." Tifa told him. "Now hold on."
    "GO WITH THE FLOW!"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Cloud said, "Very well, they can have first choice, but Aerith and Yuffie get the second choice." He saw Barret about to open his mouth but he said, "Shut it Barret, no one cares. Have you no gentlemanly pride?"

Yuffie grinned and said, "Don't mind if I do, go ahead and pick you two so Aerith and I can get our fill, we will leave the worst parts for Barret."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:08 pm

An hour later Solas and Tifa came back with their kills and dumped on it the ground. "All right now we can eat!"
    "Hold it, since Tifa and I were the ones who nearly got killed trying to hunt them down, we want the biggest pieces." Solas stated.
    "Now hold on just a minute--"
    "Take it or we will dump for Aerith's bird friends to eat." Solas told him.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Aerith began to slowly spin and raised her staff to the sky and said, "Come to me pretty birdies!" Eight birds flew down and began to circle her. They charged and she dodged them and said, "Now that isn't very nice, we want your help!"

Cloud sighed and shooed them away and said, "Aerith, even if we did use them to fly, if we pass Sephiroth, there won't be much of a point to it, now would there."

Aerith gasped and said, "Ohh you're right...my bad." She ran off to go start a fire for them to cook whatever Tifa and Solas would be bringing back.

Cloud sighed in relief as the birds flew away and sat down again and thought, "We have to get rid of Sephiroth for good." He looked at the sky and got lost in his thoughts, some of which were the others teasing him about that one moment in his life where he had dressed up as a girl and thought, "Why did I have to use the nickname Thunderhead?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:58 pm

"Okay, so you're from the future? You got anything I need to know about so I won't screw up in the future?"
    "No." Solas replied. 'Because I was one of those screw ups.' He thought. "Okay, you're telling me that I would all right in the future?"
    "Yeah, you'll be fine."

"Hello my bird friends!" Aerith's voice shouted from the distance as she waving her hands while facing the sky.
    "God dammit Aerith could you be anymore conspicuous!" Tifa and Solas shouted at the same time.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Cloud said, "Our main aim is Sephiroth, but I'll help you if I have the opportunity, it is Soldier's fault Wutai ended up the way it did after all."

Aerith said, "Well aren't you a softie?"

Cloud said, "Maybe somewhat, but I am out to defeat Sephiroth, then stop Shinra next, so helping kingdoms damaged or destroyed by Shinra is a part of that secondary mission."

Aerith smiled and said, "Hey...hey Yuffie..." She sat up and said, "Come on, I want us to see if we can find one of those bird monsters, you know the blue ones?"

Cloud blinked and said, "Aerith...what are you planning?"

Aerith beamed and said, "If we can tame them, maybe we can fly after Sephiroth. They are strong enough to carry a person after all."

Cloud sighed and said, "How in the hell do you plan to tame one of those things? They move really fast and like to strike first."

Aerith said, "All one has to do is listen and one can understand them. I may act like an airhead, but I am no fool." She got up and walked off towards the woods.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:40 pm

"I'm trying to save my homeland from Shin-Ra's clutches." Yuffie replied.
    "Oh...and where exactly are you from?"
    "Wutai."
    "Wutai? Oh I heard of it, isn't that where they had the war?" Aerith replied as she sat up. "Yep."
    "And you lost right?"
    "Yep." Yuffie replied.
    "That's sad." Aerith added. "Not too worry, cuz once I'm done! Wutai will be restored to its former glory and it'll all thanks to The Great Ninja Yuffie!"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:33 pm

Cloud laid down in the grass and heard two people lay down next to him.  He saw Aerith was laying down on his other side.  He sighed and stared at the clouds above.  He said, "Aerith...why do you act like a ditzy airhead all the time?"

Aerith blinked then said, "Because it's fun, why would I want to be all serious?  You heard Hojo...about what I am supposed to do in my lifetime, how depressing."

Cloud looked at Yuffie who had laid down on his other side, "And what is your story little miss Thieving Ninja?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:28 pm

"They're gonna have a hard time finding food." Cloud added.

Solas and Tifa walked further out into the wilderness, and once they were alone, she asked, "So....Solas, how old exactly are you?"
    "Fifteen." He replied.
    "All right they, so what reality do you come from and who are you parents."
    "W-What, how did you figure that you?!"
    "Wormhole, you keep talking about how Barret's pulled the same stunt even though you haven't met him before, and when asked you talk about how you can't tell us because that will destroy the fabric of space and time. Not exactly hard to figure that out."
    'Shit...this is what I get for having dad's intelligence.' Solas thought to himself, "All right you got me."
    "So...?"
    "So what?"
    "Aren't you going to tell me?"
    "No."
    "And why not? If you're worried about me telling anyone, I promise you I won't."
    'Remember what my uncle Barret from my world told you...she is a liar and she's terrible at keeping secrets.'
    "Did you just think I was a liar?"
    "Yes." Solas replied, "So I'm not gonna tell you anything."
    "Oh ho ho, you will mister."
    "I've dealt with you in my future before, and your hissy fits, where do you think I get the influence from? Beside no amount of your outbursts will scare me."
    "Aren't you technically breaking the laws of times and space."
    "No."
    "And why is that?"
    "Because I haven't told you who my parents are, and how I manage to deal with it?"  
    "You--well, all right, you got me there."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:50 pm

Tifa burst out laughing and said, "I think I like this kid.  Solas, why don't we go hunt for some food."  She walked off with him.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:47 pm

"Oh joy..." Tifa replied. "I feel you." Solas added before he continued on with the group. They continued on traveling from morning to night and by then they decided to make camp.

"Man, where the food at?!"
    "You didn't pack any before you guys left?!" Yuffie asked.
    "Uh no, our home kinda got destroyed." Tifa replied.
    "Oh."
    "Here's an idea, let's make the newbie go hunt for food." Barret replied.
    "Hello there's two newbies, so could you at least be a little more specific?" Solas added.
    "Okay, then, the newbie with the brown hair and smart mouth that tends to piss people off like blondie here."
    "..."
    "Is that specific enough for you?"
    "I have a name you know."
    "Tell me why I should care?"
    "Because, I've dealt with people like you, and your gun-arm doesn't scare me. So until you start treating me with more respect, I'm not going to get your food."
    "And what you makes you think that you deserve--"
    "NOW!" He screamed loud enough to make the ground shake.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:40 pm

Cloud stared at Solas and said, "Something about you is off...but we don't really have the time to focus on it. Come along all of you...we need to hunt down Sephiroth."

Aerith said, "Yay, new friend to fight?"

Cloud said, "Sephiroth isn't exactly a friend Aerith."

Yuffie blinked then asked, "Is she for real? Man what an airhead, and here I thought some of the people in my hometown were like that, she makes them seem smart."

Aerith pouted, "That isn't very nice."

Yuffie said, "Then stop acting like an airhead. You have a lot more intelligence about you than you are letting on...don't you?"

Aerith said, "Nope!" She ran ahead and Cloud groaned, "Here we go again, after her and onward to Junon!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:38 pm

"What round weapons? I don't see anything on him." Tifa added. "He's got in his jacket!" Yuffie replied.
    "You mean these things?" Solas then pulled out on of his chakrams from his jacket. "So you were armed?!" Barret stated before he pointed his gun arm at him.
    "Well duh! I'm a fighter--I mean hello how could anyone miss that?!" Solas replied. "All right then so who exactly are you?"
    "If I told you that it could disrupt the very fabric of space and time. And trust me, you don't want what that?"
    "Oh really? And what could happen if it was disrupted."
    "Well, this universe could cease to exist."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:26 pm

As the others left shortly after that discussion, they saw in the distance, Cloud was fighting someone in the forest.  The girl was a year older than Solas, but was holding her own easily against Cloud.

Cloud and the girl clashed one more time then tripped landing next to each other.  They turned towards each other and started to laugh together.  The girl propped herself up on her elbows, "You're a good fighter...what's your name?"

He said, "Name's Cloud, Soldier First Class."

The girl's eyes widened then she looked to the sky, "Soldier huh?  They destroyed my home you know..."

Cloud said, "Well I quit Soldier a while ago, what's your name?"

She said, "I don't give it out to random strangers..."  She looked at him and saw he was looking at her then she said, "Yuffie...that is all I will say."

Cloud said, "Well it is nice to finally meet a normal person Yuffie."

There was a throat clearing in the background and both jumped up.  Aerith said, "Awe Cloudy has a girlfriend!"

Tifa said, "Watch it, Thunderhead strikes again."

Cloud frowned and then shook his head and said, "You're right...but quit calling me that."

Aerith blinked and said, "But isn't that your name Thunderhead?"

Yuffie blinked and asked, "Thunderhead?"

Cloud said, "I'll explain it later...look you hate Soldier, Sephiroth is the worst one of the bunch and that's who we are after."  He saw that she was eyeing his Materia then said, "Tell you what, you come with me and after this journey, you can have any mastered Materia.  They always split off into new ones anyways, and I can grow them again."

Yuffie took his hand and said, "Done deal, I'm Yuffie the Ninja everyone, and I'll be stealing...I mean traveling with you from now on."

Cloud said, "Steal from us, and I will boot you out of the group myself, am I clear?"

Yuffie gulped then said, "Crystal..."  She spun her shurikan and looked back at Solas, "Hey that guy is using a disc as a weapon, what is that thing?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:12 pm

"Think we should and see where he's throwing his hissy fit?" Tifa suggested.
    "Naw, let him get all pissy. Beside it ain't our fault he started cross-dressing right?"
    "Technically you guys did leave him for dead." Solas added.
    "Who asked you?!"
    "You did."
    "Since when?"
    "When you made the cross-dressing--"
    "Hey, hey, guys! Let's just focus on getting Cloud okay?" Tifa added. "I thought you didn't like him?"
    "I don't, but I don't want karma to bite me in the ass about this one day."
    Aerith gasped and said, "So you do believe in karma!"
    "Oh my god...someone just shoot her." Tifa groaned. "Thats not very nice." Aerith added.
    "No shit..." Solas retorted.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Tseng turned to Cloud and said, "Thunderhead, if you are looking for Sephiroth, head to Junon...oh and make sure you show up to Rude's room one day in that dress, he was very curious." He walked off laughing at Cloud who was bright red by this point.

Cloud screamed, "One time, ONE TIME I did that to try and save Tifa and look where it got me? I'm the laughing stock of even our enemies!" He jumped to the exit and ran off towards Junon, leaving the others with Solas.

As he ran off, he got ambushed by a girl in the forest.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Solas then burst out laughing,
    "I remember that story! Oh-Oh, what was your name again? Thunderhead?!"
    "Whu-whu-would you just let it--wait, how did you know that?!"
    "If I tell you it could affect space and time!" Solas spoke while still laughing for a few minutes before he could catch his breath.
    "If there aren't anymore interruptions, may we focus the issue at hand?" Tseng asked him.
    "Yes. Yes we may." Solas replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:36 pm

A wolf like monster looked at him and wagged its tail.  There were five of them around Aerith.  She said, "Alright sit!"  They all sat and looked at him.  She giggled and said, "I always had a way with cute creatures like these."  She petted the lead one and said, "Hey can you help Cloudy?  He is fighting some giant snake!"

The five of them took off out of the cave and tackled Midgar Zolem knocking it over.  Cloud didn't question it and jumped down cutting the snake's head off.  He saw another one rising from the swamp and shouted, "RUN!"  The five wolves and Cloud raced into the cave.  The wolves then scattered.

Aerith pouted as Cloud walked up and said, "You scared my friends away."

Cloud sighed and said, "Aerith...if you're talking about those wolves, they are monsters, not friends...can we just all get through this cave?"

Barret said, "If you are so smart, then which way spikey?"

Cloud said, "Simple, we head west, that's the direction towards the exit of this cave and Junon."

The group headed west and found the Turks.  A black haired man said, "Hey look it's that strange girl...it's been a while."

Aerith beamed and said, "It's the guy who gave me chocolates if I went with him."

Cloud groaned and rubbed his forehead then asked, "What do you pinheads want?"

Tseng said, "To be honest, I'm surprised you have the gall to speak to me that way, especially after your other girlfriend there crushed Reno's nuts."

Cloud said, "I'd sooner die...wait girlfriend?  The hell?  Tifa?  She's insane!"  He was whacked upside the head by Tifa who shouted, "Who's ****ing insane Cloud?  I'm not the one cross dressing!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:23 pm

"I'll come with her." Solas told the group before he followed her into the cave.
    "Hey Aerith?" He called out, then he could hear her voice in the distance, and it sound like she was calling out names.

"Oh...you've gotta be kidding me..." Solas stated softly before he approached.
    "Hey Aerith."
    "Oh hey Solas, wanna meet my new friends?"
    "Sure...? I guess...?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Cloud said, "Just be quiet Barret! Seriously, I've had enough of your mouth!"

Barret pointed his gunarm and began firing at Cloud.

Cloud glared and began slashing the bullets at a rapid speed then he dashed in and placed his sword at Barret's neck, "One more word, it will be all it will take. You were a horrible leader as a terrorist cell. First, you never have your allies in the same place, that's why they all died! Second of all, never make your main base be accessible from a Pinball machine!" He sheathed his blade and said, "Now that the unpleasantness is behind us, if you wish to come along, that's fine Solas, but remember that Sephiroth is mine!" He turned and said, "Why must I travel with a hot-headed girl, an airhead, and a bonehead who fires at anything that moves? Good god, what I wouldn't give to have some competent help." He sighed as they all entered the Chocobo Ranch.

A man said, "Hi y'all, welcome to mah farm, did ya come for my teenage daughter?"

Cloud blinked, "Hell no! I came for Chocobos!"

The man said, "But you are a Chocobo, look at your hair."

Cloud groaned and rubbed his forehead and thought, "One more idiot to deal with!" He said, "How much for a group of Chocobos?"

The man said, "Oh ya can't take mah Chocobos." He pulled out a Shotgun and clicked it, "Now get offa my ranch before I blow yer heads off."

Cloud sighed and noticed a purple materia on the ground. He picked it up then said, "Alright we're going...crazy psychopath!" He walked off and in about ten minutes they had a group of Chocobos to race past the Midgar Zolem.

The rest of the group made it, but Cloud got stuck as his Chocobo got her foot tangled. He hopped off her and helped her free, but the Chocobo ran away right away. He shouted, "Son of a bitch!" The Midgar Zolem began to come at him. He ran and just before he stepped out of the swamp, it circled around him. He saw Solas about to draw his weapon but he said, "Get going you morons! Sephiroth will get away, I'll catch up!"

Aerith said, "Awe cute snake! I want it as a pet!"

Cloud shouted, "Shut up, Shut UP! This is not a pet you idiot!"

Aerith pouted then went into the cave.

Cloud said, "Go after her, don't let anyone catch her, she's our best lead to Sephiroth, GO!"

He raised his blade and thought, "Jeez, why me..." He jumped into the air and began attacking the Midgar Zolem.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:02 pm

Solas blinked twice and then he said, "Yup...he sounds like the jackass dad mom used to tell me about...so if I go with them that could effect the space time continuum but if I stay then I'm trapped."
    A few seconds later he then said, "Going with them it is."

"Hey wait up!" He shouted.
    "And whaddya you want now?" Barret demanded as they kept running after Cloud.
    "I'm coming with you!" Solas replied.
    "Aw he does like us!" Aerith replied.
    "I swear if I weren't running I would've kicked your sorry ass to wherever you came from!"
    "You tried that once!" Solas replied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:56 pm