The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

Final Fantasy VII: Telltales

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Telltales

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:35 am

Aerith glared at Solas and said, "If anything has happened to my little girl...I will personally...hold YOU accountable Solas. You had her last with you, you could have brought her to the inn and told her to wait here, but no, you told her to wait someplace completely random and then the rain came in and I couldn't find her and oh god...I feel faint." She swayed then sat on the couch and held her head in her hand.

Yuffie said, "Take it easy Aerith, easy..." She glanced at Solas and asked, "Are you a man or aren't you? You always act so tough. I never thought you'd be that selfish that you only care about your own skin rather than saving a girl in distress. I mean hell, I'm a thief and a Ninja, I care mostly about my home country, but if Red hadn't gone, I'd have gone out there myself."

The door opened and Red had come in, he was wet, but not drenched. He shook off and said, "You all need not worry, she is at a house not too far from here, she is warm and dry. I made sure she was asleep before I left. It is fine that Solas didn't go, he'd have gotten drenched, perhaps even got a cold."

Yuffie gasped then realized, "Oh...I didn't even think of that, you could have gotten sick."

Red said, "Exactly, now whether it was selfish or not of him not to go is beside the point. She is safe, and dry, that is all that matters. Now everyone just calm down. Yuffie, I think it best you take Aerith to a separate room with Tifa for the night, we guys will sleep in this room tonight, I will go pick up Dawn when the weather clears up. Tifa could you go downstairs and pay for a second room? There is money in my pouch so use that please."

Yuffie helped Aerith up and the two of them went to an unoccupied room.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:25 am

"Wait? She disappeared?" Tifa asked. Aerith nodded worriedly and then said, "I hope my little girl is all right."
    Solas remained silent as he continued on sharpening his weapons.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:30 am

Aerith slapped Solas so hard it actually made him turn on the spot. She leaned in close and hissed in his ear, "How you are anything like Tifa, I will never understand. Tifa may have a foul mouth on her at times, but she has a heart, heartless bastard." She shoved him aside and ran out to go find Dawn.

Red said, "Smooth...real smooth Solas. Tell me something, what kind of lame brain girl did you dupe into dating you? Was it pity? Or did you get down on your knees and beg? It's just that apart from your concern for Cloud that one time, you have shown nothing but a rotten attitude since you've arrived here. I don't even understand why you saved Cloud, I mean he already got Tifa pregnant with your unborn self, so why would you care? You aren't technically even related to this Cloud, much like Dawn." He slowly stood up and left to follow Aerith. He sniffed hard and picked up her scent then caught up to her. The two began to look around, but the wind and rain was making it very hard to see.

Aerith called out, "Dawn? Can you hear me? Dawn?"

Red shook water from his fur and said, "Aerith, we have...to go back, it is too stormy right now, we won't be able to find her."

Aerith said, "But, she'll freeze to death!"

Red said, "You have to go back it nothing else, I will keep looking. I have a fur coat, I am more equipped to deal with this kind of weather, I promise you, I will find her and bring her somewhere dry to wait out this rainstorm."

Aerith said, "Thank you Red...you know I wish you were human sometimes, you'd make a wonderful father someday."

Red said, "I hope you tell that to a female of my species if you find her." He disappeared into the storm.

Aerith turned back and went back to the inn and when she set foot back in the room, she was already drenched from having been out there for about ten minutes.

Tifa lit a fire and brought her over to it. She asked, "Where is Red?"

Aerith said, "He's gone looking for Dawn."

Meanwhile...

Dawn felt something brush against her. She gasped then saw it was Red. She said, "Red? You're okay? Oh thank god, I don't know where to go...I'm scared and it is terrifying out here." A lightning bolt hit the street about ten feet from them. She screamed and clung to his fur, the Mu was resting in her dress now as it was trying to stay dry as best it could.

Red moved so her hand was on his neck and he said, "Come on, I can smell my way to the Buggy, we will be dry there."

The two slowly made their way into the Buggy. Red went over to the corner and shook off a ton of water, and Dawn rang the water out of her hair. She shivered in the Buggy. Red said, "You'd best get out of those wet clothes, I will turn on the heater."

Dawn said, "But...I have nothing to change into, I'll be..."

Red said, "Naked? So what? I may be sentient, but I'm still an animal. It doesn't matter, besides if you stay in those wet clothes, you will get sick." He saw she was still biting her lip then he sighed, "I'll see what I can do!" He dashed out and went to a house about one hundred meters away in the storm. He pawed at the door.

A young woman opened the door and saw him there. He said, "Excuse me, I have a young lady in a buggy near here, she is soaking wet and needs somewhere to warm up, she cannot stay in her wet clothes, can we come in?"

The young woman nodded and said, "Of course, bring her here, and we will get a fire going for her right away."

Red nodded and came back with the Mu and Dawn. The young woman paused looking at the monster.

Dawn said, "It's okay, he won't hurt you, just let him stay near me."

She hesitantly let Dawn in with the Mu and said, "Keep it under control, I will bring you a change of clothes, you just undress and warm yourself by the fire, the clothes I will ring out and then hang them near there as well to dry out. I will bring you a change of clothes once you are dry."

Red said, "I will remain by the door until she is, I do not want to make her uncomfortable."

Dawn smiled and kissed the top of Red's head then went into the living room, stripped almost immediately and sat down near the fire to warm up.

About ten minutes later the young woman came in and saw she was drying nicely and hung up her clothes, then handed her a change of clothes and a towel. She said, "Use the towel to dry your hair, then change."

Dawn nodded and soon she was dressed in a pretty blue dress and blue undergarments to go with it. She then called in Red who had dried off somewhat and laid down next to her in the living room.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:12 am

"Okay, she's yourlittle girl, so it's not my problem. I already went after like Tifa told me to do." Solas told her,
    "If you wanna play mom to her, then go a head that's none of my business. But I'm not gonna play the big brother game when I'm not technically her brother."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:08 am

Aerith stood up and walked right up to him and stared him in the eyes and said, "Would you please go help my little girl? She is alone, scared, confused, and now she is probably soaking wet." She nodded as lightning and thunder crashed in the distance. The rain was coming down really hard.

Meanwhile...

Dawn held the Mu closer to her chest and said, "Oh it will be alright, I'm sure it's okay." Her purple dress was completely soaked and partly see through thanks to all the water. She was so thankful she was wearing her lavender undergarments or people would be able to see everything under it. It didn't make her any warmer, she wished she had worn her jacket like her father had suggested before she got transported to this horrible time period. She cried, "I want to go home...I want to see Papa again!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:00 am

Solas came up a few minutes later and was surprised to see that the monster was gone. "Solas, can you go get Dawn."
    "What am I her babysitter?" Solas asked.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:55 am

Dawn sat down and a little Mu nudged her hand. She gently stroked the little monster's fur and said, "I don't understand what has been going on around here...in my time, all monsters were friendly to me."

The mu looked up at her and clicked its teeth softly. She picked it up and hugged it and cried softly against its fur.

Meanwhile...

Aerith stayed by Red's side until he slowly sat up and settled on all four paws in a laying down position. She stroked his fur and asked, "You alright? That monster knocked you for a loop."

Red said, "Yeah...I'm fine...I have to find Dawn. Wait she isn't here? Please tell me she is alright."

Yuffie said, "She is sitting on the old well, holding a Mu at the moment, I just checked on her." The Ninja was spinning a Shurikan in her right hand and said, "Next time you two want to go play hero, at least bring me along with ya...you know I can handle most monsters...and if you two found a Materia...I call it."

Red said, "All I saw her grab was a key, you could ask her."

Yuffie blinked then said, "A key huh...maybe we should find out what that key unlocks...once Cloud is back to normal. Speaking of people back to normal, shouldn't someone go get her?" She looked out as she saw it start to rain, then it almost immediately turned into a downpour."

Meanwhile...

Dawn gasped as the rain started coming down in buckets. She knew she should get inside, but she wasn't about to disobey what Solas had told her to do, especially after the last mess she had gotten in. She held the Mu closer to her and kept it dry, "Don't worry little one, I won't let you get wet..."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:44 pm

"All right move aside!" Barret shouted as he rushed up and grabbed Red.

Solas managed to take Dawn somewhere safe and put her down.
    "Stay here." He told her before he rushed off to help the others.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Dawn screamed, "Red, we can't just leave him!"

Aerith was seeing the scene and she decided it was time to act. She jumped into the nearby tree then began to swiftly climb down it. She landed on the ground and raced over to Red and said, "Solas, get Dawn out of here, I'll take care of Red."

Dawn sobbed as Solas dragged her away.

Aerith said, "Easy now Red...this will tingle a bit." She closed her eyes and the green materia on her staff began to shine as well. She touched the staff to him and his wounds started to heal, but he was still unconscious for now. Aerith called, "Barret, come down here and use those muscles of yours to bring Red to safety."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:13 pm

Solas brought out his chakrams and said with a smile on his face, "Oh this will be fun." He leaped up in the air and brought out his weapons before he twirled in midair and slashed the monster.
    "Don't hurt it!" Dawn cried, "I wanna make him my friend!"
    "Shut up!" Solas told her before sliced the monster's hand off. Dawn screamed when she fell. Solas leaped away and landed beside her.
    He grabbed Dawn's hand and pulled her away, "We gotta go! We gotta go! We gotta go!" He shouted as he pulled her away.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Red and Dawn came tearing out of the mansion, she was riding on his back with a monster tearing after her. The monster was huge and was foaming at the mouth. Dawn saw Solas about to head up the path and said, "Red, go towards Solas, he will help us!"

Red raced towards Solas, carrying Dawn on his back when the monster jumped and landed between them. It reached out and snatched Dawn off Red's back and stared at her licking his lips.

Red dashed forward and bit the monster's ankle causing him to drop her. Red grabbed her in midair and was about to rush away when the monster grabbed her again and smacked Red hard into a building, causing him to slump down.

Dawn screamed, "RED?" She glared at the monster and shouted, "Let me go you monster!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:31 pm

"Fine...I'll go get her..." Solas sighed before he stood up and followed the trail where Dawn and Red had disappeared too.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:04 am

Dawn said, "Not yet...but he too was a victim of Hojo, he just doesn't know it yet."

Red explained, "Dawn is from the future...a variation of the future, but for some reason the split in the time stream started when Cloud Strife re-entered Midgar a few months ago, we still haven't found what the change was caused by, but one thing is certain, there are two children from the future in our present time.  Dawn here is the daughter of Aerith, the last Cetra alive, Solas is the son of Cloud and Tifa.  Dawn's father is also Cloud, so it's complicated, but in two different timelines, there were two children born."  He paused then said, "Regardless, that has nothing to do with you, what does matter is we are going after Hojo and Sephiroth."

Dawn said, "Mama told me you had a major grudge against Hojo and helped the team because of him..."  They heard banging on the door behind them.  She squeeked and hid behind him, "Please help me Vincent...you always saved me in the future, please help now, this weird purple and red monster is after me, all because I got the key to your room."

Aerith said, "Solas, you go out there and find your sister, please?  Don't let anything bad happen to her, besides she probably would adore you if you helped her!  It's the same as me, it's a shame you're not five years older, I'd be interested in you if you were."  Aerith stretched in her pink dress and asked, "So are you going after my daughter?  I bet she went to the Shinra Mansion, I have heard a lot about that place and if I know myself, I would have told her all about it."

Tifa grinned and whispered in her son's ear, "You know, I heard that little bastard eats humans...it particularly loves naive females..."

Solas asked, "So what?"

Tifa whispered more, "He loves to play with his food, especially if the food is a naive human girl."

Solas said, "Still not following you."

Tifa smacked him upside the head, "WHo do we know that is a naive girl Solas?  You know the only girl who is missing who is naive?"

Solas said, "Yuffie?"

Tifa said, "Solas, you know who I mean."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:56 pm

"Yeah? And what does that to do with me?" Solas asked.

"Your father?" Vincent enquired. Dawn looked up at him and nodded. "Do I know your father?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:53 pm

Dawn said, "I am Dawn, my daddy told me to come get you if I ever...got into trouble and now I am in trouble, and so I came to find you. He told me you would be here and that he himself would be coming here with a band of friends, Red here is one of them."

Red looked at him and said, "We have been fighting Shinra for a while now, Hojo captured me and put me in an experimental tube and tried to get me to breed with this girl's mother."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Vincent then opened his eyes and slowly sat up, he turned to her and asked, "Who are you?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Dawn said, "Awe come out and play!" She threw the coffin lid off and saw Vincent laying there pretending to be asleep. She said, "Come out there right now or I will kiss you awake!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:13 pm

"You think we should look for them?" Aerith asked. Solas then said, "Well don't look at me, she's not my soon to be kid."
    "But she's your sister."
    "Correction she's my half-sister, and I didn't have an siblings where I'm from. So, not my problem." He replied.

Dawn continued on tapping on the coffin, but no one responded.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Dawn saw a ghost monster and ran up to it and then said, "Come here ghost monster...come on...here ghosty!"

The ghost stared at her with blank eyes then flew away after leaving behind a ghost hand. She picked it up and said, "Yay a souvenir!" She continued running down towards the basement but she paused at a safe. She remembered her father had told her the safe combination in Shinra Mansion a long time ago. She thought hard then she tried a combination, which was correct due to her father having opened it before. She saw a strange creature inside, "Awe aren't you the cutest little thing!"

It stepped out and it was huge. She said, "Well hi there, want to be my friend?"

Red jumped in front of her, "That one will not heed your call, it's dangerous Dawn!"

Dawn said, "Awe but it looks so cute!"

Red blinked, "That thing is cute?"

It roared and began to advance.

Dawn stalked up to it and flew up using Cetra magic and looked it right in the eye, "That is not dignified to make such a noise, why?"

The monster glared at her and raised its hand to smack her away but she flew back and said, "Hey that's not nice!"

The monster roared again and Red howled activating Lunatic High, increasing his speed immensely. He dashed past the monster, swiped the materia in the safe as well as a key then he said, "Quick we had better run Dawn!"

Dawn got on his back and the two fled down towards the basement. They paused by a door and then Dawn unlocked it with the key. She closed the door behind them and swiftly locked it. She rode up (on Red's back) and saw a coffin in front of her and she whispered, "Vincent...the legendary Turk himself...this is where father told me he found Vincent..." She tapped on the Coffin, "Hello there...are you alive mister Vampire?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:36 pm

Solas finished the last bits of his ice cream, and wiped his lips. "Where'd they go?"
    "Who knows, why do you care?" Tifa added.
    "She's my half-sister, and she's an airhead. Put two and two together and you get a disaster." He replied, "So does that answer your question?"
    "Pretty much."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Dawn jumped for joy and clapped her hands, "Another soul saved by ice cream." She ran from the room happily.

Aerith said, "She...has a few screws loose."

Tifa's eyes widened, "She's your daughter, how can you say that?'

Aerith said, "Oh I'm sure I won't love her any less for it, it's just something isn't right...she seems almost a bit too airheaded, even more than I am...and if Cloud was her father, then why is she even more airheaded than I am?"

Tifa sighed and said, "That...I do not know..."

Red stretched and said, "i'll keep an eye on her...someone has to right?" He jumped out the window and began to hunt for Dawn. He sniffed the ground and found her scent. He chased after her at full speed.

Dawn sat on a cliff in Mount Nibel staring over the town, "Pretty town it is...totally pretty..."

Red jumped on the cliff behind her and said, "Dawn? What are you doing up here?"

Dawn said, "Admiring the view...why?"

Red said, "It isn't safe here, monsters prowl."

Dawn said, "Oh they wouldn't attack me, I'm friends to monsters."

A warg was staring at her. He charged and she held up her hand, "Come here boy, come on, it's okay!"

The warg blinked and sniffed hesitantly and growled softly. He then stopped as he saw Dawn had no weapons on her. He sniffed again then sniffed her hand.

She said, "That's a good monster...good boy...come on..."

The warg touched his nose to her hand then fled.

Dawn grinned and said, "See? Monsters are creatures too, you just need to be patient."

Red sighed and said, "That will work with some, but not all. Now come on, get on, I'll take you back."

She got on his back and kissed the top of his head, "I like you Red, you're such a sweetheart."

Red began racing down the mountain, with Dawn holding onto his fur, wind whistling through her hair.

Dawn saw the town approaching fast and said, "Hey, make it on top of that mansion there, I want to check into a few things there."

Red ran for it, he jumped and landed on the roof. She got off his back and stroked his fur then said, "Alright stay here, I'm going to check a few things, maybe I can make a new ghost pal!" She went in before Red could stop her.

Red sighed and thought, "Here we go again!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:44 pm

"..." Solas slowly took the ice cream cone and then he looked up at them and said, "So I just lick it right?"
    "Yup!" Dawn replied. Solas licked the ice cream. "How is it?" Dawn asked. "It's good." He replied as he continued licking it.
    "Is that all you have to say about it?" Tifa asked.
    "What, were you expecting me to jump with joy or something?" Solas asked before he continued eating his ice cream.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Dawn zoomed out of the room and came back ten minutes later with an ice cream cone, it was mint chocolate chip. She said, "Eat it!"

Solas blinked and said, "No, why should I?"

Dawn said, "EAT IT!" The room shook.

Aerith gasped and said, "Solas...just do it...I have to think on a few things...and she...if she really is my little girl, then she would have the same magical energy I do."

Dawn beamed and said, "Yup, Mama told me I had a lot of power...but she...she died before she could tell me what it was."

Aerith's eyes widened, "I died in your timeline?"

Dawn nodded and said, "Yup, one year ago."

Aerith said, "But that's just one reality...what killed me in your timeline?"

Dawn said, "Daddy had to...you turned into some strange kind of monster."

Aerith said, "I...see..."

Dawn said, "Now eat the ice cream Solas."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:30 pm

"Ice cream?" Solas raised an eyebrow as he stared at her. "Yeah, I'm not a big fan of ice cream." He replied.
    "Awwww why not?"
    "I just not." He replied. 'I don't want to eat things made from roaches.' He thought.
    "Oh why? You've never had ice cream before?" Dawn asked.
    "Nope, I never had ice cream before, and I don't think ever will."
    "And why is that? Can't afford it?"
    "Well yeah, you didn't make much money in the bar business, we couldn't even afford to buy ice cream."
    "Oh wow, you're right, your childhood does suck."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:14 pm

Tifa said, "Oh yeah? Well I bet I was there for you, at least you had that, my town got burnt to the ground and I saw my father killed by Sephiroth's hand, how could your childhood have been any worse than that Solas?"

Dawn said, "Now now, let's all forget our troubles with a big bowl of strawberry ice cream!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:57 pm