The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

The Halfblood

SAga4000
    Admin

Re: The Halfblood

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:33 am

"Everyone has reservations, your majesty. Hesitancy in arrange marriages are common, but one emotions or personal feelings cannot outdo duties. You did your duty and I did mine. It is as our fathers once said, marriage is a contract. Love will come later...if at all. What matters is the benefits of both families, and those yet to be born."
    "You've avoided the issue my lady--"
    "There is no issue to be avoided. I've told the answer. Everyone has reservations my king. Everyone."

"Thank you, a bath sounds excellent." Yuré replied.
    "Very well milady, I'll have it prepared immediately." The maid replied. Yuré nodded, "Oh! Please ask if the young prince would like to join me?"
    "Milady--"
    "He appears to be in desperate need of some counsel."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:42 am

The maid said, "Of course mi'lady, he will enjoy the bath with you." She ran off to get everything ready.

About half an hour later the maid came up and said, "Mi'lady Yure, your bath has been prepared and we have brought him there, he is waiting just outside the bathing area. Please go see him as soon as possible."

The king said, "I know that...but...it's been six years and nothing has progressed at all, I mean shouldn't we have developed some romantic feelings for each other by now?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:36 am

"Love between a man and woman is lust my king. Love between a parent and child is one of purest love out there. We may never 'love' each other as characters from fable tales, but I do admire you as my ruler and the father to our son."
    "If there is anyone who deserves your love, it's your scion." She replied.

Yuré immediately stood up, wearing the bathing robe as she walked over toward the area.
    The Elf Prince turned and ran to his aunt before he hugged her.
    "Aunt Yuré, why couldn't mother give me a brother! What can I do with a sister?!"
    "Calm yourself little nephew."
    "But I can't. I have no one to play with. Father is busy with the kingdom and mother is recovering from the birth."
    "Is that true? I am not good enough to be your companion?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:19 am

Dedalan said, "I know, and I love our son and I care about you a lot, it's just...I don't know what to do about my lack of romantic feelings for you. It's confusing for me because we are so close and all."

The nephew said, "Of course you are...it's just...I want someone my age to play with and a girl just isn't going to cut it."

A maid said, "Actually young master, you will be surprised, but usually young ones end up bonding very much as they grow, even if they are opposing genders." She bowed then said, "I leave you two to your bathing master and mistress...I was just finishing up the final preparations for your bath."

The Nephew said, "Is she right Auntie?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:30 am

"Her words are truth. The bond between siblings is strong, but for a bond to be strong, it has to grow, but in order for it to grow it has to start out weak first, and remember this, she is your sister. As her brother you will be her shield when she needs you."
    "I understand Aunt Yuré."
    She smiled and said, "You will make a fine ruler one day, my prince. Come, let's head to the baths."
    The elf-prince took his aunt's hand and the two walked the bathing area.

"Romance cannot be forced by the mind. The more the mind questions the blinder you become. You may never love me as you think you should. I can accept that. All I ask is that you don't jeopardize your kingdom and the family's future and your son's future as King." The Queen replied as she turned to Dedalan.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:34 am

Dedalan looked at his Queen then said, "Shall we retire to bed my Queen?  Maybe we can try again to see if there is a spark."

The Queen laughed softly and then said, "For one who does not love me, you certainly seem eager to try that...well I do not mind, it is enjoyable for me as well."  They went into their chambers and locked the door.

A female servant listened in at the door and sighed wistfully.  She wanted to go in there just once with them.

Meanwhile...

The Nephew smiled and held his Aunty's hand as they entered the bathing area. He blinked and asked, "Don't we disrobe here?" He saw that her aunt was shaking her head and asked, "Is it because you're a girl? Well alright, your loss." He disrobed and jumped into the water to swim a bit in the water.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:59 am

Yuré giggled to see her young nephew swimming around the bath before she stepped into the large tub and sat down at the steps.
    "Don't forget to do your actual bathing."
    "I will not forget!" The Prince declared. Yuré smiled at her nephew once more and said, "Are you sure? how do I know you're not lying to me?"
    "I am not a liar! A Prince is forbidden to lie!"

Hours passed and Dedalan turned to his wife as she slept, lying on her side for a moment before he turned toward the ceiling.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:04 am

The young nephew saw the water clinging to her bathing dress and swam up to her and asked, "So is my sister going to be pretty like you?" He saw her stare at him and said, "What? I'm a boy, I notice different things."

Dedalan got up and looked up at the moon and thought, "Yure...what am I to do? I care about my wife, but I don't love her..."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:10 am

"Indeed, you're a boy. A very clever boy." Yuré replied with a smile on her face, "You'd make your father proud to know who clever you are."
    "Will I?"
    "Yes. Very much."
    "Will I make a good king?"
    "I think you will be a great king, my nephew."
    "Thank you aunt."

Last edited by SAga4000 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:22 am

He asked, "So Aunty, is my sister going to be pretty like you?  I just don't know much about girls."  He jumped upwards out of the water and splashed her playfully, "Come on Aunty splash with me, play with me!"

A fortnight passed and Dudalen went to the meeting spot.  When she showed up he said, "I am glad you came Yure, I haven't been able to stop thinking of the last time we met. I really want to know more about your people, can we take a walk through the waterfall area?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:44 am

"For a king, you seem to be lacking tact when it comes to getting information." Yuré told him, "You immediately embolden yourself to me. A complete stranger."
    "I couldn't help--"
    "Why are you so eager to see me and know about my people? Your kind were the ones who forced out of your lands. And you're out here, completely alone with no weapon or any form of protection. You make easy prey, your majesty. Too easy."
    Yuré then turned around to take her leave when Dedalan grabbed her hand. The very second their skins touched. A vision appeared to her, there was fire, smoke and destruction everywhere. Soon she was shown the image of a necklace separated into three pieces, followed by the image of a herself holding an halfling prince with brown hair and emerald green eyes, that vision change to the halfling now at the age of seven, being trained with an older Dedalan in front of him.
    Soon that vision disappeared and she let out a shocked gasp.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Dedalan moved close to her and asked, "What is it Yure? You look like you saw a ghost." He bit his lip apprehensively, he was worried for her now. The waterfall was crashing behind them and the moonlight was bathing the area in an ethereal glow. He had his dagger on hand and a bow, but he hadn't brought his sword as he hadn't wanted to alarm her. He said, "Look I know I can be a bit naive at times, but I haven't come unprepared, my men know that I have gone to the waterfall, I told them it was a hunting trip and it'd take me a good while into the night, but that if I'm not back by dawn to find me. I am not a weak man by any means."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Yuré took a few steps back away from him before she stared at the king, her eyes scanning him and then she said,
    "No, you're no weak man your majesty." She paused for a moment before she looked up at him and said,
    "I've been given a vision."
    "Vision? So it is true, the elves do have the ability--"
    "Not all, your majesty. But I must go." She then turned around and took a few steps forward, "We shall meet again, when the first snow falls."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:04 pm

He said, "Wait a minute...Yure..." He took her hand then said, "Why do you have to leave so soon? What was your vision about? Or is it...one of those things you must find the meaning for?"

He reached into his bag and pulled out the bracelet she had lost and said, "I found this where we first met. I figured it was yours as it was not of human make."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:08 pm

Yuré took the bracelet from him and looked up at him, "You'll know in time, your majesty. I give you my word, we will meet again." She replied before she turned around once more. He then took her hand and turned her to face him once more.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:11 pm

He put his arms around her waist and kissed her tenderly on the lips.  He locked eyes with her and said softly, "I need to stay with you longer, I just...feel it."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:14 pm

Before Yuré could utter a single word, the king pressed his lips against her as he pulled her closer to him.
    Suddenly a passion came alive inside her and it wasn't anything like she felt before.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:16 pm

He kissed her more passionately and put his arms around her waist and then ran his hand along her curves and said, "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my entire life, I need you...and I think you feel the same way."  He ran his hand along her body tenderly and stared into her eyes.  He was waiting for her consent.

Upon getting her consent they consumated a long night of love near the waterfall surrounded by nature.

The next morning...

He awoke to find she was gone and he sat up then went to find his men after he had dressed. He didn't know quite what to think. He knew that he'd never see her again likely...little did he know that nine months from then, a baby would be delivered to his kingdom.

The nephew met Yule at the gate and said, "Are...you okay? You look a little different than you did before you left."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Yuré smiled at her nephew and then asked,
    "Do I?"
    The Elf Prince nodded as he looked up at his aunt. "Well, I think these could be the answer." Yuré showed him the bracelets.
    "You found them!"
    "How did you know they were missing?" She asked.
    The Elf Prince immediately covered his mouth with his hands. Yuré gave him a sweet smile and then took his right hand,
    "Come my prince, you father wouldn't be pleased to know that you've come to the gates."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:04 pm

The nephew said, "Did...did you meet someone up there?" He moved close to her and looked her over, "You're glowing slightly, my maid said girls glow when they meet a boy...did you meet a boy?" He took her hand and walked with her, "Who is it huh?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Yuré stopped and knelt down in front of her nephew,
    "You shouldn't concern yourself with those matters, my prince--"
    "I am the future king and I command you--"
    "Kings should know when it is the right place and time to ask such questions." The two looked up and saw the Elf-King. They both bowed to him.
    "Yuré, you didn't come and seek permission."
    "Forgive me my king, I was desperate to retrieve my bracelets, I didn't think to come and see you."
    "Have you got them now?"
    "Yes, my king."
    "I suppose it was worth the trouble."
    "I apologize for any grievances I caused, my lord."
    "All is forgiven. My son, your nursemaid searches for you. Go to her."
    "Yes father." The Elf Prince replied as he rushed back into the palace.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:28 pm

The elven queen came out of a room with the baby girl and said, "Well the naming ceremony is tomorrow lady Yure, and I want you to have the honor of naming her. I can think of no one I trust more to do it." She moved close and gave her sister in law a hug and said, "You should spend one day with her and find the right name for her."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:46 pm

"I'll be honored to name the princess, my Queen." Yuré replied as she curtsied. The Elf King turned to his wife and said,
    "You should still be in recovery, my lady."
    "I've recovered enough, your majesty." The Queen replied as she turned to her husband with a sweet smile on her face.
    The Elf King slowly bowed his head to the Queen, and soon the three turned and retreated back to the palace.

A few weeks passed, and the naming ceremony had been completed with Yuré announcing the Princess' name as Nimue to their subjects, and the news was met with great celebration; but now that time has passed and Yuré had news of her own, although she didn't know how her brother would take it? Would he come to her as her king or her brother? Either way, she had to know.
    Yuré stood up from her bed and walked out of her chambers before she walked down the long halls and the bridge toward her brother's throne room, where she turned to the guards and said,
    "Tell the King, his sister wishes to speak to him."
    "I'm sorry milady, the king is in an important council meeting, but it should be over soon."
    "The news is urgent." She told them.

The doors to the throne room were opened, and Yuré bowed to her brother and the council men. "Please accept my apologies for interrupting; but I need to speak to the King alone."

The Elf King looked down at her and asked,
    "Are you certain of your condition?"
    "Yes, Your majesty. I'm with child."
    "And the father?"
    Yuré remained silent for a moment, but the King knew from her body language, he slowly sat down on his throne,
    "He's mortal?"
    "He's a man. A human man, my lord. Not just any man, he's a King."
    "A human King...Not quite what I expected, but he is of royal blood, as we are. You've made a good match--"
    "He's a married man, my lord."
    "Married?"
    "Yes."
    The King slowly rose from his throne and looked down at his sister, "Then he wasn't yours to claim. And yet you took him. Why?"
    Yuré looked up at her brother once more and straightened up. "He is the one. My King. The child I bear him is the halfblood."
    "There have been unions between man and elves, what makes so sure that this child is the one--"
    "I was shown it."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:00 pm

Nimue had already learned to crawl as elvish babies grew faster than human babies. She nudged open the door and was about to enter when the guard picked her up. He closed the door and said, "Sorry little one, but you're not allowed in there right now.

THe baby Nimue took one look at the door then started wailing. She cried loudly.

Her brother ran up and took her from the guard and said, "What are you an insane person? Don't you dare hold my little sister like that, EVER! You are dismissed from your post for the day, think about what youhave done, holding the royal baby without permission, you are LUCKY I don't report this to my father. Now go!"

He called a female guard over and said, "Could you take care of her for a few minutes? I need to go and prepare a few things.

The female guard held the baby and she nuzzled against the guard.

He chuckled and said, "She loves girls that's for sure...well see you all around."

Meanwhile...

Yure said, "Mi'lord, I know that claiming a married being, be they mortal or elvish is against our traditions. I am fully prepared to accept punishment for this deed, however...I request that my Nephew and Niece not be told about it. I did it because of the vision I received, and I do not believe I have done wrong in this circumstance. I knew the moment I had that vision that it'd cost me dear to follow it through and am prepared."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:09 pm

The King slowly sat down on his throne and looked down at his sister, "I will keep your secret my sister. You are aware of the penalty for your actions."
    "Yes, my lord. Banishment."
    The word struck a cord in the king's heart, but he maintain his calm and collected nature as he looked down at his sister,
    "You are banished--however, I will withhold the banishment till your child is born."
    "Thank you my King. I wish to take my leave now."
    "You may."
    Yuré curtsied before she stood up and turned toward the door. She knocked on it and the guards opened it for her.
    The King watched as she walked out and then the door closed. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he lowered his head slightly in mourning for a moment before he slowly opened his eyes and slowly sat back down on the throne.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:06 pm