The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

The Halfblood

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Re: The Halfblood

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Menelwen said, "Do not worry father, I understand completely..."  She went up to her grandfather at the head of his army and as they were marching back she rode up close to him and asked, "Grandfather...can you tell me about Grandmother?"

The Elven Prince said, "Did you say your farewells?"  He saw the look on her face asked, "How did you..."

He said, "I can tell...I knew someone important to you went to the land of the Undying, I could sense it.  While you were gone, I offered a prayer for that soul.  How are you handling it?  Are you alright?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:09 am

Daerwen nodded and then said, "I'll be fine, thank you." She replied.

Avalon turned to Menelwen and then said, "Menelwen not it is not the right time."
    "But I--" Kunadan rode beside his daughter and put his hand on her shoulder before he shook his head, "This is not the right moment." He told her.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:53 am

She said, "I understand Father...Grandfather..."  She held herself around the chest and thought, "Thorlin...I hope you are at peace...I just wish I had managed to hold you in my arms at least once before you died."

The elven Prince looked at Daerwen...they had started walking North.  He stopped then said, "Hang on a minute, I think I may know where that foul beast has gone.  Have you ever heard of the Fangolan Mountain Range?  It has a series if caves, a large network of them inside.  If I wanted to hide and liked darkness, that's where I'd hide.  It is a shame we cannot find someone who can be drawn to this creature."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:13 am

Daerwen then replied,
    "Yes it is a shame." Before she turned and walked on continuing on their journey. On the way, she stopped and pulled something out from under her collar, it was a necklace with white gems that shined like star fire.
    'Please wait a little longer...mother.' She thought. Daerwen knew she had to complete her mission before she set sail north.

Seven days passed, and another celebration took place within the Kingdom.

Nimue, Harald, and their three children and granddaughter all stood behind Menelwen and Tuarwen, who had been pardoned from her crime, as they stood in the front of the crowd watching as Kunadan who was dressed in his best clothes, walked up the steps to his father's throne. He stopped directly in front of his father and knelt down in front of him. Avalon then rose from his throne, and removed his crown before he handed it to his minister. Avalon then placed his hand on the top of his son's head,
    "By our blessed ancestors, and all the previous Kings that ruled before you, I bestow this blessing onto you Prince Kunadan." Avalon stated before he began uttering an elven prayer, asking for strength, wisdom and kindness to be given to his first born son. He then turned to his minister and nodded. His Minister stepped forth with the crown and held it above Kunadan's head before he chanted a blessing for his reign to be long and bountiful as it has been his predecessors, finally he placed the crown upon Kunadan's head.
    "You may rise." The Minister stated. Kunadan rose and turned to his father, who immediately bowed down to him. Kunadan then turned around to face the crowd and watched as everyone slowly bowed down before him.
    "I present to you our new ruler, King Kunadan the First! Long may he reign!"
    The crowd and Avalon then chanted, "Long may he reign!"
    Kunadan looked to the crowd and said, "My first act as King is to appoint my father, Avalon as my Adviser, so with his guidance, I will bring back glory to our Kingdom and restore it to what it was once was!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:58 pm