The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

FFVII: True Haven

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Re: FFVII: True Haven

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:22 am

Rydia watched out there as the winged children and Rollo were playing then saw that Celes had taken one of her feathers and slipped it into Rollo's hand. He looked at it then realized that this was something important, he didn't quite know how or why, but he just felt it. He ran up to Rydia and saked, "Could you hold onto this feather while I play? I don't want anything bad to happen to it."

Rydia smiled and and said, "Of course, just make sure you ask Celes where she wants you to keep it after you two are done playing."

Rollo nodded and ran off to go play some more while Rydia kept the feather safe. She asked, "Think this means something special?"

Raye said, "I don't know...maybe...then again I don't know anything about these children, who are they?"

Rydia answered, "They are the children of our allies, you know the ones who sent the dragon to Solas. It's a long story, It will probably be best if I let your husband explain it all to you."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:17 am

"No, I was too." Solas replied as he watched his son playing with the other children. "Welcome back." The two turned and saw Raye making her way toward them. Solas smiled to see his wife as she walked over toward them. Raye wrapped her arms around him and Solas hugged her back while minding her stomach before he gave her a quick kiss, then he pulled back,
    "How are you?"
    "We're both fine." She replied with a sweet smile on her lips. "That's good." He replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:13 am

Rydia knelt and said, "Now Celes, Rollo is a very nice boy and if anyone can show you how to play here it is him, go ahead and have fun." She looked at Rollo and said, "And if you are really nice to her, she may even give you a feather of hers."

Rollo asked, "Are you an angel?"

Celes blinked and looked up at Rydia and asked, "Angel?"

Rydia said, "An Angel is what people here refer to girls with wings, so in some respects you are. In reality she is human, just like we are Rollo. The thing is...where she is from, humans have wings."

Rollo said, "Oh, well that is fine, want to go outside and play?"

Rydia said, "now, I know you want to spend time with her all by your loneseome, but there are four more children coming in any moment now, and I want you to show them how to play."

Rollo nodded as three boys and another girl came into the place with wings as well. He walked up and said, "I'm Rollo."

Each child introduced themselves as Lloyd, Leon, Gerad and Tina. The six children ran outside to start playing and having fun.

Rydia sighed in relief, "Was I the only one a bit nervous as to how that would go?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:02 am

"How does the winged lady know my name?" Rollo asked his father. Solas then told him, "I told her about you. Now, I have some friends for you and you're not allowed to pull any of their feathers, understand?"
    Rollo nodded before he pulled away from his father and walked over to Celes. She gasped and hid behind Rydia's leg, then Rollo extended his hand toward her and said, "I'm Rollo."
    Celes hesitated for a bit as she slowly stretched out her hand and put it on his then she said in a soft voice, "I'm Celes."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:58 am

The winged children waited, well all but Celes. She was being carried by Rydia and saw Rollo and immediately asked, "Is he one of the children?"

Rydia said, "That's right Celes, be nice." She set the winged girl down. and then said, "Rollo, yous eee this girl? Whatever you do, do not pull on the things coming from her back, do you understand?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:53 am

"We're here!" Solas replied. Soon the ship stopped and landed.

"I've tried. He doesn't listen to anyone but his mother." Rollo sighed at his great grandfather's explanation, before he laid down with his legs hanging out on the edge of the desk. Soon he heard the front door open and his father's voice. Rollo immediately got up and rushed out of the basement library and cried, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"
    Solas heard his son's voice coming down the hall and soon Rollo appeared rushing toward him. Solas got down on one knee and opened his arms to his son. Rollo leaped and Solas hugged him close.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:46 am

Rollo said, "But still...I wanna play with him, can't you talk to him Great Grandpa?"

Meanwhile...

The invincible took off like a rocket, faster than any airship they had ever been on, and yet it moved smooth as silk, with no vibration. When they looked out, they saw the mountains and trees as well as villages shooting by at an amazing speed.

Rydia asked, "How fast...does this ship go?"

Zyra said, "In terms of your speed? Probably about 300 or 400 kmph. Of course we cannot use this airship while searching for the crystals. It'd be too risky, the enemy knows of its existence and would do anything to steal it. This is why it shall be remaining in the secret base and being invisible inside there."

Rydia asked, "Isn't putting the beacons up sort of telling everyone where you are?"

Zyra nodded, "yes, however he isn't unsealed yet, therefore it didn't matter. Still if even one crystal shatters, he will be have enough power to take control over a being on this world...and hopefully it won't be one of the company or someone related to someone in the company, but it is the kind of thing he'd do."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:40 am

"Thank you." Solas replied and he watched as all the children gathered up on the airship, followed by Rydia before he stepped inside as well. Soon the ship turned invisible and proceeded to Nibelheim.

Rollo sat on the desk within the library when his great grandfather was reading a book as usual. Rollo let out a yawn as he started swinging his legs.
    "Are you getting bored?" Vincent asked him.
    "A little... I wanted to play with Theo, but he wants to stay with his mommy all the time."
    "Don't forget he's only four in a half." Vincent reminded him.
    "I won't..." Rollo replied with a sigh.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:35 am

Fiona finished grooming herself in about ten or so minutes and even started to brush her tail as she walked. Her normal grooming habits were something that only she had seen herself...well that and a certain other being from her past that she tried hard to forget. There was one person she wanted to see the way she cared for herself and that was her fiance Christopher. They had gotten engaged the previous year and she had tried so many times to relax and to just be his, but fear kept holding her back. She had to get a grip on this.

When she came out she put her arms around his waist and held him close to her and said, "I'm sorry if I have been making you wait too long. I guess...I'm still afraid from what happened to me."

Meanwhile...

Rydia led Solas and the children out of the complex to find a strange blue ship waiting for them. Zyra smiled and said, "How do you like the Invincible as she is dubbed? She is a highly advanced airship and can even camoflauge herself to be invisible at the touch of a button. Trust me, she will be invisible as you arrive. It is imperative that no-one sees the invincible. Otherwise your militaries may try to steal her for their own gain."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:27 am

Christopher turned when he heard Tifa's footsteps and he asked, "How is she?"
    "She'll be fine. It's just hard for her to talk about her past that's all." She replied. Christopher nodded in understanding and said, "Thank you Tifa."
    "You're very welcome."

"All right, I'll take five of the children with me." Solas replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:23 am

Celes asked, "C-can Rydia come?"

Rydia smiled and picked her up causing her to squeek in surprise, "Is my hair green? Of course I'll come with you little one."

Three boys who had wings and one girl who had wings also walked up. Anyas said, "We have many other children, but I think that five should be all I will send this time around. Oh and here." She handed him a week's supply of food for the children. She said, "They eat a special diet considering where we are from."

Meanwhile...

Fiona's ears were drooped slightly, "I try...not to think of that man...and all the things he did to me. Horrible things...things that should never be done to anyone." She held her tail tighter to her chest and said, "It's in the past now...I have a wonderful guy...and yet...I'm afraid to go further than cuddling and kissing....thanks to what that man did to me...everytime we are about to, I tense up."

Tifa said, "I see...just take it slow and natural and eventually it will happen. If you try to rush it, you will tense up."

Fiona said, "it's been six years Tifa...I can't keep waiting forever and I cannot expect Chris to wait forever either."

Tifa said, "If he loves you, he will understand...I think he does though, he seemed to not be in any hurry. I think he wants you to come to him when you are ready."

Fiona brightened up, "You sure? I don't want him to think I'm not interested or anything."

Tifa smiled and said, "I know Christopher fairly well, he is a lot like Vincent, take it nice and slow and when you are ready, he will still be there...supporting you."

She smiled and then hugged Tifa before she asked, "Can...I be alone for a while? I want to do some grooming before I go out...and it's a private thing."

Tifa nodded and rubbed her fox ears for a moment before leaving the room.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:15 am

"Well how about I take a couple of them with me to meet my son and the other children?" Solas suggested.
    "I don't see why not? What do you think Celes, do you want to go with Solas and see the other children?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:12 am

Anyas said, "The weapons will be completed in a week's time, there are a lot of them to make. Why don't you go back and spend some time with your wife and son Solas while you wait? The rest of the group can remain here and help with the little ones. The little ones actually said they wanted to meet your generation's children. They are very curious about you all."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:08 am

"Okay, I'll go check on her." Tifa replied before she got up and went to find Fiona's room, to make sure that she would okay.

Vincent then left her alone for the time being.

Solas turned to Anyas and asked, "How soon till we leave?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:05 am

Vincent smiled and patted her on the forehead, then said, "I want you to send Rollo to me immediately if these contractions get worse."

Raye said, "Alright grandpa."  He left her with Rollo who curled up next to her for a nap.

Meanwhile...

Rydia whispered, "Christopher did you know about this?"

Christopher said, "No...she never really spoke of the time before we met too much.  I imagine if Hojo was involved, from what Grandpa Vincent has told me, that there is even more to it than what we have been told, but it'd be best not to pry.  Tifa...could you go check on her?"

Tifa asked, "Why me"

Christopher said, "I may love her, but you are the kindest woman I know."

Last edited by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:56 am

"Grandpa Vincent, please don't mention any of this in front of Rollo." She asked. Vincent nodded in understanding. Raye then turned toward the window again stared out. "Will you be all right?" He asked her.
    "I'll be fine, thank you grandpa." She replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:50 am

Tifa asked, "That reminds me, what race do you belong to Fiona? I have never even seen anything like your kind before."

Fiona said, "My tale...isn't exactly a pleasant one. I was born a Miqo'te. They are mostly human in appearance, but have cat ears and cat tails. Some of the cat tails are long and thin, some are fluffy, but they are still feline in nature. However one day I was captured...by Professor Hojo. I was very young at the time, probably about five years old or so. Remember that my species does not age after I reach the age of nineteen, that is due to the experiments he did on me. Miqo'te actually do age, but much like Vincent and Laura, I will never age anymore. Same with Christopher thanks to his genetics. At any rate...I don't really even remember how many years ago it was, but I know it was before your group killed Hojo and after Gast's death that my incarceration and time spent in that hellhole happened. As the months, maybe even years went on, I felt my sanity slowly drifting away as he experimented on me...injecting me with all sorts of things, but one thing he mentioned at least once a week was 'Canine DNA sequences'. I can only guess he was trying to see what would happen if he injected Canine DNA into a being that was born with Feline DNA. The result is what you see...my Feline Tail and ears were slowly replaced with this fox tail and ears. My mannerisms changed from being a shy cat in temperment to being a shy fox, but seductive and playful. I also became quite the trickster. Hojo made me what I am...and although part of me is grateful, part of me despises him for what I am." She slowly ran a brush though her tail then walked off, leaving the entire group stunned, speechless.

Meanwhile...

Vincent walked in and rubbed Raye's head softly and asked, "How is the baby?"

Raye answered, "Rollo is just fine."

Vincent frowned then said, "You know precisely what I mean, don't play innocent. How is the baby doing?"

Raye winced and said, "I have felt the occasional contraction, but nothing too serious."

Vincent asked, "How about you?"

Raye was silent for a moment then said, "I...don't really know. Not too long ago, I had the strangest feeling like I won't see someone precious to me anymore. That's just silly though, I mean all my loved ones are really strong, they are all coming back, I'm sure of it."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:46 am

Solas nodded before he sat down and divided the teams of three into four and assigned new tasks for each and everyone of them, and arrangements were different too, this time Cloud would be joining Solas' group to assist in fighting the oncoming threat. While Laura and Fiona were put in charge in the search of the crystals.
    Tifa and the rest were free to join whatever group they wanted.

"Mommy when will daddy be home?" Rollo asked as he walked up to his mother as she sat on the window sill. Raye turned to her son and said, "Hopefully soon." She let out a wince and rubbed her stomach.
    "Mommy?"
    "It's okay, it's just a contraction that's all. That means it's almost time for the baby to come out."
    "Baby stop hurting mommy or I won't like you!"
    Raye chuckled and said, "Don't worry it's normal. I went through the same thing with you too."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:26 am

Fiona, the girl with a fox tail and ears, was leaning against a tree before she said, "You do realize that you are going about this all wrong. If you want to find crystals, you don't want to send humans, you want to send actual animals. Birds could find the wind crystal in moments, aquatic creatures would find the water crystal. Salamanders and fire creatures would find the Fire Crystals and Beasts would find the Earth Crystal quickly."

Cecil asked, "And how would you find the crystals?"

Fiona said, "Well I'd actually separate the already made three teams into a team of four sets. Send each one of the four teams of three to hunt for a crystal each, but that's just me. It would save time though." She smiled at Christopher, "How have you been sweetheart?" She came up to him and kissed him on the cheek before she brushed past him and said, "I will be joining this expedition as an overseer." She glanced back and said, "I may look human, but I am of the Earthguard clan, or if you really want to get technical, I am a Venomancer."

Cloud said, "You know, I think this is the first time I've actually spoken to Fiona personally. Venomancers...aren't they the humans that connect deep with the planet, almost to the degree Cetras are? They were blessed by the planet with some animalistic traits in order to better commune with nature. The females were blessed with tails and ears that made them look like foxes or wolves by the ears and tails. No one has seen a male Venomancer though."

Fiona said, "Looks like at least one blondie here has been doing his homework..."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:17 am

"All right Porom, you take Cecil's place and Cecil you will stay behind as a emergency medic." Solas told him. The two nodded in agreement. "Everyone know your places?" Solas asked.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:27 am

Cecil said, "Actually...Solas I will remain behind as an emergency medic and maintain sundries, weapons and armor and the like. Porom actually requested to be a part of the mission...and trust me she is a superb white mage, better than my ex wife believe it or not."

Porom flushed and said, "Ceodore and I have been working on harnessing the full scope of our white magic and Rydia worked with Ceodore personally so he could learn Black Magic."

Coral said, "That may not be a bad idea, have a forth team that deals with supply runs and maintanence of weapons as well as medics for critically injured party members should that come to pass."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:12 am

"Alright, Hajime, Aerith, you'll come with me as the main team, and as for the forth member, I choose Laura. Barret, Christopher, Cecil and Ceodore you will be the second back-up team." Solas told him.
    "Hold on--" Barret stood up ready to speak out when Laura told him, "It can't be helped. Solas will be leading the main fight Barret and he needs a sharp shooter."
    "I don't like it."
    "Well I'm sorry if you don't Barret, but what other options do we have?" Solas added.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:05 am

Cloud said, "I will head the back up team with Tifa and Yuffie beside me as well as...hmm...shall we say Rydia? That seems like a strong team."

Coral looked at Solas and said, "As you already said, you shall lead the main team, I think I should suggest Hajime and Aerith to go with you, you should pick your forth member. As for the third team, that will be up to you Solas."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:00 am

"So we need to a decision, who will be in the main team and who will in the back-up team?" Solas spoke out.
    "I'll be in the back-up team." Tifa spoke out.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:57 am

Coral said, "Well our first priority should be to gather the main team and two backup teams. This team of twelve set will be the ones responsible to protect the crystals. As such, we only know where the Wind Crystal is. We need to try and prevent that one from shattering as it has been used for well over 100 years. We are only hoping that the other crystals haven't been used as long."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:07 pm