The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

FFVII: True Haven

SAga4000
    Admin

Re: FFVII: True Haven

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:01 am

"...So I see." Vincent replied. "Well, I suspect that he'll be able to grow out of it when he gets older."
    "Ya think?"
    "If not, he'll have to learn how to control that power."

Laura looked up at her daughter and waited for her to make her choice. Rita gritted her teeth and slammed her duffel bag to the ground before she practically marched her way back into the house.

A few minutes later, she sat down on the chair with her arms folded over her chest with her eyes closed as she ignored Rollo as he tried to get her attention.
    'This is why I hate babies...' She thought to herself.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:57 am

Laura then looked at her daughter and said, "This situation is different though Rita...what choice you make about having children or not is irrelevant. Go ahead step out that door and try to make it more than ten feet past the house. I guarantee you that wind will come back and the further you try to go, the more powerful it is going to get. For some strange reason Rollo has bonded with you and until I know how to undo it, leaving him would cause him to get more and more upset. There's a possibility he'd destroy the town...or worse die himself if my theory based on that wind storm is correct. Would you want to be responsible for that?"

Barret said, "Not entirely sure, all ah know is yer great grandson has a thing for me daughter and everytime she tries to leave, he creates a massive wind storm. It's almost like he's bonded ta her or somethin that he can sense when she is leavin."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:54 am

"I don't know, I just never found the thought of motherhood appealing."
    "Well, not all women were meant to be mothers, I suppose." Laura added, "So sorry if you wanted to get a grandkid outta me--"
    "It's your life Rita. I'll respect whatever choice you make." She replied.

Vincent then leaped from the roof and landed in front of Barret,
    "What happened?" He asked his son in law.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:51 am

Laura said, "This baby...he is Luna's grandson. With that display of ability, I can safely assume he has his grandmother's control over the elements but has no control over it. For whatever reason, Rollo has taken a liking to you. Until this liking passes, he is likely to erupt like that again everytime you try to leave. Now I have a question for you, my one and only daughter, what happened that made you dislike babies so much, not counting Rollo's being able to fly and chase after you that is."

Barret grumbled as he walked past the manor where Vincent lived. He sighed and leaned against the gate and thought, "What am I supposed ta do? Rita wants ta leave, but if she does, that baby will keep getting more upset and that wind is gonna come again ah jus know it, @#$% why does this @#$% always happen ta us?"

Rollo showed her a picture of Rita and said, "Rollo see?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:48 am

Raye slowly gathered her composure and started to comfort her baby while Solas tried to make sense of it all.

Vincent looked over and saw that the winds had stopped, but he still felt the need to investigate.

"Your father does have a good point. However, Rollo seems to be attached to you. I know you're not big on children Rita, and I respect your choice, but I can't let you take part in the town's destruction. As of right now, it's not the best time for you to leave."
    "Great! So I don't have a choice but to stay here with some crazy baby that I have no interest in whatsoever!"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:43 am

After Rita was back in the house, Rollo stopped crying and the winds vanished.

Barret crossed his arms and closed the door to the house and stared at Rita, "I dunno what you are so scared of, its just a baby! For god's sake Rita, ah was terrified of havin kids, then I had ya and it was the best moment of my life, well until you turned into a female me and tried ta run away from home." He looked at Laura then said, "Ah'm goin for a walk, I'll leave this ta you, oh and Rita...don't leave for a while. Seems that little one can sense when ya leave and he don't like it much, and I don't wanna see my house turned to @#$# because ya're bein a stubborn jackass!" He closed the door behind him.

Rollo saw that Raye was scared and flew over to her and tugged on her shirt as if trying to comfort her.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:40 am

Solas then grabbed his baby and tried to calm him down. Raye started screaming in fear as she wrapped the blanket around herself.

Rita meanwhile was trying to fight her way out of the wind.

Meanwhile in the Valentine household,
    Luna looked up for a moment and then said,
    "Hold on I think I hear something."

Vincent immediately put his book away and carefully walked up from the basement library to head to the roof, there he could practically feel the strong winds coming from the town,
    "What's going on?"

"Rita!" Laura called out to her daughter as she walked through the strong winds, like it was no effort.
    "What?!"
    "We need to talk!" Laura told her. Rita sighed and said,
    "All right! All right, we'll talk!"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:36 am

Rollo scrunched up his face and screamed crying. A powerful wind blade cut around the house before Rita got ten steps and created a gale force wind surrounding the house. He kept screaming terrified she was going to leave.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:34 am

"You broke my window!" Rita exclaimed.

A few seconds later she kicked down the guest room door, startling both her cousin and cousin in law, and then she tossed the baby to them,
    "He ain't my problem anymore!" She shouted before she closed the door.

Laura turned and saw Rita heading out with her duffel bag.
    "Well mama, it's been fun but I gotta go now!"
    "...Have a safe travel...?"
    Rita then slammed the door shut on her way out.
    "That was a rather short visit."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

FFVII: True Haven

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:30 am

The wind began pushing at the window but Rollo stared at it and didn't give up, he let out a loud cry and the wind pushed hard enough to force the window open. Rollo flew in and landed next to her and stared at her, "Rita...Luv Rita..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:57 pm