The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

FFVII: True Haven

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Re: FFVII: True Haven

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:56 pm

Rollo lowered his head then said, "Rollo just baby, Rollo not know...Rollo knows Rollo loves Rita, Rita hates Rollo." He started to cry, but no wind was going.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:55 pm

"I know you love Rita, but you can't force people like that, or else they won't like you." Solas told him,
    "That's not how you get people to like you."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:53 pm

Rollo stared at his father then he shook his head and looked back at the photo of Rita. He said, "Rollo love Rita..."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:52 pm

"Rollo, enough silliness. I'm not gonna have you become a spoiled brat." Solas told him. Rollo whimpered. Solas wasn't having any of it.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Kitsune grinned and said, "Well he just drowns them out...with a certain fox girl." She flicked her tail and said, "Oh there they go..." She covered her ears and tried to ignore the two couples going at it.

Rollo pouted and pointed at Rita's picture and his eyes watered.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:44 pm

Solas coughed through the smoke and then pulled Rollo out of the naughty pen and then said,
    "We gotta find a way for you to control yourself..."

Several hours later,
    Rita put the pillow over head as she heard the noises coming from her parents' room.
    "How does Chris sleep through all this...?" She grumbled to herself.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:38 pm

Rollo's eyes narrowed and flames erupted around him. His eyes widened and he started to cry from the fire near him. He had no idea what was happening.

Barret said, "Ah we're gonna be together all night!" He kissed her and the two entered the shower. Hopefully Rita had her earbuds in cuz it was about to get real.

One hour later, Rollo had finally calmed down and the fires had been put out, Barret and Laura had retired to the bedroom, but not much sleeping was going on.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Solas fought hard to hold Rollo down and then he had to crawl with one arm toward the naughty pen and said,
    "That's it, you're staying there for one minute young man!" Solas scolded him.

"I don't mind if it's a boy or a girl." Laura replied as she looked up at her husband, "As long as it's healthy, that's what's important."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Rollo stared at Solas then he let out an intense scream and wind began blasting around him in a tornado like fashion. He screamed louder and louder and lightning began to flash within the tornado.

Barret said, "Me too, Ah hope it's another girl, just...hopin she's like ya, one kid like me is more than enough ya know?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:25 pm

"Right, Rollo, enough." Solas told him, "Rita is not here, so it's just you and me right now. Stop it. Or you'll be put in the naughty pen for one minute. And no wind is going to stop me." Rollo looked up and saw the look on his father's face once more. Solas meant business.

Laura slowly nodded in agreement and then she told him,
    "Barret, I'll be honest with you. I've been having thoughts of possibly having a third child."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Rollo finished the bottle then burped and said, "Rita...want Rita..." He saw that Solas wasn't getting her and then he said louder, "Rita...want RITA!"

Barret took Laura's hand and guided her to the bathroom then started to massage her shoulders and said, "Ya are the best girl in the world, ah'm so lucky!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:18 pm

"I think that might not be such a bad idea." Laura replied.

"Rollo, I mean it. Drink." Solas told his son sternly. Rollo looked up and saw the look in his father's eyes, and he reluctantly started drinking the warm milk. Solas let out a sigh in relief as his son was drinking his bottle.
    "I won't have you acting like a spoiled brat, do you hear me."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Barret said, "Well ah think we should have a shower, then put on some rowmantic moosic and have our own little paradise in our room, whadya say?"

Rollo huffed and turned his head away from the bottle fussily. He wasn't hungry at the moment, he wanted Rita.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:14 pm

"Still no luck?" Solas asked as he came in. Raye then shook her head and said,
    "No and I have to manage the restaurant right now."
    "Alright, I'll try and see if I can get him to drink his milk." He told her. Raye gave her husband a quick kiss on the lips and said,
    "Thank you, I'll be back tonight."
    Solas sighed and then went for the bottle once more,
    "Rollo, you know that I don't like nonsense, so come on you need to drink."

Laura and Barret pulled away a few minutes later. She looked up at him and said, "Thank you for your kind words--"
    "I mean it too."
    She raised an eyebrow and then said, "Well, what do you have in mind now?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:10 pm

Barret grinned and whispered in her ear, "Yes but that means you always remain the most beautiful girl in the world." He moved close to her and kissed her softly on the lips and held her hands in his.

Meanwhile...

Rollo turned his head away from the bottle that Raye was holding. Raye said, "Come on sweetie, you have to have your milk." Rollo kept turning his head. He didn't want milk at this moment, he wanted Rita.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:05 pm

"I believe that's because I don't age." Laura added as she looked up at her husband.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:03 pm

Kitsune said, "Don't misunderstand, I am not pushing you, I am just suggesting it. It is fully up to you, I'm just pointing out one thing, and that thing is that this kid for some reason has connected with you. Take with that information what you will." She nuzzled Rita a bit more then licked her cheek and rested on her lap and said, "You always are one of the best cuddlers Rita."

Barret said, "Ya sure? I mean ya've gone through a lot in the past day. Even so ya look as beautiful as the day I met ya."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:25 pm

Laura looked up at him for a moment with a soft smile on her face and then said,
    "Thank you Barret, but, I'll be alright now."

"Well pushin' me ain't gonna make me like him better." Rita replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:19 pm

Kitsune said, "All I'm saying is, give babies a chance, Rollo really likes you and you have always been nervous around babies, but perhaps you will get used to him. I know it sounds silly, but try Rita, it may help the situation."

Barret said, "A spa retreat for ya, massages and everything to relax ya!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:15 pm

"Well, how am I suppose to remember that?" Rita replied as she scratched Kitsune behind the ear.

Laura looked up at her husband and asked,
    "What do you have in mind?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:15 am

Rollo cried softly as they were brought away from the house.

Barret sighed then went home to find Laura rubbing her forehead, "Situation with Rollo and Rita bothering you? What you need is some R & R."

Kitsune had been watching the wind storms for a while now and jumped into Rita's room and nuzzled her. She had spent time with Rita while growing up so they were actually friends. She curled up on the chair near her and said, "You know that babies aren't all just messy and annoying right? They can be downright sweet...course I never liked em much, they always loved to pull my tail, you did when you were a baby."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:13 am

"Then you hold him!?" Rita told her cousin. Raye sighed and then said, "Come on Rollo, your cousin Rita isn't in a good mood. Come on, mommy will make your favorite meal."
    Rollo kept trying to reach for Rita as his mother slowly started to leave the house. Solas then said to his in laws,
    "Sorry for the trouble."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:10 am

Rollo stared at her and said slower and more clearly, "Rita....UP!"

Raye heard Rollo say that and then said, "Rita for the LOVE of god just hold him! He's a baby not a piranha!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:08 am

Rita ignored him.

Laura slowly nodded in agreement and then she turned to where her daughter was sitting as little Rollo continued on trying to get her attention.
    "I just hope Rita learns to love babies--"
    "Barret, I understand that you want to have maternal instincts, but not everyone is born with them." Laura told him.
    "Ah know! Ah know! But I don't want no baby destroyin' this town."
    "You're not the only one." Solas added as he and his wife looked down at their son. Raye then added,
    "I never knew that he had so much...power."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:03 am

Rollo glared at her not paying any attention to her and flew up and stared into her eyes then said, "Rita up!"

Barret said, "Even if he don't, there is the issue that they both are immortal, Ah mean it's not like there are tons of immortal partners out there. Ah just hope Rollo grows outta it and finds a girl ta like when he's older."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:08 pm