The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

FFVII: True Haven

SAga4000
    Admin

Re: FFVII: True Haven

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:59 am

Solas nodded as he wondered just how much as Rydia been telling his son? Rollo saw the look on his father's face and he said,
    "It's not her fault...I asked." Solas smiled for a moment and he ruffled his son's dark brown hair and said,
    "That's all right. It's good to be curious, from time to time."
    "Really?"
    "Yeah. That's how people find out things, from curiousity."
    "Oooooh..."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:56 am

Rollo asked, "Is that cuz of that Freezy thing she told me? Said it could...freeze me?"

Solas said, "Freeze time you mean?"

Rollo said, "Yes, that, Aunty said it could freeze time, is that really true?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:48 am

"Well...I guess, that's secret is out. But yeah, Rydia showed me a ship, and she's right, you're not allowed on there alone. Understand?"
    "Yes daddy." Rollo replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:46 am

Celes said, "Mommy doesn't have a husband anymore...he died saving us from a Dark Dragon, so mommy said. She is always crying when we are not with others."

Raye rubbed Celes' head softly and said, "I'm sorry little one."

Celes said, "It's not me I feel bad for, its Mommy. She is always sad, I don't know what to do."

Raye said, "As long as she knows you love her, that will be the best thing you can do for her. These things have a way of working themselves out."

Celes asked, "R-really?"

Raye said, "Yes...absolutely they do. Either someone will come along and help her, or she will recover from it. It just takes time."

Celes hugged her and said, "Mommy once said that she believed that the other world had people in it, that were like alternate versions of us. You seem just like my mommy..." She closed her eyes and fell asleep next to Raye.

Rollo asked, "Daddy, did Rydia show you the big ship? She showed me this huge ship, but told me I couldn't go in it without her."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:34 am

"Thank you for that, but I think that name would be special to your mommy, I don't think it would be fair for me to take it."
    "Oh..." Celes replied. Raye smiled and patted her on the head, "Thank you though. But I would want to discuss names with my husband."
    "Okay."

Last edited by SAga4000 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:31 am

Rollo said, "Is it a good secret and why isn't Aunty Rydia with you?"

Celes (in the room with Raye) said, "Have you picked out a name? If not...my mommy had a name that she wanted to give to a sister if I ever had one, but thanks to Daddy being gone that will probably never happen. She wanted to name my sister Lana."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:29 am

"Well I'm not too sure what the baby is going to be, but I have a strong feeling it's going to be a girl." Raye replied.
    "Really?" Celes asked. Raye nodded.

"Daddy!" Rollo cried as he ran to his father. Solas got down and picked his son up. "You were gone for a long time!" Rollo shouted. "I know, I know." Solas replied, "Sorry about that."
    "What did aunty Rydia want to show you?"
    "It's a secret." Solas replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:26 am

Rollo said, "I bet you were the prettiest little girl mommy!"

Raye felt her cheeks heat up a bit from the compliment and said, "Thank you, that's nice of you to say."

Celes placed a hand on Raye's stomach and asked, "Is a baby going to come from you? Is the baby going to be a boy or a girl, do you know?"

Vincent was standing by the window, on guard with his Peacemaker in the safe near him. He was ready to get it out at a moment's notice. He saw Solas walking towards the mansion and said, "Your husband is returning."

Rollo raced out to meet his father, but Celes was waiting for Raye's answer.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:20 am

"..." Solas looked down at the watch. He put in his pocket and turned to head toward the manor.

"Daddy's been gone for a really really long time." Rollo added while his mother and great-grandmother were making dinner. Raye turned to her son and said, "He'll be back soon, just wait a little longer okay?"
    Rollo sighed, "Okay..." Raye smiled for a moment before she went over to her son and rubbed his head.
    "You know you're a lot like your father when he was your age."
    "Daddy was a kid?"
    "Of course, we all were children once."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:53 am

Rydia stopped in a clearing. It seemed to be empty until she pressed a button on her wristband. A ship appeared as if from nowhere. She syncronized two watches and showed them to him, showing they were running at the same time. She said, "Now...you see that the watches are running at precisely the same time, to the second. Watch this, I will enter that ship and come out within two minutes of entering, and my watch will be five hours ahead."

She entered the ship and saw Solas watching the ship's door as it slid shut. She walked up and activated the Time Freeze. She waited five hours inside the ship then turned off the Time Freeze. She left the ship and walked up to Solas.

She showed him her watch that she had brought into the ship, it was five hours ahead of the one she had left with him. She said, "Now do you understand? With this Time Freeze ability, we could guarantee you being there for your wife. Why is it that everytime someone tells you something, you absolutely have to have it proven to you rather than just believing in someone." She tossed him her watch then said, "Go ahead and return to Raye...I am going for a flight." She took off leaving a mini crater where she had stood. It was obvious that he had offended her greatly.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:44 am

Solas sighed and followed her.
    Celes watched as Rydia took Solas out somewhere. "Mommy, where's daddy?" Rollo asked. Raye turned to her son and said, "He's gone somewhere important with your aunty Rydia. That's all. He should be back soon."
    "Are you sure?" Rollo asked. Raye nodded and said, "Yeah. I'm sure."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:39 am

Rydia said, "You don't have a choice in this matter Solas...they will take minimum a week to finish crafting the weapons we will be using on this journey. Did you pay attention to only bits and pieces of the meeting? I was listening to every word. Anyas said that it will take one week for preparations to be ready to go for the Crystals. Now Solas...I want you to come with me." She saw him hesitate and said, "That isn't a request Solas...remember I was chosen by Anyas to be second in command of the mission, and I need to know that you trust me 100% or there will be trouble on this mission. I will ask you...please follow me. You will be back with Raye very shortly."

Raye smiled and said, "Go ahead sweetheart...I trust both of you...I will wait here with my grandparents while you go."

Rydia saw that Celese was following and said, "Celes, I need you to wait with Raye and Rollo for now. I need to show something to Solas and he and I must be alone for it."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:23 am

"No. You heard what the three winged women said. The crystals are already being over-driven as it is. We can't afford to misuse its power."
    "Solas--" Rydia spoke out before he cut her off and said, "Believe I'm tempted but I don't want to take the chance." Solas turned to his wife and asked, "You understand right?"
    "I do, it's okay Rydia, thank you for the offer." Raye replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:59 am

Rydia said, "There is a way. Hopefully the baby will come during this week while we are here...but if it doesn't...do you remember how I originally came to this world with Ceodore? Well the airship we came on is still in hiding. There is a crystal on board that will actually freeze time around the ship so that no time passes outside the ship, but time passes as normal inside the ship. It was designed orignally so that time would pass normally inside, but the ship would actually be traveling at insane speeds."

She saw that he looked confused and said, "Basically here's an example." She held out a string and said, "IF a bigt wanted to crawl along this string, it'd have to go along the whole length. When the Lunar Whale activates the Time Freeze mode...it basically enables the ship to travel as though it were going through normal time and space, but with no time passing for the outside world. This means to the occupants say I day will have passed, but no time at all has passed outside. This means that the ship traveled one day's journey in no time at all. Fast forward one year and the ship will have traveled one year without any time having passed. When coupled with the ship's other crystal aside from the flight crystal itself, the ship can actually warp to various destinations." She brought the two ends of the string together. "When the second crystal is activated, the ship would go from one end of this string to the other as though it were right next to each other. Think of it kind of like an artificial wormhole."

Raye said, "So what you're saying is...if the baby isn't born right away, my family, Celes and you would all get into the Lunar Whale and activate the Time Freeze Crystal. It would grant my husband the extra time we need for him to be here for me while I give birth and not affect the quest."

Rydia said, "Now you're getting it. We'd use the second function of the ship to travel instantly to where the crystals are, but we don't exactly know where they are, so we have to search for them manually."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:52 am

"My heart wants to remain here, but my mind is telling me to go. Besides, the world is at stake and she knows that."
    Rydia turned to him and said, "And she doesn't mind?"
    "No. She knows if there is no world, then how is she going to give birth?" He pointed out. Rydia slowly nodded in agreement, "Well when you put it that way..."
    "I want to be there, I really do. But saving the world is more important."
    Rydia nodded.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:48 am

Celes had followed them down and saw that Rydia and Rollo had come along as well. The other winged children were looking from behind Rydia.

Rydia asked, "Solas, do you want to remain here until your wife gives birth? We could always hunt for those crystals afterwards. I know you will have her on your mind until the baby is born after all."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:45 am

Soon the contractions stopped and Raye was able to stand up with Solas' help. "Thank you." She replied to her husband. Solas nodded and smiled back at her. "How about we see your grandmother?"
    Raye nodded and her husband helped her down to her grandmother's lab down below.

Lucrecia turned when she saw her granddaughter and grandson in law coming and the two explained to her what was going on. Lucrecia agreed to the check up.
    "Okay...let's see here..." Lucrecia spoke out while she examined her granddaughter, "Well you're not that far out. I would say you have another week to ten days."
    "I see." Raye added. Solas turned to his wife and asked, "Are you going to be okay?"
    "I'll be fine." She replied, "Thank you."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:36 am

Rydia closed her eyes and sensed the area around her then said, "The little one is nearly ready...Rollo...are you ready to help your mommy? She is likely going to need you and your daddy by her side soon."

Rollo said, "Yes...but wow...you see this all the time Celes?"

Celes grinned and said, "On our world, it is even prettier, but in a different way. I'll show you, I promise."

The three of them landed and saw that Raye was kneeling on one knee for a moment. Celes ran up to her and asked, "Are you okay? You look like you're hurt."

Raye smiled and said, "It's just contractions, I don't think it will be too much longer now."

Rydia said, "I am ready the moment you are Raye. I have delivered babies before..."

Raye said, "That will be a relief to have you there then."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:31 am

Rollo's eyes widen as he was left speechless and spellbound to see the sight.

Solas had walked outside and saw his son up in the air with Rydia and Celes. Raye carefully walked over beside him and took his hand, "Don't worry he'll be fine." She told him. "I know that." He replied before he turned to face his wife, and placed his hand on her stomach. He felt a very faint thump and he looked up at Raye. "She's been kicking a lot, I think she's getting herself into position."
    Solas smiled as he knelt down in front of his wife and leaned his head against her belly.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:23 am

Celes used the hankerchief to wipe her eyes then said, "Alright enough crying...let's go play. Miss Rydia, may I fly with Rollo?"

Rydia said, "Only if I float next to you using my magic. I want to be there in case you can't hold him."

Celes nodded and said, "Miss Rydia, could you float him up with your magic so I can show him what I can see by flying?"

Rydia smiled and picked up Rollo and the two lifted off, Rydia via magic and Celes by flapping her wings.

They flew up high and Rydia said, "Alright Rollo, see what the world looks like from up here."

The sun had come up from behind the mountains and the world was bathed in a warm glow. There was a delicious spring breeze blowing past them. The green hills and trees seemed to roll on forever and far in the distance there was something silvery that could only have been the sea with the sunlight reflecting off it.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:36 pm

"Oh... I'm sorry." Rollo replied. Celes looked up at him and wiped away her tears. Rollo put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small handkerchief. "W-What's that?" She asked. "It's a hankey." Rollo told her,
    "My G.G Lucrecia made it for me when I was really little."
    "What's a G.G?"
    "She's my mommy's grandma."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:22 pm

Celes hugged him and said, "Don't do that...please...you scared me Rollo."

Rollo said, "Okay!" He was just happy to have made a new friend.

Celes asked, "So your daddy is Solas...he's a legendary fighter."

Rollo said, "Yes I know, he's the best daddy ever."

Celes lowered her eyes and said, "My daddy died..."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:08 pm

"Okay! Hang on!" Rollo shouted before he looked up and saw that he hadn't climbed high yet and let go of the branch he was holding on to.
    "No don't!" Celes screamed, thinking he would fall and hurt himself, but Rollo landed safely on his own two feet. He turned and saw that Celes had her eyes closed and her ears covered. "Hey, I'm okay!" Rollo told her.

Raye turned to Rydia and said, "Thank you for your blessing."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:53 pm

Rydia wisely kept the palm reading information to herself as well but gave both of them a hug. She smiled and then knelt in front of Raye and closed her eyes. A green light filled the area and she smiled and said, "I just blessed your child with the Summoner's Light." She saw Solas' eyebrow raise slightly and said, "Don't worry, it's not the same gift that a summoner child is born with, rather it is a light that grants good fortune to the child. I wouldn't mess with a person's lifespan like that, nor do I have the power to. Only Asura and Leviathan have that kind of power from my world." She kissed Raye on the forehead then said, "Look at your son...he's playing so easily with the "angels" as he so called them. Sure they are flying circles around him, but he's happy."

Celes giggled as she was sitting in a tree. When she saw that Rollo was about to start climbing the tree, she immediately flew down. Her mother had warned her that children from this world couldn't fly if they started to fall. She said, "Come on Rollo, come get me!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:28 am

Solas turned to his wife and told her about what happened, but he'd left out the part of the palm reading incident to keep her mind at ease especially during her state. Then he said, "I'll have to leave again a week's time, and I might not be there when the baby is born--"
    "That's okay." Raye replied. Solas then said, "Are you sure?" She nodded surely and said, "You do what you need to do and I'll do what I need to do. I promise to show you the baby once its born."
    "I'm looking forward to it." Solas added with a smile on his face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:57 pm