The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

FFVII: True Haven

SAga4000
    Admin

Re: FFVII: True Haven

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:05 am

"Okay, take it easy, remember they're only three and two years old." Luna added as she walked over toward her husband and young daughters.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:03 am

Kain said, "Girls I want you to come outside with me, it's time to see what you two can do as you will attack me, head on." He left the room and the girls followed him. He turned and drew his spear and said, "Let's see how good you are." He spun the spear and said, "Attack, with all your might."

Over the next few hours, they clashed, but no matter what they did, they couldn't break his defense. They panted and he said, "You have much to learn...you are powerful as a team, however separated you both are not strong enough to survive. You must learn to fight on your own, each of you, because if an enemy separates you and I am not there, you could die."

Both the girls nodded and the three of them sat down to rest.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:33 am

"Acceptable." Luna replied before she turned and watched her daughters play.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:31 am

Kain crossed his arms and said, "Luna...they took down two dragons with those spears. I believe they have shown themselves good enough to control those spears. However I do agree with your mother little ones. If you want to use those spears, you will be trained by me properly, is that understood?"

They nodded and said, "Yes daddy!" They hugged him and he turned to Luna, "Acceptable?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:28 am

"I don't want you playing with those spears till you're a little bigger okay?!" Luna told them both.
    "Okay mommy!" They replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:25 am

Kain said, "Well then it will probably be in any of their children." He smiled and kissed her then saw the two girls walk in and place the spears back on the wall. Kain shook his head and said, "Those spears are yours girls. You have mastered them and they belong to you as well." The girls blinked then took the spears and placed them back on their backs and bowed then ran out to go play some more.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:14 am

"Well Raye is my daughter too, and if it skipped her generation, then I'm sure that it'll skip the girls' too." Luna pointed out.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:13 am

Kain chuckled then said, "Well they did fight like Dragoons. Of course they are your daughters, so how much you want to bet any child they have will have elemental powers like Rollo does?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:12 am

"Wow, I didn't think they'd be this strong at their age." Luna stated before she added, "Then again, they must've gotten it from you."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:04 am

As the girls were playing they heard a roar that sounded like a pair of Dragons. They nodded then went to Luna's room and plucked two spears from the wall and opened the window. Kain's eyes widened and he shouted, "Wait a minute!" The two girls jumped and were gone.

Kain growled, "Son of a bitch! They had no idea what they are doing! Luna, I have to go right now!" He picked up the Einlanzer and jumped as well.

The two girls landed next to the Dragons...or rather Dragon. It was a Fire and Ice Dragon with one body. Its two heads stared at the girls then it roared.

One of the girls smirked and said, "You can't beat us...Dragons are no match for the power of Dragoons!" They both jumped in unison and came crashing down making the dragon slide back. It glared at them. The girls nodded and jumped once more. The Dragon took flight and fired ice at the ground. The girls came crashing down once more, but this time, the Dragon was ready. It sent a fire wave that made the girls miss and slide on the ice. They crashed into the wall and both of them stood up shaking their heads. One said, "What is up with this Dragon? Uh oh...sis watch OUT!"

A third dragon had appeared, Lightning elemental and fired lightning at her.

The sister it targeted smiled and said, "Just what I needed...prepare for your demise...all of you dragons." She held up the spear and lightning coursed through it and her. She winced as the lightning began injuring her but she bore with the pain. After the lightning was done, she fell to one knee and her sister gasped. The injured sister said, "Big mistake...you activated my spear's special ability...Reverse Judgment! It takes damage done to me and sends it right back at you at five times your power! Now go Judgment!" The spear glowed purple and sent a powerful blast of light that engulfed and destroyed the Thunder Dragon. She began to chant and cast Cura on herself to allow herself to fight once more.

The twin dragon took a step back then it fired both beams at once. The full strength sister held up a spear and blocked the magic with a barrier. She was holding it off until her sister could get back up.

Kain landed just outside the battle and watched intently. He was ready to slaughter the dragon if necessary, but it was not.

The weakened sister stood and said, "Time to finish this, once and for all...I activate both of our spears hidden powers. Prepare for the Dual Aztec strike!" Both spears began glowing, one white, one black. The uninjured sister moved out of the way and they both flashed forward and called out, "Dual Aztec Zantetsuken!" Black and White merged in one gray blast and the two girls landed on the other side of the dragon. It split into three and dissolved. They spun the spears and placed them on their backs and said, "That's how it is done!"

Kain stared in shock then he smiled and jumped and returned back to Luna and said, "They are stronger than I thought, they crushed two powerful dragons without too much trouble, one of the dragons was a two headed one, Fire and Ice, the other was lightning."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:17 am

Lucrecia smiled and then turned to her husband and added,
    "It's good to see how lively they are."
    Vincent nodded in agreement.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:05 am

One poked her head in and stuck her tongue out playfully, "We know that, we were just teasing." They raced out to go play again.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:01 am

Vincent turned to them for a moment and then said, "I've made a decision not to make a decision without your mother's consent."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:58 am

They both nodded and one said, "We know that...however you never answered our question, are you always this indecisive?" They giggled then ran off to go play.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:56 am

"You're not my children. So I don't make the rules when it comes to you two. If your mother says it's okay for you to have treats then it's alright." Vincent told her.
    "But grandpa!" His third oldest granddaughter exclaimed. Lucrecia looked at her granddaughter and pointed out,
    "Please understand, being your grandparents is a privilege not a right. And we don't feel comfortable doing things behind your parents' back."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:51 am

She said, "But Grandpa...they are too sleepy right now, can't you just decide?"

The other one piped up, "Were you always this indecisive?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:49 am

"Well then if you knock real loud, I'm sure that your grandpa will wake up, isn't that right Vincent?" Lucrecia added as she turned to face him. Vincent nodded once in agreement as they looked at their youngest granddaughters.
    "Oh okay grandpa. Can I still get ice cream?"
    "Go ask your mother." Vincent replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:45 am

The girl who jumped on Vincent's chest said, "Grandpa Vincent is strange when he sleeps. Sometimes he sleeps like a log, sometimes he doesn't sleep at all or sleeps light. So if I knock he probably won't wake up, any other ideas?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:41 am

Lucrecia then climbed out of bed and walked over toward their youngest grandchildren and then added,
    "You sister is right, it's not nice to jump on your grandfather's chest. It does hurt him."
    The two stopped and looked up at their grandmother.
    "But then how do I wake grandpa up?"
    "You can knock on the door and come in."
    "You won't get mad?"
    "No I wouldn't. In fact, I wouldn't mind if you want to come and spend time with us."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:38 am

Rollo stared at Solas then as if reading his thoughts, the ice began to form around him and Rollo jumped on one and it slid across the living room. He clapped his hands happily.

Tea gasped and ran after Rollo and as it came back again, she plucked him up and held him in her arms, "Little one, I know you have powers, but you must be careful watch." The ice he had been on shattered against a wall just after passing under a low hanging table. "See you'd have been smacked off the ice had I not grabbed you. Using powers just because you have them is not always a good idea."

Yuffie elbowed Solas hard and whispered, "See why I like her now? She is well grounded, much like your wife. Cloud isn't exactly the grounded type."

The little one said, "But Grandpa...jumping on you is fun."

The other little one said, "No it isn't, it hurts Grandpa."

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

The two had started bickering back and forth...

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:34 am

Vincent jumped up in shock and his young granddaughter roll backwards and hit her head against the floor. He immediately got up the moment he heard her crying out in pain. Alarmed Lucrecia sat up on her side of the bed and watched as he lifted their three year old granddaughter off the floor and carried her with one arm and waited till she calmed down before he asked,
    "Are you alright?"
    "I hit my head and got an owie..." She replied.
    "...Well, hopefully you'll learn to be careful next time. Why are you up this early?"
    "I wanna see mommy and daddy, but they sounded sleepy..."
    Vincent let out a soft sigh.
    "Grandpa can I have ice cream...?"
    "Only if it's fine with your mother." Vincent replied as he slowly set her back down.

'I'm more worried about you hurting yourself and others around you with that power.' Solas thought to himself as he watched his son playing.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:27 am

The little one nodded and said, "Okay Mommy, but I love you, going to play now!" She ran off and jumped onto Vincent's chest as he slept, "GRANDPA!!!!"

Rollo said, "Daddy you worry way too much." He made ice appear around him and said, "Luna and Kitsune showed me some things yesterday." He made the ice vanish and said, "Now Rollo gonna go play."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:23 am

"..." Solas remained silent as he stared at his son as Rollo continued on playing with his grandfather and step-grandmother.
    Raye chuckled and then looked up at her husband to see the blank look on his face. She leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Luna shifted slightly then she stirred when she felt Kain's arms around her waist. A soft smile came to her lips as she remembered their activities from the night before. A few seconds passed and then they heard a knock on the door. She knew the person knocking was one of the two children she had with Kain.
    "Mommy?"
    "Mommy will be out in a minute...why don't you go and play with Grandpa Vincent...?" She replied tiredly before she closed her eyes again.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:13 am

Tea said, "You know, as a girl that was part of a certain group within Wutai, I have thought about children a lot during my training. Solas, I understand your beliefs, but from what Cloud has told me, your son is extremely smart. He probably already knows."

Rollo stared up at Solas then said, "Tea happy with Grandpa and Grandma Yuffie, Rollo not have to do that, Daddy worry too much."

Cloud burst out laughing, "That's pretty much true kiddo."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:16 am

"Because I don't want my son to think that having a polygamous relationship is okay. It's not okay under my roof, when he's own on his in the world, then he can do whatever he wants with his life. But this is my house and those are my rules."
    "You're such a stiff!" Yuffie replied.
    "Yuffie, we're guests in his house, the right thing to do is respect his rules." Tea replied.
    "Thank you, Tea." Solas replied.
    Tea nodded politely, though she felt very awkward with the circumstances.

Last edited by SAga4000 on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:07 pm