The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

FFVII: True Haven

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Re: FFVII: True Haven

Post by TaintedWisdom on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:33 am

A baby dragon came out growling behind them. The triplet said, "That one..."

The baby dragon limped towards them but glared at them and shot some fire to their sides as if trying to scare them away. It was clearly hurt and from the way it was limping, badly no less. Nevertheless it was trying to defend itself as best it could.

The triplet said, "Aunty Leona, we can't just leave it, it's hurt!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:56 pm

Leona stopped and looked down at her niece before she asked, "What friend?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:52 pm

They heard a female voice and a girl in a pink dress walked out of a entranceway. She said, "What's wrong Aunty Leona? I was playing with my new friend."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:34 pm

"Fine, if ya promise ta take the fall fer me. I don't wanna deal with yer daddy if anythin' happens to ya!" Leona told. Hajime's son nodded before he led her to the cave. Leona told him to wait outside while she went inside and called all three of her nieces' names. Hoping she would get the right triplet to respond.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Hajime sighed and said, "She won't be able to find it, I saw a lot of cave entrances.  Miss Shera, could you watch everyone else, I'm going to catch up to her and show her which cave."  He went outside and got on the Chocobo and brushed its side.  He said, "You're such a good girl, thank you for coming, take me to Leona...I need to show her the cave."  The chocobo nodded and took off.

Hajime's son pulled up near Leona and the caves.  He said, "I didn't tell you which cave she is in, I won't go in, but I need to come with you to the entrance."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:57 pm

"Wha?! Which one?" Leona asked. Hajime's son replied, "I don't know which one!"
    "All right, all of ya wait here an' don't move on till I get back!" Leona then raced off and headed out south, while trying to find the cave.

Raye slowly got off the bed and turned to Rollo and asked,
    "Where's your father?"
    "He said he needed to talk to everybody else and that he would be back later." Rollo replied.

Solas was back at the wing women's domain and he had gathered everyone in and started planning their strategy.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:50 pm

Hajime's son came running in at that moment. He was out of breath and had a panicky look on his face. He said, "Miss Leona, come quick. One of the girls has disappeared. She went into the cave south of town. We tried to stop her but she was too fast."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:36 am

Cid Jr. Let out a sigh before he looked up from where he was laying as he was enjoying his free time. He took a deep breath while his sisters were playing with Hajime's kids and whatnot. Then he heard the sounds of footsteps coming his way. He looked up and saw his aunt Leona looking down at him, "What're ya doin'?"
    "Enjoying my freedom..." He replied.
    "Right..." Leona replied before she took a deep breath and then she added, "Ya know yer pop was the only boy too."
    "I know that."
    "But he didn't mind bein' the only guy in the house after yer Grandpapy passed away. Heck I think he would've loved to see ya, and your aunty Sarah too. Shame he'd never got to see her bein' born. Course she's lot like yer gramma. Which is a first."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:28 am

Four hours later...

Raye woke up and was surprised to find her eyes were swollen. She couldn't quite remember why until she remembered it all and fought to keep herself from crying again. She saw that Rydia was nearby with Rollo and Celes.

Rollo asked, "Mama, are you alright? You were crying a lot in your sleep."

Raye wiped her eyes and said, "Yes I am fine, it was just a bad dream." She looked at Rydia whose face was solemn and she knew...she could sense that something bad was to happen. She asked, "Is there nothing to be done?"

Rydia answered, "I have tried every conceivable method, short of forcing the issue. We both know how well that works..."

Raye sighed and said, "I guess I just have to hope that our feelings are wrong..." She noticed that Celes was missing a few feathers and asked, "Where did those feathers go?"

Rydia said, "One of them, she gave to Rollo, she gave four more to him...said it will bring him luck."

Raye smiled and rubbed the top of Celes' head, "She's such a sweet little girl. Rollo have you been nice to her?"

Rollo said, "Yes Mama, I actually like Celes, she's really a nice girl."

Raye said, "Good for you Rollo, you made a girl friend."

Meanwhile...

The triplets had actually given Cid Jr. a break from them as a new target had come into the picture, Hajime's son had come from Wutai. The three girls were playing with him and because they were of the age where Cooties didn't exist, they were having a lot of fun.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:22 am

Solas held on to her tighter as she continued on crying and expressing what she needed to express for the time being, till she eventually fell asleep leaning against him. After that Solas laid her down on the bed and tucked her in before he leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips as she slept.
    "I'm so sorry." He whispered before he reached down and held her hand.

Last edited by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:19 am

Raye whispered softly, "I don't want you to go on this journey...I know it is selfish...but I don't want you to leave...why can't the burden of saving this world fall to someone else for once?" She held him tighter and said, "I know....I know you have to go or you wouldn't feel right with yourself, but Solas...I just don't want to lose you."

Rydia was...meanwhile...keeping an eye on the winged children and Rollo. She knew they needed their alone time.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:12 am

"We can pause it to about a week, but then I have to go Raye." Solas replied. Raye reluctantly nodded before she turned away. Solas reached over and placed his hand on her shoulder. Raye quickly turned and hugged him while she started crying against his shoulder. Solas put his arm around her and closed his eyes as he went into autopilot, and his emotions became numb as he played the role of her rock.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:08 am

Raye said, "Honey...if that superstition is to come true...I say we do it. I say we take more time together then when we are ready, we come out and maybe I will be strong enough to come with you to help you save the world...maybe I can change things if I am there. If I can find some way, I'd rather not have Skylar grow up without her father."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:06 am

Solas' eyes slowly closed when she kissed him, and opened when she pulled away. He heard her words and then said, "I want that too, believe me. But I don't want to disrupt the flow of time too often."
    Raye slowly nodded in understanding and then her husband said, "I've thought of a name if we had a girl."
    "Really?"
    "Yeah, Skylar."
    "Skylar...that's an interesting name. I like it." Raye replied. Solas turned to her for a moment and asked, "Really?"
    "It's unique."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:00 am

Raye said softly, "You know I would miss you, and I'd always love you...and I'd probably be secretly hoping that you find a way back, much like how you brought Cloud back from the dead. Even if you never came back to me...I would be fine...Rollo would eventually be fine and our second child would be fine. I'd have grandpa and grandma to help, even my mother and father, as well as your parents. Even Cloud would be there, you know that. I just want you to promise me one thing...if you do die...make sure you die doing what you love...protecting our world. You always did say it was conflicting for you to have to be the one to save the world, while still wanting to be with us. In that sense...I guess you aren't that much different than Barret. He used to have this saying, "I wanna keep holdin my little girl, yet I gotta keep fighting...now I'm goin round in circles.""

She smiled and kissed him tenderly and said, "Rydia talked to me early this morning...she told me there was a time freezing mechanism on her ship. If we want to, we can spend more time together without risking the world. Believe me, I'm tempted to take her up on that."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:54 am

Solas sighed and said, "I might not make it this time."
    Raye looked up at her husband and took his hand. Solas then said, "I'm scared and I have no way of knowing whether you would be okay or not?" She squeezed his hand and said, "We will be, you know that."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:51 am

Raye said, "Solas, please tell me what this superstition is all about. Obviously it has you worried. You may think you have everyone fooled, but not me. I've been married to you a long time now, and I can tell when something is bothering you. The more you tell other people you are fine, the more I know something is bothering you."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am

"I don't want you to worry." Solas replied. Raye then said, "I'll worry anyhow. I'm worried now, but I'm gonna be even more worried if you aren't honest with me."
    Solas sighed and then said, "Well...there's a chance that I might not make it out this time."
    "What do you mean?" Raye asked. Solas took a deep breath and said, "It's just some superstition, never mind it. I'll come back for sure."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:41 am

Raye said, "Something is wrong...isn't it? I can feel it. You were fairly quiet at dinner last night." She walked in and gently eased herself into a chair. She asked, "Would you tell me what is bothering you sweetheart?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:39 am

Solas paused for a moment and took a deep breath before he turned to look down at his sleeping son.

Later that night,

Solas stared at the materia that was given to him and took a deep breath. A part of him was tempted to leave a message for his family, and he was close to doing so when he heard footsteps outside. He hid the materia and soon the door opened and saw it was his wife.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:32 am

Rydia smiled and said, "I already told my husband, he even agreed it'd be a wise idea. Besides there are no health drawbacks. All that would happen is the child in me would grow until the child was ready to be born. So basically if we do the time freeze, we either stop it a few days after your child is born, or we stop it a week after my child is born, either way will make no difference to the world as time will have stopped. To anyone outside, if they were looking at the ship, it'd be like we entered, then left with either one new baby or two. No one would be able to understand how or why, but in the span of a minute, babies will have been born. The question is...do you want to spend more time with your family before we start this crystal hunt. You know what I found by reading your palm. I hope I am wrong about it, but I will say this...I have never been wrong so far. When I read Cloud's fate in the tea I was drinking, I found his death imminient but also saw a light that would rise from it. Little did I know that he would come back to life." She took his palm and read it again then her eyes lowered and she said nothing. She couldn't tell him that she had confirmed it again. She said, "I can't tell you what to do, but think on it, you have six days before we have to head back to the encampment, I implore you to think on it." She kissed him on the forehead then said, "I need to go for a walk." She went outside.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:26 am

"No, don't forget you're pregnant Rydia. I can't ask you to take my place and risk your child's life for my sake. All right so my family will grieve when the time comes, sure I won't be here to see my second child growing up, but they'll live won't they? And if that's the price for my life, how I can pass it out?" Solas replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:20 am

Rydia placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "No matter what...if something happened to you, Cecil and I would help with your family. You have my word on that matter...but I would never forgive myself if we went to save the crystals...and something happened to you before you could at least see the new child coming into this world. That is why I revealed about the Time Freezing mechanism. It is the only way I can guarantee you being able to spend a little more time with your family...say a few years in the ship at least so that your child will know who you are. That is something...that can be arranged, but if not that, at least make certain you hold that baby...if only once Solas. Know that...if need be I could lead this mission and have you remain with your family. I don't want you to come if you feel it is done just out of obligation."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:11 am

Solas slowly nodded as he pressed his hand against the back of his son's head and said, "Thank you Rydia."
    Rydia saw the look in his eyes and said, "You're scared aren't you?"
    "Of course I am. I have precious things that I'll be leaving behind." He replied as he turned to his sleeping child. "Rollo and Raye and the baby mean more to me than the entire world, but to say that I would sacrifice the world for their sakes is selfish. You can't deny that."
    "No, you're right in that sense." Rydia replied. Solas continued looking down at his son as he brought the boy closer to him, so Rollo would rest his head against his father's shoulder.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:05 am

Rollo said, "I saw her with two of those watches. They looked funny so I asked her, she told me." He asked, "Are we going to see mommy soon? She was with Celes and the other winged children. They are so nice...I like them all..." He yawned in his father's arms and said, "I really like Celes, she is so nice." He fell asleep in his father's arms.

Rydia landed outside the manor and gently opened the door and saw Rollo asleep in his father's arms and whispered, "Sorry for the way I flew off in a huff like that. You were the first person who was so adamant about things to question everything I said. Only one other person has done that...and he is in your arms. It is why I told him about the ship and showed it to him. Of course that doesn't really matter...he couldn't find the entrance without the remote anyways. You see the remote opens the door, without it, you can never enter. I could cast Flare or you could slash at it, even with the new weapons the Angels are making and it wouldn't make a dent. That ship...I don't even really know what it is made of, but nothing can scratch it. If the whole planet were to explode and you were inside it, you would be fine. I will let your wife know about it as well...it may be important knowledge someday, although I hope it isn't." She smiled and said, "Now that you know the ship can freeze time for all those outside it, do you want to use it to spend time with your wife and son after six days have passed here? You could bring the winged children on board and freeze time until you are ready to come out. I would be there to operate the ship though, also there are food synthesizers on board to ensure you always have food."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:01 pm