The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

Final Fantasy VII: Virtus

SAga4000
    Admin

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Virtus

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:42 pm

"Well you were the first girl I've ever met who said that you were afraid of the sky."
    Aerith's eyes widen for a moment and then she turned to him. "If I remember correctly, you said that you were afraid that the sky was going to pull you in, right?"
    "That's right." She admitted, "And I said, it wouldn't be so scary if I had you there with me."
    "I remember that too. So how about it? I'll show you what the sky looks like, one day."
    "Maybe." Aerith replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:50 am

Aerith said, "And I bet you have said that before in your life, and not just to me. Zack I've seen the way you flirt with other women, well not since you started dating me, but still. I was jealous of the attention other girls got, despite you stopping it after you dated me. I still don't understand what you think is so special about me. I am just a flower girl from some slums in a city that no one wants to be in because of how polluted it is and how scummy most people are around here. What possible special quality do you see from me, and please don't say my eyes, plenty of people can have green eyes."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:46 am

"It's like I said, you're one of a kind." Zack replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:29 am

Aerith said, "Zack...I..." She shook her head, and thought, "I can't just tell him that I'm not a human being..." She said, "Zack...I don't mind you staying with me, I mean at my house..." She flushed slightly then quickly said, "Ahem...I...I have no idea why you think so highly of me, I'm not that special." She was hiding the fact that she was in fact extremely special.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:13 am

"But I don't want anyone else!" He said as he impulsive took her hands. Aerith's eyes widen and Zack immediately pulled back and said,
    "Sorry! Errrr...just forget I said that! This is really awkward...uhhhh, you sure you want me to stay at your place? I really don't mind staying here and giving you space if you need it."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:08 am

Aerith held up her hand, "As for...anything involving us...well that will take time, whether it goes beyond this stage or not, really...I don't know if it will ever happen. I don't want you to come into the house thinking that things will go back to the way they were, nor should you go in with the expectation that it will in the future. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I don't want to string you along, besides you could get a date in an instant if you wanted." She flushed remembering how well he used to flirt with girls.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:04 am

"You sure? I don't want to impose."
    "It's alright." Aerith replied, "Like I said, this is the right thing to do. Besides you can around the house too."
    "Doing what?"
    "You're good with mechanical work, so you can do things like fixing the roof right?"
    "Not a problem!"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:47 am

She said, "I wanted...to talk again. I want you to understand that I so desperately want to fully forgive you and all...but I focused on my own heart and emotions as well as the energies around me, as you know I do so well. They told me something...I felt the spirit around me were telling me to be cautious. I know it wasn't your fault, I forgive you for not writing, however I just cannot get over all the things I went through when you disappeared. I was so worried, so upset and so hurt that I couldn't eat most of the time, could barely sleep. My mother had to help me recover my senses so I could start selling flowers again and I buried myself in my business. Be that as it may...I want you...to come stay with Mom and myself. I don't want you having to work like crazy just to have a place to stay, it isn't right."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:43 am

"Got it!" Zack replied before he stopped whatever he was doing and went toward the lobby and saw Aerith there.
    "Heya." He greeted.
    "Hi." She replied.
    "So what brings you here?" He asked.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:36 am

She began to sense the energy around her as well as within her. She slowly opened her eyes and said, "I have to go talk to him again...this is going to be hard for me though..." She looked at her mother and said, "You always have been my rock Mom, and I don't want that ever change." She kissed her mother on the cheek then walked out. She went to the inn.

She whispered something to the inn keeper. He nodded and went to Zack, "Okay you're on your half hour, there's someone waiting for you in the lobby, so get your butt up there pronto, and nothing about how you wanted to eat your lunch, just do it, or I'll knock the break to ten minutes. The guest is a friend of mine."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:30 am

"You've always been a sensitive one Aerith, close your eyes and focus in the spirit within you, listen to what it's telling you. Come on, take a deep breath."
    Aerith took a deep breath, closed her eyes and tuned everything out.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:26 am

She sighed and said, "But mom...what am I supposed to do? You saw how I was in that first year...near the end of it at any rate. You had to pick up the pieces, I want to forgive him Mom, I truly do, but...I'm scared of forgiving him, and the amount of pain I felt was so much, I was so worried about him and was so hurt that he never responded. I feel so conflicted..."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:54 am

Elmyra blinked twice, unsure of what to say about this, she remembered hearing about Zack along time ago, she never met the man.
    "Well, Aerith, if he was in a lab--experimented on, then I'd say that's a valid reason why forgiving him would be best, just because you forgive him doesn't mean you'll forget. But it can help you move on with your life."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:40 am

Aerith thought for a moment then said, "Well...Zack has returned and I'm not sure what to think of it. I knew he hadn't returned to the planet or anything like that, but five years passed without so much as a word. Apparently he was trapped in some laboratory for all those years, still even with it not being his fault, it doesn't change the worry and pain I went through."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:32 am

"Is that you Aerith?" Elmyra asked as she came out of her room. Aerith looked up and saw her mother coming down and then she answered,
    "Yeah it's me mom."
    "Is everything okay?" Elmyra questioned as she glanced at her adopted daughter.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:25 am

Barret said, "Fine but only cuz we need some muscle, you turn on us, I'll kill ya myself. I guess I should tell ya our target, Sector One's Mako Reactor, we're blowin it up! Let's go Shinra boy." He led the way towards the train station.

The inn keeper began to work on book keeping while Zack was set to work doing various tasks.

Aerith returned to her house and sat in her room and thought, "What to do...I know it wasn't his fault...but I thought I had put this part of my life behind me."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:41 pm

"I'm not a part of that anymore." Cloud told him.
    "I don't believe ya!"
    "Then let me prove it."

"Okay! I'm all ready, so what do I gotta do?!" Zack asked the inner keeper.
    "I like your energy, okay you can help bring in the vegetable crates for tomorrow's meal. They're out back."
    "Piece of cake! I'll have it done in no time!" Zack rushed to the back door and began putting the crates into the kitchen area.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:34 pm

Aerith entered the inn and said, "Hey...I need a favor, you need help and my friend here needs a place to stay, would you consider a live in worker?"

The inn keeper looked at him and said, "I have nothing against it so long as he is trustworthy."

Aerith nodded and said, "He is...he's my ex after all."

The inn keeper said, "Very well, sir, you will start tomorrow and I will start your training in the morning, five am you have to be up, so be ready for it."

Meanwhile...

Barret's jaw dropped then he said, "No way, yer Shinra, I don't allow no Shinra trash on my team!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:31 pm

"Alright! I'll go for the inn!" Zack said, "What's the name of the inn?"
    Aerith looked up at him and said,
    "Follow me."

Cloud nodded and then he waited till Barret came in,
    "Barret?" He called.
    "Whaddya want?"
    "I want to come with you."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:22 pm

Aerith said, "Well let's see...the Weapons shop owner is looking for a part timer, so is the Inn keeper, perhaps you could work out working for live in wage?"

Tifa said, "I don't know Cloud...Barret was quite set on you not being a part of what he has going on, he doesn't trust Shinra members. If you want to join, you have to take that up with him directly, he leaves tonight."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:18 pm

"Errr, that would work if I had any money...you know anyone looking for a job right now?" Zack asked.
    "At this time of night?"
    "Well, yeah I need money here, and my pockets are empty." Zack added.
    "Hmmm..."

"Is there anyway I can help?" Cloud asked. Tifa stopped and turned around to face him for a moment.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Aerith shook her head and then fell silent thinking, her house had only two rooms really, one was her room and the other was her mother's room. She said, "Well...there is an Inn in Sector Five, it's only 50 gil a night. That's the only thing I can suggest at this point."

Tifa came up an hour later and said, "Well Barret's plan is in effect. He is heading out now and won't be back until tomorrow morning."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:51 pm

"..." Cloud then decided to wait up on the bar above while the group talked planned below.

Aerith looked up at him for a moment and then said, "Where are you staying?"
    "I don't know yet, actually...I didn't think about it on the way here." He admitted.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:41 pm

Aerith said, "That must have been rough...so you don't even remember what happened? I heard Sephiroth was there, what happened to him? The papers said he died, and I didn't think that was possible." She began tending her flowers while they were talking.

Meanwhile...

Tifa stretched as she had slept the night away due to having been tired after staying up most of the days and some of the nights of the past few while Zack had recovered. She came up the elevator and saw Cloud sitting at the barstool. She put her hands on her hips and said, "I am not serving you a drink Cloud, not this early. Besides Barret is planning something important and I have to be present for the meeting." She turned and saw Barret come in.

Barret said, "Yo we're startin the meetin, Tifa, Wedge, Biggs, Jessie, get yer butts downstairs." The four went downstairs via the elevator and Barret got on the elevator and saw that Cloud was about to try going downstairs, "Not you Shinra boy, I ain't about to let ya in this meeting, can't trust ya." He pulled the lever and went downstairs then lodged something in, preventing it from going back up.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:32 pm

"Well a lot of it is really foggy..." Zack replied.
    "Really...?" She asked. Zack nodded, "Really."
    "So you can't remember anything?"
    "The only thing I remember is being on a stretcher and hearing Hojo's voice in the Mako Reactor in Nibelheim."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:56 pm