The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

Final Fantasy VII: Virtus

SAga4000
    Admin

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Virtus

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:37 am

"I didn't think that the conversation was going to go that far?!" Zack added as he waved his hands in defense.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:36 am

Aerith crossed her arms, "So sex with Tifa or myself is an awkward conversation is it?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:33 am

"Yeah me too..." Zack replied. Cloud turned to him for a moment and then,
    "You're worried about Barret?"
    "Anything to get out of this awkward conversation..." He replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:19 am

Aerith smiled and kissed him then the two entered. She sat down with Zack and said, "Well, Zack and I spoke. We agreed to be exploratory with our feelings and well other aspects."

Cloud nodded and said, "Tifa and I came to that conclusion as well. That is to say she and I aren't dating or anything, but still, we agree with that assessment."

Tifa asked, "So what, Zack and I go on a date, Aerith and Cloud goes on a date? Or we just go on a foursome date?"

Aerith said, "I think we go on a foursome date first, then we try different pairs, and see how we feel...we take this as we go and see where it goes."

Tifa grinned and said, "If it went to the physical, I wouldn't complain."

Aerith blushed and said, "Too soon Tifa!"

Tifa laughed then said, "You know you were thinking it as well Aerith."

Aerith blushed then said, "I'm not admitting anything."

Cloud rubbed the back of his head nervously then said, "Okay but first the two of us need to undergo that treatment before any dates, so I say we just have a night in, cuddle up and enjoy a movie while we wait for Barret...he should have been back by now, maybe he was delayed? I hope he's alright."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:13 am

"Alright, let's go."
    Zack replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:03 am

Aerith said, "At least we are doing this with people we trust, besides it may actually grow our relationship to something bigger than us. I, for one, wouldn't fully mind that, depending how things go. Oh and don't worry Zack, you'd still be the one I marry, now do we want to go in and talk with the others?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:00 am

"Yeah. I do." Zack replied as he turned to her.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:43 am

Aerith said, "Only with Tifa and Cloud, you can explore with them as well, although I doubt you want to explore with Cloud." She grinned teasingly for a moment then she put her arms around him and said, "Besides...think about what it could mean, what if we just all stay close and be there for each other, I think that'd be the best. It's not like you and Cloud are strangers, you both trust each other implicitly right?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:42 am

"You mean you want a chance at more freedom to let us explore?" He asked.
    Aerith looked up at him and immediately nodded.
    "Well...I can't deny you that." He added.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:37 am

Cloud said, "As for me, I think both of you girls are beautiful."

Aerith looked at Zack and said, "Zack, sweetie, I think this situation has changed things, don't you? Cloud and you both like us girls, you know I love you, but I also think Cloud is incredible."

Tifa nodded and said, "I feel the same as Aerith, so I think we need to figure something out about this."

Aerith said, "Zack...I want to talk to you in private." She dragged him from the room and said, "Zack, you know I love you, but...I think we need to explore both of our feelings regarding Tifa and Cloud. It wouldn't be right for us to simply ignore it, what if we regret it later?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:07 am

"Well, for one I do think Tifa is attractive, but I still have my heart set of Aerith, so..." Zack then paused and then turned to Cloud, who then stated,
    "Aerith, is nice too..."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:50 am

Tifa came out with Aerith. They both hugged Cloud, then hugged Zack. Aerith said, "Zack...Cloud, I think the four of us need a conversation...about who likes who and what to do about it."

Cloud nodded and said, "I was thinking the same thing, I don't want us getting jealous of each other after all."

Tifa smiled then said, "Let's go into one of the bedrooms and talk, the four of us." Tifa brought Zack in and Cloud brought Aerith in and the four sat down.

Tifa asked, "Okay Zack...I want you to tell me who you like, forget who you are dating at the moment, just be honest, Aerith promised she would be okay with hearing fully what you are thinking."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:47 am

Zack nodded in agreement and then followed Cloud back, toward where the girls were.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:45 am

Cloud said, "I learned from you Zack. You should know this stuff as well. Besides, you never know, there may be a suitable solution the girls will come up with. Let's just talk with them about it and see what they say."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:38 am

"Since when were you so good with girls?" Zack replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:35 am

Cloud said, "Have you even talked to Aerith about how you think Tifa is attractive? Hell, you don't know what is going through those girls' minds Zack." He crossed his arms and said, "Before anything else, you should confirm how Tifa is thinking and what Aerith thinks about all of this. That is what is key."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:27 am

Tifa remained silent and then sighed,
    "I do..."

Zack scratched the back of his head and then said,
    "Well alright, I mean Tifa is attractive, but I'm still with Aerith and that's not going to change."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:21 am

Cloud said, "Well let's review our situation besides healing ourselves. Aerith just...lost her virginity to that jackass. Another thing is...the girls. I think you've noticed by now that Aerith has a crush on me. I'm not stupid I can see it, and I know you can as well. I also know you have a thing for Tifa, I've seen how you look at her, so don't deny it. I guess it is fair to admit that I have a crush on Aerith as well, so what do we do?"

Tifa was washing Aerith in the bath and cleaning her off. Aerith's eyes snapped open and she clung to Tifa crying, "No...please no...oh I'm safe now...wait did he...oh god gross he did didn't he?"

Tifa held her close and said, "Yes Aerith, he did, and Cloud killed him for it, painfully I might add."

Aerith sobbed slightly then said, "Well...n-nothing for it. What do we do though?"

Tifa blinked then asked, "You're talking about how you have a crush on Cloud and have feelings for Zack aren't you?"

Aerith said, "That and you have crushes on both of them."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:02 am

Zack turned to Cloud for a moment and asked,
    "What do you need to talk to me about?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:00 am

Sigmos said, "Oh I hate to say it, but you telling me to get away from you won't work...you are mine!" He dragged her away into the darkness...

Cloud stood, "We can't just sit here, we must find her immediately, I don't want to see anything happen to her. She will resist as long as she can, but if this guy is a pervert, he will stop at nothing, I'm certain of that."

Tifa grinned and said, "You'd know."

Cloud blushed, "ONE TIME, One time I went into your drawer and it was an accident and you never let me live it down."

Tifa giggled then said, "Okay Sorry sheesh, but I think I know where he might be, there is an abandoned warehouse about ten blocks from here. If we hurry we can get there before he...well does something...yeah let's just hurry."

THe three of them charged towards the warehouse. Cloud snatched Zack's sword and slashed the door in half. Cloud's eyes widened as he saw Aerith's dress was on the floor torn as though ripped from her. His eyes flashed and he shouted, "PERVERT get your damn ass out here!"

Sigmos popped out from behind a barrel and fired a rocket at Cloud. The blonde stared at the rocket then shouted, "BRAVER!" He slashed downward, cutting it straight in half. The two halves of the rocket flew past his friends and exploded behind them, bathing Cloud from behind in a sea of flames. He began to walk towards Sigmos who was struggling to reload the rocket launcher. Cloud's voice was dripping with Venom as he said, "Not going to happen mother @#$%er!" he charged forward and slashed, cutting off Sigmos' right arm. Sigmos fell to the ground screaming in pain. Cloud grabbed him by the hair and stared him in the eyes, "Where is she, where is Aerith?"

Sigmos' eyes darted to the right. Cloud said, "Over there huh...well one less asshole is one less asshole. HOw dare you hurt a friend of mine. Die...now..." He stabbed Sigmos through the chest then slashed upwards and cut the body into ten pieces before he held a materia, "Fira!" He dissolved the body into ash and then fired FIre at the arm and dissolved that as well. He handed the sword back to Zack, went over to where Aerith was and saw she was chained to a water pipe, naked. He reached into his small backpack and pulled out a long shirt and literally tore the chain from the waterpipe. The Water began to flood as he picked up the barely conscious Aerith. He waded his way back to the others and said, "Get outta here, this place is going to go up! There are spark cables loose in there, when the water touches it, it will explode!"

Tifa grabbed Zack and pulled him back as Zack carried Aerith covered in his shirt out of the warehouse as it exploded behind them. They ran back to the bar and Cloud asked, "Tifa, take her to the baths and clean her up, as well as warm her up. I need to talk to Zack...alone."

Tifa nodded and took Aerith from Cloud and carried her to the baths to warm her up in a heated bath.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:43 pm

"Get away from me!" Aerith shouted.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:03 am

Tifa groaned and said, "Sigmos, a regular pervert cast Stop on Aerith and myself, then when the spell wore off she was gone as was Sigmos. I think he's taken her for...well his own perverse reasons. I have to go find her! This is my fault for not just agreeing to sleep with the bastard."

Meanwhile, Sigmos had Aerith tied up in a basement in Sector Six. He was sitting across from her and waited for her to wake up.

Aerith groaned and slowly opened her eyes. She tried to move and found she couldn't. She glared at him and said, "Let me go, Zack and Cloud are going to kill you."

Sigmos said, "If they do, I'll die a happy man...they won't find this place for a while, long enough for me to enjoy the night."

Aerith growled and said, "You're disgusting! I am a living being not some kind of sex toy!"

Sigmos smiled and said, "You don't have much of a choice in this matter!" He began to advance on her.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:32 am

Both Zack and Cloud heard the racket downstairs, they got out of the bathtub and quickly got into their clothes and hurried over to the scene.
    "Tifa?!" Zack looked over and he couldn't see Aerith,
    "Tifa, where's Aerith?" Zack asked her.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Cloud's eyes widened, it was like one of those old fashioned public bath-houses you saw in movies. He flushed then said, "I dunno Zack...I mean is it really alright for us to be bathing at the same time?"

Aerith grinned then sat back and began to work on her hair. She spent about thirty minutes braiding her hair each day when she wanted it in a braid. She knew she wanted to do that before she went to the reactor with them all.

Tifa began to clean glasses behind the counter when a guy walked in. He looked around at the two girls and he said, "Well, did I just walk in on a lucky day?"

Tifa said, "What do you want Sigmos?"

He said, "Not much, just a drink and the company of two charming young ladies."

Tifa said, "We've been over this, I am not going to sleep with you, jeez!"

Sigmos said, "Why still pining after blondie? He will never go for you because you two are friends. You told me so yourself."

Tifa clenched a glass then said, "That is my business, now if you want your drink you can have it, if not, then get out."

Sigmos looked over at Aerith in the corner, "Who is the brunette over there?'

Tifa said, "Someone you don't want to mess with, that mage is very powerful."

Sigmos smirked then held out a green materia and called, "Stop!" He stopped both Tifa and Aerith, picked up Aerith and raced out of the bar. By the time Tifa came to, Aerith was long gone.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:48 pm

Zack and Cloud turned to one another before then headed to the bathroom upstairs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:55 pm