The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

Final Fantasy VII: Virtus

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Virtus

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:06 am

Tifa smiled and kissed him softly enough not to wake him and thought, "No wonder Aerith loves him so much, even I can't help falling for him, I bet Aerith is falling for Cloud too...he was always so compassionate towards other that Cloud."

Meanwhile Aerith watched Cloud sleep and smiled then thought, "Both of them are so incredible in different ways, it was so romantic how angry he got when that guy..." She shuddered slightly at the memory.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:03 am

"Me too..." Zack replied before he closed his eyes and soon fell asleep once more.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:00 am

Tifa whispered, "Morning honey, you certainly slept well...I know I did." She cuddled against him and said, "Mmm...I don't even want to get out of this bed, I am so warm and comfy right now."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:57 am

A few minutes later Zack stirred and then turned to lie on his side.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:38 am

Tifa sighed contentedly and kissed him and said, "Let's get some sleep, I just feel so safe in your arms."

Meanwhile...

Aerith and Cloud were sleeping in pretty much the same fashion. They hadn't had to say much to each other to get into that position. Aerith was very good at reading people and had figured out that Cloud was perfectly comfortable with holding her.

The next morning...

Tifa slowly opened her eyes and saw Zack was still asleep and they were still close to each other. She snuggled closer and smiled to herself at how peaceful he looked. She thought, "He is so handsome..."

Aerith also woke before Cloud to find him snoring softly. She giggled very quietly at his snoring and wondered if he knew he snored. He was a handsome one, that was for certain.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:36 am

"Okay." Zack replied before he slowly put his arms around her.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:32 am

Tifa smiled and kissed him once more and said, "It just goes to show how wonderful you and Cloud are that two girls can fall in love with both of you, but you already knew that from being with Cloud for so long." She cuddled closer and put her arms around him and said, "You are absolutely amazing Zack, and don't ever think different." She yawned then rested her head on the pillow and held him close. She whispered, "You're allowed to put your arms around me while we sleep, I'd actually enjoy that."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:30 am

"That doesn't sound like a bad thing." Zack added.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:41 am

Tifa turned her body to face his and looked into his eyes, "I am so happy you and Aerith agreed to be open, it means a lot to me and I know it means a lot to Aerith and Cloud as well. Besides Zack, imagine if you get sick, you'd have two attractive women to take care of you."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:36 am

"R-Really...?" Zack asked as blinked twice. Tifa slowly nodded.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:34 am

When she heard the noise stopped, she turned around and blushed, "Wow, you look...really good." She moved close and kissed him on the lips then went over to the bed holding his hand and laid down guiding him next to her. She snuggled close to him and said, "When you came to Nibelheim, I thought you were really cute Zack."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:27 am

"Well, yeah. Okay, I'm gonna change." Zack replied. Tifa then turned around as he changed out of his uniform into his boxers.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:25 am

Tifa smiled then asked, "Are you wearing boxers under that uniform of yours? If so then just change into that."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:24 am

"I don't have anything to change into." Zack replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:18 am

Tifa smiled and kissed him softly on the lips then said, "Well aren't you going to change? You can't sleep in that outfit you are wearing can you?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

"Uh-huh." Zack replied as he glanced at her.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:10 am

Tifa smiled and moved close to him and said, "So, tell me do you like my nightgown?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:05 am

Zack took a deep breath and then walked into the bedroom.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:02 am

Aerith kissed Zack tenderly on the lips then said, "See you in the morning Zack!" She took Cloud's hand and walked into one room with him. She went into an area that was darkened by the lack of light and changed into her pink nightgown. It was very similar to Tifa's in that it wasn't revealing but was comfortable and looked good on her. She walked over to Cloud and said, "You going to change for bed?"

Cloud blushed then nodded before he went over and slipped out of his clothes save his boxers as that was what he slept in and the two of them slipped under the covers. Cloud put his arms around Aerith and the two cuddled up together. Aerith murmured happily as she felt Cloud holding her.

Tifa took Zack's hand in hers and kissed him softly on the lips then asked, "You ready? I will need to change for sleeping, so wait here for just a moment, I will call you in when I am ready." She entered the room and changed into a nightgown that wasn't too revealing, but still comfortable. She called, "Zack come on in!" She was sitting on the bed in the nightgown.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:49 pm

"Nah, I'm good." Zack replied.
    "You sure?" Cloud asked. He nodded and said, "I'm sure."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Aerith whispered to Zack and Cloud, "Don't worry, that kind of thing isn't going to happen until we are ready for it." She then rested her head on Cloud's shoulder. Tifa sat down and yawned before she rested her head on Zack's shoulder. Barret cleared his throat, "As you four are obviously tired, from what I don't know, nor do I wanna know, why don't you two decide on sleepin arrangements."

Cloud nodded then walked to the two rooms with Tifa, Zack and Aerith. Aerith said, "I want to cuddle with someone tonight...up to you guys."

Tifa said, "I think we should leave it up to the boys who they want to relax with for the night."

Cloud said, "Well personally I wouldn't mind spending tonight with Aerith, but that's up to you Zack."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:40 pm

"I hope they aren't thinking what I think they're thinking..." Zack added.
    Cloud slowly nodded in agreement.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:54 am

An hour later, Barret walked into a surprising Scene. Marlene had been put to sleep a while ago so she wasn't seeing this, but Barret was. Tifa and Zack were cuddling together and Cloud and Aerith were really close to them cuddling as well. He said, "The @#$#@%# hell did I miss?"

Cloud said, "Oh we are in a four way relationship now, it was Aerith and Tifa's idea."

Barret glared and said, "Sometimes I hate you Spikey, sheesh I always wanted Tifa!"

Tifa stuck her tongue out and said, "Snooze ya lose! I'm perfectly happy right where I am!"

Barret sighed then said, "Okay so Reactor One is down, what's next?"

Tifa said, "Reactor Seven, only this time we aren't blowing it up. We are manually shutting it down for three days and you will be making sure it stays down. The four of us are going to the core and the boys here are entering it to cure an illness they have. It will take three days in total plus the time to get in and out."

Barret said, "Ya want me to risk my team just to help your boyfriends Tifa?"

Tifa placed her hands on her hips and said, "Yes Barret I do, don't forget who keeps Marlene safe while you are blowing up reactors."

Barret grumbled then said, "Fine, I will gather the team, but we don't leave til tomorrow, we need rest after our last mission."

Tifa smiled then said, "Fine by us."

Barret said, "An' behave yerselves, there's still a child in this place!"

Tifa said, "We know Barret, don't worry!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:43 am

"I don't see why not." Zack replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:42 am

Aerith burst into a fit of giggles then said, "Honey, I was teasing you! Why are you so uncomfortable talking about this miss Lady's man? Huh?" She giggled some more, Tifa was as well but then she walked up to Zack and said, "Well let's test something...can I steal a kiss from Zack now Aerith?"

Aerith smiled then said, "That is up to Zack."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:07 pm