The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

FFVII: True Haven

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Re: FFVII: True Haven

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:47 am

Jack whispered, "I didn't plan anything fancy for this...but I've been wanting to do this for a very long time." He slipped something into her hand and whispered, "Open that present and you will know my question without my even having to ask." The present was a small box shaped present.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:45 am

A few seconds later Tifa wrapped her arms around him and she replied, "Okay...Okay."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:44 am

Jack said, "Well...ya I do want to have him as my son. I'm not saying Cloud wouldn't be involved or nuthin like that, but I do want Solas to be my son, just like he is yours." He moved close to her and wrapped his arms around her waist carefully and said, "I love you...I want to always be yours, and for you to always be mine. I mean always." He kept his voice down so as to not wake Solas.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:42 am

"It was. But I can barely remember the pain, especially when I see the result." She added as she leaned against her son's crib. Jack stood beside her and looked down at the baby. "Hey, Tifa, I know ya gave him his father's name and all...but...ummm..."
    "Yes?" Tifa raised an eyebrow.
    "Well...errr, ya know, what if one of these days I might wanna adopt him as my own?" Jack added.
    Tifa blinked twice as she stared at him,
    "You want to adopt him?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:37 am

Jack smiled and whispered, "You look so beautiful all the time Tifa...it's amazing really." He looked at Solas and said, "I can't believe you actually gave birth to him, it sounds so painful."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:35 am

Tifa smiled back up at him and nodded in agreement. Twenty minutes, she felt Solas stop nursing. Tifa slowly buttoned her pajamas back up, pulled the nursing towel off her chest and placed it on her shoulder. She then rested Solas against her shoulder and started patting his back. He let out several small burps, spit and after ten minutes he let out the big burp.
    "That's a good boy." Tifa replied as she gently cradled Solas in her arms once more before she stood up and brought him to his cot. She laid him down on his back and tucked him in.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:29 am

Jack smiled and kissed her gently on the lips then said, "If he needs to be changed, I can take care of that, besides I'd rather be with you." He smiled at the baby, "Besides I'll be helping a lot with him, so I may as well get used to him crying."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:27 am

Two hours later Solas started crying in his cot, startling Jack for a minute. Soon he heard Tifa stir beside him as she turned to lie on her back and sat up. She turned her head to face Solas' cot and saw Jack there.
    "What are you doing here?" She asked as the baby continued crying. Tifa immediately stood up before Jack could answer her question, she went over to baby and lifted him out of the crib, cradling him in her arms gently, she walked over to her drawer and pulled out a nursing towel and draped it over her chest, so Jack wouldn't want to see anything he didn't want to see, while she unbutton the top parts of her pajamas and watched till she felt Solas latch on and started nursing from under the nursing towel. Tifa turned to him once more and said,
    "Wouldn't you rather go back to your room instead? Where it's less noisy?"
    "Nah, this is good." Jack replied as he leaned back on the chair.
    "You're not going to get much sleep in here, especially when Solas wakes up every two hours wanting to be fed or changed?" She added.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:14 am

Kain held onto Kitsune then he heard a noise from outside. He handed her to Jack and said, "Don't let Kitsune out of your sight." He opened a window and jumped outside and landed. A guy who looked lik Scion was standing in front of him. Kain drew his spear and said softly, "I request you leave...I have a tired woman in there just haven given birth. I will not have you disturb her rest."

Scion said, "Oh rest assured, I am not here to disturb her rest...I am merely here to see what allowed my birth into the Dark Fold...so this is what became of my form...after you ousted the Darkness within your heart, you were reborn Kain. I have to thank you, now I live separate." He drew his spear as well and darkness surrounded him.

Kain growled as light began to surround him and said, "Last chance Scion...leave!"

Scion stared at him then said, "I guess I will for now...but I promise you, we dark ones are not done yet, we will come back and someday we will destroy you all." He jumped and was gone.

Kain sighed and went back inside and took Kitsune from Jack and said, "Everything is fine now...go get some rest Jack, I'll stand guard here and focus."

Jack blinked then asked, "Do you ever sleep Kain?"

Kain said, "Not when the woman I love is sleeping after giving birth I don't...now get some rest."

Jack grumbled then went into his room and found that Tifa was already sleeping on the bed. He blinked then sat down in the chair near the bed and fell asleep. They were close sure, but not close enough to share a bed yet.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:54 am

"Luna is fine, just tired. She's resting now, and my mother is with her, so there's no need for alarm." Laura told them all. A few minutes later Vincent finally came back, carrying a small wooden cot. Kain turned to him for a moment and watched as he went inside.

Vincent put the cot down beside Luna and lifted Raye out from the basket and placed her inside the cot. He turned and saw that Lucrecia was asleep by the foot of Luna's bed. Vincent walked over and shook her by the shoulder.
    Lucrecia slowly stirred and looked up at him.
    "I'll watch her, you get some rest."
    "Are you sure?" She asked.
    "I'm sure." He replied. Lucrecia nodded and then she stood up before she walked out of the room and carefully shut the door behind her. Vincent pulled up a chair and sat near Luna and Raye.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:46 am

Jack heard the cries of the baby and when Laura finally came out he asked, "How is Luna?  Is she alright?"  Kain was leaning against the wall, he was fully prepared to enter and kill if someone tried to hurt his Luna while she slept.

Barret was biting his lip, he hoped that Luna was alright.  That pregnancy had come on extremely fast and although it took 25 hours, the early onset worried him.

Kitsune scratched on the door, worried for Luna.  Kain knelt and picked up the little fox and said, "Shush, your mommy will be just fine.  She needs rest okay?"  Kitsune looked up at him then nuzzled him for comfort.  He stroked her behind the ears and calmed her down.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:35 am

"Kitsune." Luna blinked twice for a moment and then said, "I like it! Alright, from now on we'll call her Kitsune!"

"You gave the kit a name?" Vincent turned to his daughter as he was busy dusting the books in the basement.
    "Yup! Her name is Kitsune! Papa!"
    "That's a nice Luna, but try not to get too attached to it. We're not keeping it." Vincent reminded her once more.
    "Oh right..." Luna replied, before she looked up at her father and asked, "Need any help papa?"
    Vincent turned to his daughter for a moment and then said, "Alright."
    Soon the two started dusting the books. Half an hour later Luna let out a soft groan as she clutched her stomach. Vincent heard it and turned around to face his daughter, "Luna?"
    "I'll be--owwwww..." Luna gripped the desk as she slowly sank to the floor. Vincent stopped whatever he was and immediately knelt down beside her as she started doing her breathing exercises. He saw that she was leaking through her maternity pants.
    "Papa...I'm scared..." Luna said through gritted teeth. Vincent immediately lifted her off the floor and carried her upstairs.
    "Lucrecia!" Vincent shouted. Lucrecia heard his shout and immediately came out of her office. "Vincent what's--"
    "Luna's in labour now." Vincent told her as he carried their second daughter back into her room.

Laura and Barret were taking a walk through the gardens when they heard Luna screaming bloody murder from the mansion. Laura immediately raced back and followed the source of the screaming. It led her to Luna's room.
    Both Vincent and Lucrecia were there, tending to their daughter when Laura appeared. Vincent stood beside Luna, letting her grip his hand as Lucrecia checked how far a long she was.
    Lucrecia took a step back and said, "This baby is coming in too fast." She stood up and walked out of the room.
    "Laura, watch your sister, I'm going to get some medicine to slow the birth down!" Lucrecia told her. Laura nodded as she immediately went over to take her mother's place.
    Barret and the others followed Lucrecia, wondering what was going on? "Please move, please move!" Lucrecia told them as she went to her office. Two minutes later she came out with a syringe and hurried upstairs to Luna's room before she shut the door.
    Kain wanted to go in, but Cecil grabbed his shoulder and shook his head, "Leave her be. She's with her family. And that's all the support she'll need at the moment." Kain slowly nodded in agreement as he waited outside.

Then nearly twenty-five hours later, the sounds of newborn's cries was heard coming from the room.
    Luna passed out from exhaustion as her mother cleaned the baby and her sister cut the cord. Vincent sat down beside her, tapped her cheek slight and gave her some water to drink in order to replenish the blood she had lost.
    "Papa...? What is it?"
    Lucrecia smiled as she walked over to Luna, with the baby wrapped in a white towel, and she placed the baby beside its mother.
    "It's a girl." Lucrecia replied with a smile on her face. "A girl..." Luna smiled as she put her arm around the baby and pulled her close to her. Vincent looked down at his first grandchild and saw her small tufts of black hair.
    Lucrecia had tears of happiness running down her face as she looked at her newborn granddaughter. Laura stood there with her arms folded over her chest.
    "Raye..." Luna spoke as she laid half-asleep on her side. "Raye Valentine..." Luna murmured before falling asleep. Vincent stood up and pulled the blanket a little closer to Luna's shoulder. Then he carefully lifted Raye and placed her in a basket temporarily while he went to get a cot.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:08 am

Jack smiled and said, "Well if I know Cloud, he will be there for the children as they grow. I am certain of that." He rubbed Sabrina's head tenderly and said, "Besides who could stay mad at these cute little faces?"

Sabrina beamed then looked outside and whispered, "Ooh look at Kain and Luna...so lovey dovey..."

Karen shrugged and said, "I doubt it. Luna has other things on her mind."

Meanwhile...

Kain said, "What about Kitsune?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:55 am

Luna shook her head and said,
    "Not yet."

"Thank you Jack." Aerith replied as she looked up at him for a moment. Then she turned to her daughter and smiled at her before looked up at Tifa and said,
    "I know you're worried about your child's future, especially where a relationship with his father is concerned. But I'm sure that everything will be alright."
    "Thanks Aerith." Tifa replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:50 am

Jack said, "Still their siblings. I guess that makes any children I have with you Tifa half siblings of theirs? Same with Aerith's children if she ever finds a boyfriend that is. Don't worry I bet you will someday Aerith."

Kain smiled and handed the kit to Luna and asked, "Decided on a name for her yet?"

SAga4000
    Admin

FFVII: True Haven

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:43 am

Tifa smiled when she looked up at Jack and saw the awe look on his face every time he would see Solas. A few minutes later there came a knock on the door. Tifa looked up and said, "Come in!"
    The door opened to reveal Aerith, who was holding a little pink bundle of her own. She had given birth two days ago, and bore a daughter. Tifa looked up at her and smiled for a moment before she looked down at her child and then she looked back up at her. "I thought it would be best if Solas and his sister spend some time together."
    Tifa nodded, and Aerith walked over. Jack scooted to one side and let Aerith place her newborn beside Solas.
    "I hope they will be good friends." Tifa stated.
    "Of course they will be. They're siblings too." Aerith added as she looked up at her. "They share one father."
    Tifa nodded and said, "That's true. But if he's getting married to Yuffie and she's bore him children as well? What does that make our children?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:08 pm