The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

FFVII: True Haven

SAga4000
    Admin

Re: FFVII: True Haven

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:35 am

"T-Thank you..." Luna replied nervously as she looked up at him for a moment before she turned away for a bit before she turned her eyes toward him. Kain slowly nodded before he pulled away from her.
    A few seconds later Luna jumped when she felt a hand of her shoulder. She turned around and saw her sister there,
    "Are you alright?"
    "Y-Yeah, don't worry about me, after all this is your day sis."
    "...Alright, but you look a little pale, why don't you go and have a seat?"
    Luna nodded as her sister led her to their father's table and then sat her down. A few seconds later Laura felt a tap on her shoulder and saw her husband there. Barret took her hand and then led her to the dance floor while Luna took a sip of water.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:28 am

Kain tapped Sephiroth on the shoulder, "May I step in?"

Sephiroth smiled then said, "Certainly." He whispered to him, "Take care of my little sister." Kain nodded then took Luna's hand in his and placed a hand on her waist as a nice song began to play. He danced well and led her properly. He leaned close then gently dipped her and brought her back up. The music picked up and the two began to dance faster. By the time the song was finished the two of them were looking into each other's eyes close to each other. He knelt and kissed her hand, "You dance superbly."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:17 am

Lucrecia watched as Sephiroth and Luna danced for a moment.

"I didn't know you liked to dance?" Luna added as she looked up at her older maternal half-brother. Sephiroth explained, "We were required to learn to, especially when the late President hosted executive parties."
    "Oh..." Luna replied,
    "Well you're a pretty good dancer big bro."
    "What did you call me?"
    "Big bro, I mean, we both share a mom don't we? So that makes us related even if we did have different dads."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:13 am

Barret said, "Of course you can dance with your new mother." He rubbed Marlene's head softly and said, "Go have some fun."

Sephiroth said, "Aerith...if you ever need anything let me know okay? It'd be an honor to help you." He took her hand and kissed the back of it. He smiled then said, "Well I'm going to go dance with the Bride's sister." He smiled and walked up to Luna and walked her onto the dance floor.

At the window, Kain's grip tightened on his spear at Sephiroth dancing with Luna but he swiftly forced himself to relax his hands. He didn't let anyone notice that momentary lapse in judgement.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:43 am

"I'm doing fine." Aerith replied, "And yes I think it's been a while hasn't it." She added. Sephiroth nodded.

"Mama Laura, will you dance with me?" Marlene replied. "Of course. If your father doesn't mind?" Laura replied as she turned to Barret.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:40 am

Barret chuckled and said, "I guess that is a yes...she has been begging me for a mother for christmas for years now."

Sephiroth sat down next to Aerith and wiped his brow, "This party certainly is lively, how are you holding up? It has been a long time since we just talked like this."

Cloud sat and Yuffie was sitting next to him. He held her hand tenderly and saw that she was fidgiting. He asked, "Are you trying to go dance my Materia Princess?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:46 am

Laura turned to her husband and said, "Well I was willing to do anything to quieten her down--" Laura felt a tug on her dress and looked down to see Marlene looking up at her in her cute flower girl dress,
    "Laura, since you married daddy does that mean you're my mommy now?" Laura bend down and lifted Marlene off the floor and said,
    "Only if you want me to be?" A few seconds later Marlene wrapped her arms around her neck, startling Laura for a minute before she softened up a bit had hugged her new stepdaughter back.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:42 am

Tifa burst out laughing, "How is that going to work? What are you going to get married in a month Aerith? Remember that Jack and I are to be wed in two months. Guess we have to get you a boyfriend." She smiled and gave Aerith a hug.

Kain smiled, but he was secretly hoping Luna had caught it. He looked at the proceedings and Cecil walked up to him and said, "Still hanging by yourself I see."

Kain said, "It is the way of things...until she comes to me, I won't approach her more than to help her and be there for her when she needs me."

Cecil whispered, "Remember that's what you said about Rosa and she ended up marrying me...until her death that is."

Kain frowned for a split second then said, "I know...but this situation is different. Rosa didn't have her heart ripped out of her, well until she died that is. Luna did figuratively speaking. I won't push myself on her."

Cecil smiled then rejoined the festivities while Kain kept a close watch on the situation.

Barret chuckled and whispered to Laura, "Were you trying to have your sister catch that?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:37 am

"Not at all." Tifa replied as she looked up at Laura and Barret after they finished their kiss.
    "Throw the bouquet sis!" Luna screamed. Laura turned to her new husband for a moment before she turned around to let her back face the crowd as she threw the bouquet back. Nearly all the female guest, with the exception of her mother, Shera, Tifa, Aerith and Yuffie. Scrambled to get the bouquet.
    Suddenly the bouquet landed in someone's hand. The girls stopped and looked up to see that Aerith had caught it as she sat in the far back. Aerith gave them a nervous smile and said in an awkward joking manner, "Well...I guess I'm the next to get married then?"
    Laura turned around and realized that she had put too much strength into her throw.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:30 am

The minister said, "If anyone has any reason they should not be joined, let them speak now or forever hold their piece."

Barret's eyes glanced at the door, he half expected their dark selves to show up and cause havoc. However no one showed up. The minister continued, "I now pronounce you husband and wife...you may..." Before he could finish, Barret moved in close and pressed his lips against Laura's amidst thunderous applause and cheering. Kain was guarding the entrance and looked at the sky (just outside the door) and thought, "Good for you Barret...now I just wish I could get Luna to notice me."

Jack smiled at Laura and said, "Barret couldn't have been luckier." He held Tifa's hand and said, "I still can't believe our wedding is in a couple months honey, are you worried?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:25 am

Barret then lifted her veil. Laura looked up at him and then said the vows she had written,
    "Barret, when I first saw you, you gave me the impression of someone who was both rough and soft at the same time. You care about your team, you care about humanity, most of all, you care about your family. I admire the good man you are, I admire the good father you are to Marlene, most of all, I'm honored that you're willing to that you will always be there in rain or shine, forever. Just as I will be there in rain, shine, forever with you, as your wife."

Last edited by SAga4000 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:16 am

Barret read his own vows when they arrived at that part of the Ceremony. He spoke, "The day I first laid eyes on you, I thought you were the most beautiful woman in the world. I was so nervous to even really talk to you more than just a simple hello. Yet I gathered my courage and kept tryin'. I knew during the date at the Golden Saucer that I loved you and wanted nothing more than to be your husband and my dream has come true this very day. I swear that I will always be here for you, rain or shine, forever." He meant that as the two of them would live forever thanks to the Chaos Gene in her and the injection he received for he got his gunarm.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:13 am

Luna smiled as she looked down for a moment before her eyes diverted up to the window Kain jumped down from.

An hour later and it was time for the ceremony to take place. Luna sat with her mother on the front right, the spot reserved for the bride's family. Lucrecia turned and watched as Vincent walked their eldest daughter, whose face remained covered with the veil, down the aisle and to Barret's side, before he put Laura's hand in Barret's to ceremoniously give her away to him before he turned and sat down to his wife's left in the front right bench.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:06 am

Kitsune mewled and put her paw on the pen's door as if to say, "Oh please let me out, I just wanna be loved." Kain looked at the pen and chuckled a moment and said, "Even when she is in there, she looks adorable, doesn't she Luna?" He smiled and pulled out a pretty flower bouquet and slipped it into her hair and said, "That was the only thing missing from your outfit." The flowers were a pretty yellow which made a perfect contrast with her dark hair. He stood back and said, "There...beautiful. If your sister is the most beautiful one for today, you will easily be the second most beautiful." He smiled then said, "Well see ya, I have to go handle security." He jumped out the window.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:52 am

Luna finally caught Kitsune,
    "Got'cha you naughty fox!" Luna scolded her as she carried her back to her pin and placed her inside it.
    Kitsune turned to her. Luna smiled sadly and said, "I don't like this anymore then you do, but I can't let you run around on my sister's wedding...I'll give you two treats tonight if you promise to be good."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:47 am

Barret was dressed in a black tuxedo and said, "I feel like some kinda stalky chicken in this monkey suit. Tell me why do us guys have to wear these outfits?"

Jack grinned and said, "Because it makes us look sophisticated?"

Barret smirked then exclaimed, "Well guess what, it'll be your turn in a couple months, so I hope you like wearing monkey suits."

Jack frowned then said, "Honestly I'm looking forward to my wedding day...as well as the wedding night."

Barret grinned and said, "Bet you are!"

Jack flushed then said, "Are you nearly ready Barret? Are you going to wear your gun to the wedding?"

Barret said, "Naw I won't, I'll wear a prosthetic hand for this one. I'd rather look somewhat normal rather than some crazy gunhand guy." He took off the gun and attached a hand that looked similar to his normal one. He smiled and flexed it a bit and said, "It even moves like my normal hand." The two left and Kain was waiting for them. He was dressed in his armor as he didn't have a date to the wedding, he was running security. He saw Luna race past with Kitsune running after her. Rydia and Porom were being kind enough to watch the children. Once Solas was dropped off the children would all be together. Boy were there a lot of them...Yuffie had fraternal twins, Aerith had a girl, Tifa had a boy and Luna had a baby girl. Five children and two women to look after them. Cecil and Ceodore as well as Ursula were helping out though so they were at least one adult to each child...well Ursula, Porom and Ceodore were about 17 so not fully adults yet but close.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:40 am

"Thank you." Tifa replied, Jack leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. Tifa's eyes slowly closed as she wrapped her arms around him.

A four months later,
    Solas lifted his arms up from his crib as he saw his mother looking down at him. Tifa smiled as she lifted her son from his cot and held him tight. Solas patted his mother's cheeks and looked up at her with his innocent brown eyes.
    "Come on, let's get you changed now. Today is a big day after all."

Laura sat in front of the mirror, watching as her mother was prepping her up. Lucrecia smiled and asked,
    "Are you nervous?"
    "A bit. But that's nothing out of the ordinary."
    "No, it's not. I know you'll do fine."
    "I would've preferred to marry in court, just to save you and dad from all the trouble--"
    "Don't be silly. We're your parents and we want you feel special on your big day."
    Laura slowly nodded in understanding.

Last edited by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:26 am

Jack said, "Believe it or not, that's what Pop used to do with me when I was fussy, I guess I just take after him." He turned to face her and sat down on the bed next to her and kissed her lovingly on the lips. He took her hand in his and stared into her brown eyes. He said, "You really do have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:23 am

Tifa opened her eyes and turned her head toward Jack as he was singing to Solas. She smiled at the sight. Solas slowly fell back asleep in Jack's arms and he stood up to take him back to his cot and then he laid him down.
    "You're a good father." Tifa spoke as she sat up from the bed.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:18 am

The next morning...

Cid's jaw had dropped when Jack had told him. He sputtered out, "You are marrying Tifa? One of the hottest girls on the planet?" He saw that Shera was holding a frying pan and quickly added, "Second only to Shera! I swear!" Shera burst out laughing then said, "We are both so happy for you, but seriously honey, don't think I haven't noticed how you checked Tifa out first time you saw her!"

Cid glared and said, "Oh yeah? Well you checked out Cloud first time we saw him, so THERE!"

Shera blushed slightly then said, "I guess we are both guilty of that eh Captain? They are attractive people after all."

Jack groaned then slapped his hand to his forehead and thought, "Yup, these are my ma and pa, that's for sure!" He said, "Look, I am really nervous about marrying her. I love her so much, what if I can't make her happy?"

Cid said, "Just be yourself and she will be happy. She loves you a lot and she is a lucky young woman to get to marry ya Son, just as you are lucky to marry her."

Jack rubbed the back of his head and said, "Yeah I guess you're right..." He smiled and went near Tifa's room. He heard Solas start to cry so he slipped inside and checked. It wasn't hunger, he needed to be changed so while Tifa slept he changed his son's diaper and wiped him clean. After that, he used baby powder to make him more comfortable and put him in a clean diaper. He carefully lifted him up and carried him around the room in the cradle position singing a soft lullaby. He saw Tifa stir to his song and kept singing.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:02 am

Tifa nodded and then said, "I'll see you tomorrow."
    "Okay!" Jack replied as he pulled apart from her and carefully walked out of the room. Tifa smiled as she watched him close the door.

Outside, Jack was grinning with joy, "Wait till ma and pop hears about this!" He turned and walked to his room to get a good night's sleep.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:58 am

He whispered in her ears, "Tifa...my angelic fiance. I've wanted to say those words for so long to you." He had to restrain his excitement as he didn't want to wake their son. He wanted to jump up and down with joy, yelling so loudly that he was going to marry the love of his life. He, wisely, kept his tongue in check and settled for holding Tifa in his arms. He whispered, "Well I should probably get back to my room, I wouldn't want Vinnie out there to get all upset about a boy and girl sharing a room even if they are engaged."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:55 am

Tifa nearly cried to hear those words from him. Jack took the ring out of the box and then slipped on her finger. She looked up at him and immediately wrapped her arms around him. Jack immediately hugged her back.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:53 am

Jack slipped his arms around her again and kissed her tenderly. He ran a finger up her back and cupped her cheek with one hand then added the other hand to cup her other cheek. He kissed her again and glanced over at Solas who was sleeping soundly. He smiled and whispered, "I truly love you Tifa, and that will never change. You are always the light within the darkness and make me smile whenever I feel down." He blushed next to her and said, "When I first saw you back at my father's place, I felt a strong pull towards you. At first I thought it was just physical, but I realize now it was far more than that. I felt a yearning within my soul for you and now I finally have fulfilled that yearning. I could never leave you or Solas."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:49 am

"I don't need to." Tifa replied. Jack stopped for a moment as he turned around to face. "I already know what your question is." Tifa opened unwrapped the present and looked at the velvet box before she opened it. Then she looked up at him with a smile on her face and said,
    "My answer would be yes."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:56 pm