Admin

Re: FFVII: True Haven

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:24 am

Rollo moved up and looked her right in the eyes then said, "Luv....YOU!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:21 am

"..." Rita remained silent as she sat there, without even touching the kid as he clung off her.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Rollo said, "Luv you!" He clung to her happily and stayed near her.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:16 am

Rita stared down at him and said,
    "I get your my cousin's kid... and we're family an' all, but I hate you..."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:09 am

Rollo stared at her then went to his toy box and came back with little suction cup toys and used them to climb the couch then he moved them aside and went up to her and clung to her again.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:08 am

"Get back to yo basket!" Rita told him as she climbed up further into the couch as he continued on trying to climb up the sofa.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:03 am

Rollo stared at her as though in shock then he began to crawl down the side of the laundry basket and went up to her and placed his hands in the air as if to say, "Up!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:01 am

Rita's right eyebrow started to twitch in annoyance as she suddenly stood up, waking Rollo for a bit before she took a clothes basket filled with washed laundry and then she sat him down in there and said,
    "Ain't no cushion for yo head, we don't have no crib so you sleep in that. Now don't ya worry, all them clothes are clean."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:47 pm

Rollo crawled over to her and then pulled into her arms and rested his head on her chest and fell asleep relatively fast against her.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:45 pm

"...this is why I'm nevah havin' no kids..." Rita replied as she reached forward and put the nose clips on her nostril and then she started changing him. She nearly gagged seeing the mess in his diaper, but she managed to get him change and then she put him down on the ground, before she walked over, sat down on the dining chair and just watched him.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Rollo looked at Rita and saw she was backing away, so he crawled over to the nearby table and knocked into it carefully. A box of nose clips fell open and Rita could see the nose clips. He then used the table to stand and said, "Ga!" He was trying to point out the noseclips so she wouldn't have to smell it when she changed him.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:02 pm

"W-What the?!" Rita said as she immediately pulled baby Rollo away from her, holding him as far away from her as much as possible, "Mama I don't know how to take care of a kid?!"
    "Well, he's one years old, just let him wander around for a bit till he tires himself out." Laura told her.
    "You and pops can't just leave me here?! What he needs a bottle or a diaper change?!"
    "You can sort it out! Yer mama and I are leavin'"
    "..." Laura went as she and Barret left the house.
    "Some welcome back this turned out to be!" Rita replied before she put the kid down and sat down on the chair, at least five feet in front of him.
    A few seconds later, she smelled something really bad coming from Rollo and immediately knew what that meant.
    "Aw hell no!" She exclaimed, "I ain't changing no diaper!"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:55 pm

Raye came racing in and saw that Rita was there, "Oh thank GOD! Solas and I have to step out for a few hours to take care of something, Fiona and Chris are out on a date and Barret and Laura here were about to head out as well. I need someone to watch our little one." She saw the look on Rita's face and said, "Oh relax you'll do just fine." She pushed Rita into a seat and slipped the baby into Rita's arms and guided her until the baby was in the right position. She saw that the baby clung to her and was already relaxed, sleeping. Raye said, "Wow, a natural...thanks Rita, we will pay you ten thousand for this, see ya!" She ran out.

Barret slipped out for their date with Laura.

Meanwhile Cloud, their new partner, Yuffie and Hajime had gone to sleep. The new partner had started to cuddle Cloud and Yuffie in her sleep.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:39 pm

"Thank you." Hajime replied as he turned to his father.

"So what I miss?" Rita asked as she sat down leaning against the chair as she looked up at her parents.
    "Quite a lot of things." Laura replied, "Your cousin Raye had a baby."
    "All right, well good luck to her!" Rita replied.
    "Maybe if ya hold him--"
    "Don't push it pops, I ain't good babies, and that it." She replied with her arms folded. Laura raised an eyebrow and slowly nodded in understanding, maybe Rita was one of those women who weren't interested in babies.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:24 am

Barret moved to her and hugged her and said, "Well if it ain't my crazy daughter Rita, how ya been? We've been worried ya know, ya coulda called and kept in touch and all that."

Fiona was walking hand in hand with Chris through the town, ever since they had officially admitted to the town they were dating, they had been staying together a lot. Fiona smiled and said, "You are such an amazing guy Chris, thank you for falling in love with me, I dreamed of that moment of you telling me that for a number of years, but I never expected it so romantically."

Meanwhile...

Yuffie was outside talking with Hajime and planning their next move, it had been a few hours until Cloud and the raven haired girl came out. They were holding hands and joined Yuffie before they each took one of her hands and the three looked at Hajime before the girl spoke, "I am so glad to be with them, thank you my lord, it is such an honor. I vow to protect them and you until the end."

Yuffie smiled and kissed her on the cheek once and said, "She is a darling, we are happy to have you. Now I shall fill you in." She walked away with the raven haired girl and the two began to talk as she explained.

Cloud hugged his son then said, "You really did grow up to be an amazing young man, I am so very proud of you."

The girls came back and they saw an airship approaching, they knew the time for them to head to the Wind Crystal was nigh.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:19 am

"..." Hajime watched as his father took the girl into the tent.

Meanwhile in the Wallace household,
    The family was sitting down a quiet meal when the door was kicked down and a familiar girl with dreadlocks came in and shouted,
    "Yo! Mama, Pops, I'm back!"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:10 am

Cloud smiled and took the raven haired girl's hand and said, "So you never did tell us your name sweetheart." Yuffie took her other hand and said, "Thank you Lady Chiyo and my dear Son, we won't forget this act of generosity."

Lady Chiyo smiled then said, "I trust you to take good care of her, now I will bring the other girls back to Wutai. If you leave Wutai's borders, guard her with your life, understand? Also she is a master with a Katana, so she is a powerful warrior as well."

Cloud blushed and said, "Beautiful, sweethearted, loyal and a warrior? What more could we ask for?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:08 am

"I'm not very comfortable about this" Hajime added. Lady Chiyo turned and then said, "My Lord Emperor, I understand your reluctance, but they are as broken as you were when you first came here."
    "Very well, mother, father, I will allow you to have the one with black hair."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:00 am

Cloud said, "Wow Yuffie, they are all so very beautiful."

Yuffie smiled and said, "That is one of the amazing things about the Harem. Now we need to actually interview the girls as we need to know which one would be the most loyal. I must admit the blonde really has caught your eye, I can see it Cloud."

Cloud blushed and said, "Well...yeah, but they are all attractive!"

Yuffie walked up and bowed to the five girls then said, "Girls we are going to speak to you each one on one, all five of you in turn, then we will make a decision in accordance with Lady Chiyo and Emperor Hajime." They started with the blonde and soon they had interviewed them all. At this point, the Blonde, one of the two Brunettes and the Black haired girl all had their eye. Yuffie went to Lady Chiyo and said, "It is between these three girls." Cloud walked with the three girls.

Lady Chiyo said, "Any one of the three would be a wonderful choice, which one do you find the most attractive?"

Cloud said, "Up to Yuffie, I find them all beautiful and sweethearted."

Yuffie chuckled then said, "I'd go for the blonde or the raven haired girl, so I suppose I will let Hajime make the final choice."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:54 am

"This is very awkward..." Hajime added.
    "Oh relax." Yuffie replied.

Half an hour later a carriage arrived and soon Chiyo stepped out of the carriage with five young girls ranging from the age of eighteen to twenty.
    Chiyo walked over to and bowed to the Emperor, the five girls followed ensue and all bowed. Soon Chiyo turned and saw Cloud and Yuffie there,
    "Girls, bow to our Emperor's parents. The Dowager Empress Yuffie and her consort, Cloud Strife."
    Soon all the girls, with similar colored kimonos, bowed. Yuffie took a good a look at them, each of the girls had hair colors that ranged from light brown to blonde and black.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:45 am

Yuffie said, "I already know what she will say, she will say "If you mistreat whichever girl you treat, I will personally teach you manners in civility.""

Cloud chuckled then said, "Well we have an hour and a half, why don't we go fishing while we wait."

Yuffie said, "Absolutely NOT! We need to get ready, you take forever to do your hair. That and we need to change, luckily I always carry nice clothes in my bag just in case." She dragged him into the tent and said, "Strip!"

Cloud gulped and Yuffie said, "I have clothes for you!"

Cloud said, "Less awkward!" He stripped and changed into a nice outfit and said, "I feel like a monkey in this getup."

Yuffie said, "Deal with it, I look like a princess after all." She was in a long black dress with white for the top. The two came out and they had half an hour to wait so they sat down to eat a meal with Hajime.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:40 am

Hajime slowly nodded and then said,
    "Very well, but I don't know what Lady Chiyo is going to say about this." Hajime added.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:35 am

Yuffie said, "Well we will let Lady Chiyo decide the best course of action, they are under her command and are also her responsibility for their happiness."

Hajime said, "Very well, I accept those terms."

Cloud sighed in relief, "Thank god, that was going on for too long."

Yuffie said, "Sorry sweetheart, sometimes being an Emperor or an Emperor's mother has its downsides. I understand exactly where he is coming from he doesn't want the girl to be hurt." She turned to look at him and said, "If we did choose one, we both would love her with everything we had, just as though we had been with her from the start, anything less would be an injustice to the Harem way of being."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:56 pm