The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

FFVII: True Haven

SAga4000
    Admin

Re: FFVII: True Haven

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:07 am

"I just told you--hey put me down!" Yuffie screamed.

Soon a loud SLAP was heard echoing in the area.
    A few minutes later Yuffie was seen riding with Aerith while she folded her arms across her chest in annoyance.
    Aerith turned to glance over her shoulder to check on her every so often and then she asked,
    "Don't mind Cloud alright, he means well."
    "Well then why didn't he offer to let you ride with him?"
    "He's tried. But I told him that I would be okay."
    "So...what's your history with him? You two seem to know each other really well."
    "Well, he...reminds a lot of someone else I knew." She replied. "Who?"
    "A dear old friend of mine, he name was Zack. And...I don't know where he is right now."
    "Oh..."
    "It's strange though, Cloud's personality, his body language is just like Zack's, and yet when I've asked if he's known a First Class SOLDIER by that name, he says that no one by that name exists."
    "Actually...that name Zack rings a few bells for me too."
    Aerith turned to her in shock for a moment. Yuffie nodded and said, "He had spiky black hair, but he wasn't a SOLDIER First-Class, he was a second. Then again I was just a kid back then, who knows he must've gotten promoted afterwards."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:56 am

Cloud looked at her then said, "As much as I know you could walk alone, I as a gentleman cannot allow it. Very well you shall ride with me and we shall go together." He saw the look on her face and said, "Either you ride, or we ride, either way you are getting on that bird. I cannot allow someone else to walk when I am the leader, even if I ignore the fact you are a girl and could probably kick my ass if we fought alone."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:48 am

"What do you take me for?! A delicate flower?! I can walk fine by myself!" Yuffie told them. "Are you sure about that?" Tifa asked.
    "As sure as hell I am boobs!"
    "My name is Tifa."
    "Whatever." Yuffie replied, "So there chocobo head go ride with your fellow chocobos!" She told him.
    "Are you sure you'll be fine?"
    "I'm the Great Ninja Yuffie, of course I'll be alright! Walking is no big deal." Yuffie replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:43 am

Cloud chuckled then said, "Anytime Radical Dreamer." He smiled and walked by her and whispered, "I will explain that one to you later. Oh and Yuffie...make certain that we prevent a war this time. Now to call my pretty blue Chocobo." He held up a Mimett Green and a light blue chocobo stopped in front of them. He said, "This one is yours, I made a deal with the Chocobo Farm for them to help me breed Chocobos, this one is a female. I named her Serenity. She can run over any river and in shallow water." He handed her a bag full of greens and called the other Yellow Chocobos over and gathered the group. He said, "Listen carefully...Yuffie and I will be leading the way along with...oh I don't know Tifa. We will enter Junon and find Sephiroth or a way forward. I want everyone else to meet us in Junon, but do not draw attention to yourselves. There is enough Chocobos for everyone save myself. I will be going on foot while everyone else takes the Chocobos there. It will take me about one day to arrive, you will arrive in about two hours so you have free time until I arrive."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:10 am

Yuffie stared at the materia and just for that moment she felt a little bit happy to see that someone was willing to care for her enough to do this. She looked up at Cloud and said,
    "Nice try blondie creep!" She stuffed the materia in her pocket and started to walk off, slowly she started to stop and then she turned around and said,
    "Thanks for the materia anyway...Chocobo head."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:59 am

Cloud took Yuffie's hand and handed her a strange pink Materia. He looked into her eyes and said, "This is a special gift from me, to you. It is known as the Rose Materia. It can do many things, one of which can summon flowers." He touched it and a bouquet of lilies appeared in her hands. He said, "It has many other abilities as well, for example it can entangle enemies in rose vines and anything else. In short, it enables you to control and create plants at will. I am giving it to you...because I want you to make good use of it. I feel horrible about not being able to stop Shinra before they did so much damage to your homeland." His normally glowing blue eyes were dim at the moment, sorrow always did that to his eyes.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:54 am

"What did you need to talk about?" She asked. Cloud turned to her and asked, "Did you mean it?"
    "Mean what?"
    "What you said, about how you wished the fight would still go on?"
    "...Well part of me does, for my people at least, but that doesn't I want anyone else to die. I don't. I know how it feels to lose a loved one. I lost my mother when I was young, so. Yeah. But I'm still going to kick Shin-Ra's butt for I am the Great Ninja Yuffie!"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:36 am

Cloud said, "Yuffie...can I talk to you alone for a minute? I think we have a few things to discuss...besides I have another materia I want you to have. It will come in handy." He held up a nearly mastered Restore materia which glowed bright green, "Tifa, Aerith, everyone if you will excuse us, this Princess here and I will be back soon." He walked off and waited nearby the cave where the group had come out after getting a Long Range materia. It was only about ten minutes away from the group.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:33 am

"Don't get any ideas blondie creep!" Yuffie warned him. Cloud blinked twice. Yuffie sighed and said, "Thanks for the meat anyway."

As everyone started eating, Aerith couldn't help but wonder, "So, what brought you here?" She asked.
    "Easy, I want Shin-Ra's butt off my land so we can restore Wutai to it's former glory!" She declared, "My old man was a wuss when he decided to make peace with Shin-Ra, if it were up to me we'd still be fighting!"
    "But the war killed so many people." Aerith added. Yuffie remained silent for a moment and said,
    "Well I guess that is the downside to it."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:26 am

Cloud burst out laughing at Yuffie's remarks and reached into his bag and pulled out the largest meal and handed it to her and took out a meal for everyone else. Only Aerith's and Tifa's were near to Yuffie's meal size. He finally calmed down and said, "Yuffie...I think I've decided I like you. You're staying with my group from this day forward."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:25 am

"Are you kidding? I haven't eaten anything in three days! Of course I'm hungry!" Yuffie shouted. Soon everyone was staring at her and she quickly remarked,
    "Did I just say out loud?"
    Aerith and Tifa turned to one another for a few minutes and then turned away. Tifa said, "Well then, feel free to have whatever we have."
    "Thanks boobs!"
    "What did you call me?"
    "You didn't tell me your name so I just picked the most feature as your name."
    "Well, my name is Tifa."
    "Tifa huh? Boobs sounds better."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:17 am

Cloud said, "Simply put, I know of your royal nature because I do my research on the top families in the world. Godo, the leader of Wutai has a daughter whom became a Ninja. I never thought I'd meet you here though Yuffie. You are certainly a long way from Wutai." He shouldered his sword and tossed her an All Materia that was already at level three. He said, "Master it and give me the rebirth All Materia and you can keep the mastered materia of that. Also we cannot move in a group of four, Barret, return to Tifa and Red XIII, I will travel with Aerith and Yuffie here." He smiled then thought, "She's a strange one alright, but she's pretty. Her profile certainly did her justice." He then said, "Oh and girls are you hungry? I had the farm house prepare us a nice meal for the journey on the way to Junon."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:56 pm

"Okay, blondie personal space here!" Yuffie said as she took a step back. "Fine, I'll join you, but you better meant it about the Materia!"
    "Wha'cha we are a buncha liars?" Barret asked. "Hey, I don't know you, but you sure know a lot of about me?"
    "How so?" Aerith asked. Yuffie pointed to Cloud and said, "He called me a Princess! How did he know I'm a Princess?"
    "Wait, so you're a real Princess?"
    "That's right! I'm Yuffie Kisaragi the Single White Rose of Wutai, and heir to the Throne!" Yuffie declared.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:37 pm

Cloud said, "You're a materia thief you said, when Shinra is taken down and our journey is over, I will personally give you some rare and valuable materia. What I will give you is dependant on what we find. Oh and what is in it for you? Maybe helping us take down Shinra." He looked right into her dark eyes and said, "Do we have a deal?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:02 pm

Yuffie turned to Aerith, who simply smiled at her politely. Yuffie folded her arms over her chest and said, "Who are you guys?"
    "We're AVALANCHE." Aerith answered. Yuffie blinked twice and then said,
    "Never heard of you!"
    "We're an Anti-Shin-Ra group." She added. Yuffie stopped for a moment when she heard the words, Anti-Shinra "So wait, you wanna bring Shin-Ra down too?! Why didn't you say so? But I join you guys, what'll be in for me?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

FFVII: True Haven

Post by TaintedWisdom on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:51 pm

It was on a bright sunny morning, deep in the forests when a group of three travelers had been ambushed by a perky young girl. After her defeat, the leader glanced around his allies and asked, "Does anyone know her?" Red and Barret shook their heads and Cloud approached her.

He gently touched her shoulder and said, "Hey there, are you...still alive? Yeesh you were quite a tough one girl."

The girl jumped to her feet and punched him in the gut. She said, "Why don't you try that one more time you Spikey weirdo? You won't take Yuffie the Materia Thief so easily!"

Cloud winced then said, "Would you calm down? Jeez, what is your deal princess?"

Yuffie growled and asked, "How did you know about my royal heritage, for that you will die!" She charged at Cloud who darted behind her and grabbed her from around the waist and held her steady. Yuffie felt her heart pound for a split second then she shook her head and was about to elbow him when he spoke.

Cloud said, "Would you calm down already? We aren't here to hurt you or do anything else to you. We were traveling to Junon when we ran into you. We are after a man named Sephiroth, so have you seen him?"

Yuffie said, "I might have, why should I help you?"

Barret stepped forward and pointed his gun arm right in her face and said, "I pity the fool who challenges us. Tell us or you won't be getting outta here alive."

Cloud glared at Barret until he backed down then he turned to face Yuffie and said, "Sorry about him, he's a bit...overzealous sometimes. Look we would really...hang on a minute are you traveling alone?"

Yuffie said, "Yeah, what's it to ya?"

Cloud said, "Well...why don't you come with us? We could always use another fighter, especially a Ninja. Cute one too."

Yuffie said, "Well if you want me to come along that badly, I guess I can, for one rule. I want to get some reward at the end of our journey."

Cloud said, "Fine with me, I will arrange it, now you coming?"

Yuffie grinned and said, "Sure, but I want to go with any girls you have!"

Cloud said, "Okay that's it, you're coming with me from now on." He paused and remembered that Barret had said the same thing to him and shook his head then said, "I will call the others on the PHS, I think I'll have Aerith come with us for a while." He spoke to Tifa on the PHS and said, "Yeah...I want Aerith to come here, Barret and Red will be rejoining you Tifa. Yes I know you're lonely...oh for god's sake Tifa, you're a grown woman, not some lonely teenager, grow a pair would you? Tifa...for the love of god, would you just calm down? Red and Barret will be there soon. We are getting a new party member, she's a Ninja...I don't know, like 19 I guess? Good, send Aerith out, I'll see her soon. We need her healing touches for upcoming battles." He hung up the PHS.

Soon after Aerith showed up and the other two rejoined Tifa in the sidelines. Cloud turned to face Yuffie and said, "Aerith, this is Yuffie, Yuffie this is Aerith and I am Cloud. I hope you two will try to get along."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:09 pm