The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

FFVII: True Haven

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Re: FFVII: True Haven

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:44 am

Cloud looked over at Yuffie then said, "Yuffie...in my vest, there is a Purple Materia in the pocket. It is mastered and I have had it since I was Sixteen. It is called Pre-emptive Materia. For a Ninja, this should be an invaluable orb. I was planning on selling it in Junon, but meeting you, I want you to use it. I'm sorry if you and I got off on the wrong foot. I was worried as you had just taken a thrashing from Barrett, Red and myself. I was trying to see if I could find a heartbeat and I didn't exactly want to try and feel your chest to find out. If Tifa or Aerith had been there, I'd have asked them to check you instead. I guess I figured that you'd rather me do it than someone who looks like a Mr..."

Barrett shouted from outside the tent, "If you finish that sentence, you will WISH the Zolems had killed you Cloud."

He gulped then said, "I think you know what I mean..."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:38 am

"You should get some sleep then honestly...if you're not feeling well then the best thing to do is rest." She said.
    Cloud took a deep breath and he still appeared to be in pain. Yuffie sighed and sat down on the ground beside him.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:27 am

Cloud opened his eyes and saw Yuffie. He slowly sat up and said, "Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks, you really saved our bacon back there, you and Tifa both." He looked at her then said, "I'm sorry if I upset you earlier when I lifted you up, I was merely going to set you on Serenity the Chocobo." He sighed and held his head as though he were in pain and groaned out loud, "Not this again! Why is it everytime I try to remember what happened earlier, I always get a headache!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:23 am

"HELLO! Are you people demented why don't you think I've been calling him "blondie creep" all the time!?" Yuffie added.
    "There might be some Materia in for you if you do." Aerith added. Yuffie raised an eyebrow and said,
    "Go on."
    "You talk to Cloud and we'll give you more Materia." Tifa told. Yuffie huffed and said,
    "Fine! But it better be a rare one for this stunt!"
    She stepped into the tent.
    "Hey Cloud, are you okay?" She asked.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:20 am

Barrett said, "That is easy Princess...you are the most objective one of all the girls here. Aerith talked with me at Kalm while Cloud was asleep. Apparently she dated Zack for a while. If that is so, then she is a bad person to talk to someone who is copying Zack. Tifa is out because she is far too close to Cloud himself. In otherwords, you are the only one who isn't close with either Cloud or Zack, meaning you are perfect for it. Aerith will be talking with him as well later on, but you have to figure out what is going on in that Spikey Head of his."

Tifa smiled and sat against one of the trees outside Junon and said, "I think it is a marvelous idea. You're not scared of Cloud, are you Yuffie?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:12 am

"Well how would I know what to do I just met the guy! If anything it should be boobs over here, you're his childhood friend right, you should him better than anyone else around here." Yuffie added. Tifa blinked twice and then added,
    "Well from a friendly basis that is true. But like I said, he doesn't seem to be himself...actually, he was actually a pretty shy person back when I knew him, but now he..."
    "Seems over confident?" Aerith asked.
    "That's it, and there's a few things that doesn't make sense. He said that he was there when the Nibelheim Incident happened, but he wasn't there at all. Zack was, and when I talked to him he seemed to fill in the spots where Zack did."
    "You mean he remembers doing the things that Zack did."
    "That's right."
    "Well that's fine and dandy...but I don't see why I have to talk to him?" Yuffie added as she stared at the two.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:06 am

Barrett said, "I think you are being a bit oversensitive little Princess. Cloud isn't the type to take advantage of a girl, that much I have seen from him. If he was trying to pick you up for whatever reason it was either to save you or to hurry things along, usually if we are in a rush. Heck he has picked up Red XIII, Tifa and Aerith at various points. Only reason he doesn't pick me up is that I'm too heavy." He chuckled then patted her on the shoulder and said, "Seriously, learn to relax a little and you will be fine."

Red XIII said, "All I can add about Cloud is that he is always thinking of his friends first, or so it seems. I can't help wondering if something else is going on...I've seen some of those strange...moments where he doesn't seem to be himself."

Tifa said softly, "I never wanted to bring this up, but the Cloud we have with us is acting a little differently from my old friend from Nibelheim." She looked at Aerith and Yuffie in particular then said, "I know he isn't dangerous, but I want you two to help me figure out what is really going on with him. Cloud always has responded better to women, even as a Child. Honestly I think he'd open up best about what he is thinking to you Yuffie."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:42 am

"Don't worry I don't plan on stopping till you've fully healed." She replied as she kept going.

"Me? Heck no, I think he's creepy...I mean seriously what is with him being all touchy-feely, like helloooo whatever happened to personal space here?" Yuffie replied as she folded her arms over her chest.
    "So I see." Tifa replied. Red yawned, Barret sat there staring at the fire as his thoughts went to his adoptive daughter Marlene. Yuffie sat cupping half her face in her hand while staring at the fire in boredom.
    A few minutes later Aerith came out and said,
    "He's asleep now."
    Tifa looked up at her and said,
    "That's good."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:38 am

Tifa said, "Actually, that is not fully accurate. According to what Cloud told us in Kalm, Sephiroth may also be related to an Ancient somehow. Apparently Jenova, who is supposedly his mother, is an Ancient which would also make him half Ancient like Aerith."

Barrett asked, "Say, whatever happened that night he was sleeping next to you in Sector Seven Tifa?"

Tifa said, "That, my dear friend, is none of your business. Suffice to say, Cloud and I talked long through the night and realized we wouldn't be right for each other romantically." What she didn't add was that they had also gone at it for a good chunk of the night.

Barrett said, "So what, you'll just let Aerith have him?"

Tifa nodded and said, "So long as he is happy. What about you Yuffie? Do you think Cloud is cute?"

Cloud reached out and took Aerith's hand. He held her hand tightly and whispered, "Don't leave...please Aerith. I need your healing touch...err I don't mean it like that..."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:33 am

Aerith took a deep breath and approached Cloud before she attempted to heal him with her magic. She yelped as she was zapped for a second and then she focused on healing him.

"So what's the deal with Aerith?" Yuffie asked.
    "She's an Ancient." Red answered.
    "For real?! I thought they were all extinct."
    "Don't ya mean her mama was full--"
    "So wait, her father was human and her mother was..."
    "That would be correct."
    "But what happened to her mother?"
    "We don't know all the details, but we were told that she died. So that makes her the closest thing the Planet has to an Ancient there is." Tifa explained.
    "Huh...so she's the last one in the whole world...wow do I feel bad for her."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:19 am

Red said, "That and fight, as well as hunt down Sephiroth. My question is thus, is Cloud alright? He took in a lot of electricity back there."

Cloud sparked slightly while laying in the bed. The residual electricity was slowly being absorbed by the ground, but he really felt awful at this moment. He closed his eyes and was trying to sleep still, but he was having a hard time falling asleep from the residual effects.

Barrett pushed Aerith towards Cloud and said, "Would you just get in there already? You are the best healer we got and have a natural affinity towards magic, little miss Ancient, so make with yo magic already!" He pushed her into the tent then walked away.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:08 am

Aerith nodded in agreement and then she turned to Tifa and asked,
    "Do you still have that healing Materia?"
    Tifa knew what she went and then she used it on Cloud before they continued riding on till they were near the Junon area.
    But by the time they got there it was night and the group decided to make camp there for the evening.
    Barret, Aerith, Yuffie and Tifa all set up the tents and got a fire going while Cloud rested. Yuffie added some more firewood into the fire and then she went back to her own spot, next to Aerith.
    "So is what you guys do most of the time, just camp and then travel?"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:03 am

Cloud groaned and his head rested on Tifa's chest. He blearily asked, "Did...we win?"

Red smiled to Yuffie and licked her cheek, then said, "You did a great job out there. Here comes Tifa and Cloud." He saw that Cloud was very weak at the moment and said, "We should get Cloud some medical aid, he has been hit by a lot of electricity..."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:59 am

"Get to safety now!" Tifa ordered before she pulled Cloud's arm and drew it over her shoulder before she pulled the pin and threw the bio-grenade at the remaining zolems.
    Everyone else scrambled to get away as far away from the area as possible. Tifa helped Cloud away from the epicenter and pulled him into her Chocobo, she called for Cloud's chocobo and tied its reins with hers before she rode off.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:55 am

Cloud gasped out, "They are nearly taken care of, someone cut off the last of their heads then stop them from coming back." He was losing energy fast and would soon pass out if they didn't finish this fast. There were about ten of the Zolems left and Tifa had the Bio Grenade ready to go.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:45 am

Tifa nodded and turned to where Yuffie was, she tossed the elixir to her. Yuffie nodded and grabbed it.
    "Yuffie use Lightning to stun them!" Tifa told her. "Got it!" Yuffie replied as she summoned the Lightning Cloud had phased into her. The electricity stunned the zolems giving Yuffie the advantage to slicing them all at once before she leap and landed on the same tree branch she had occupied before.

"Everybody okay?!" Aerith asked.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:33 am

Cloud used the Phoenix down and combined it with an elixir to fully restore his health and magic and kept the blade stuck in the ground then began to walk towards the Zolems that Yuffie was cutting down. He raised his hand and called out, "Absorption, Lightning!" He fired the spell, hitting Yuffie, enabling her to absorb Lightning. He moved back towards his sword and grabbed onto the hilt causing the lightning to start up again. He called back to Tifa, "You...still have that Restore materia I gave you right? Use it on Yuffie if she gets hurt. I will probably be out for a while after this battle..." He fell to his knees yet again. The lightning was hitting him harder now as his body was still weakened from being in the field for so long. Elixir only helped for so long and he couldn't just keep drinking the things, they were valuable. He looked back at Tifa and cast the Lightning Absorption onto her as well so that she could help him.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:25 am

"This will be a piece of cake!" Yuffie ran forward and leap to the Zolem's heads she then sliced them clean off.
    Suddenly Red's eyes widen and then he shouted,
    "Don't touch them!"
    "Say what?!"
    "Yuffie watch out!" Aerith warned her. Yuffie turned and saw one coming right at her while she was still in the air. Yuffie leaped out of the way in time before she landed on a large tree branch. Her rushed forward toward the golems again with her giant Shuriken out wide before she leaped and sliced their heads off.

'There's gotta be some way I can help...' Tifa thought to herself as she stared at her childhood friend, watching as he was trying to keep the field up. Then she remembered the phoenix down, she pulled one out and tossed it to him,
    "Cloud here!"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:16 am

Red said, "Hang on a minute, didn't the soldier say something about cutting the heads off the Zolems first? Last I checked, Tifa can't cut their heads off, the most she can do is severely hurt them. Shouldn't someone else with a blade go with her?"

The entire group turned to look at Yuffie who was the only one with a weapon that could cut at this point. Red cleared his throat and said, "I know you just joined us Miss Yuffie, but Tifa can help keep Cloud from dying from that poison, as well as healing him from his injuries thanks to the electricity, however only you can cut off those Zolem's heads, or are you not really the master Ninja you claim to be? Show us what you have got Materia Princess."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:13 am

"I'll go back and help Cloud." Tifa offered. Aerith turned to her and said,
    "Are you sure?"
    "Cloud's my childhood of course I'm sure."
    "Okay, here." Aerith said as she tossed her some healing Materia and two Phoenix downs. "Use those only when you need to."
    "You better take this too." Barret told her as he tossed her the bio grenade.
    Tifa nodded she put the grenade, potions and Materia away before she climbed on her chocobo and rode off to help Cloud.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:08 am

Cloud growled then said, "Hang on, I'll be right there." His blue eyes flashed with pure rage. He shouted, "I will not be allowing you to harm my friends!" He glowed red and the Midgar Zolem that attacked him did nothing. He flashed forward and slashed upwards, cutting the Midgar Zolem in half. He quickly summoned Serenity and charged towards where Aerith and the others were trying to reach Junon. He said into the PHS, "I used my only Aura Drink which made me temporarily have invincibility but it will wear off, try to dodge them as I arrive, I will cut them off at the pass leading to Junon. If those things attack Junon, a lot of innocent people shall be harmed. Get into the town and I will ensure they don't get close to Junon. Aerith...Yuffie...Tifa...Barrett, Red...no matter what, Sephiroth must be stopped. He is more dangerous than all of Shinra put together. If I don't make it in there within one day, get going on the journey with Aerith leading you." He hung up the PHS and shot forward.

He saw the group ahead being blocked by the group of Midgar Zolems. As he got close he jumped from Serenity and summoned Chocobo/Mog stunning all of them. He shouted, "Quickly, get into Junon, that will only last about thirty seconds them being stopped like that, MOVE!" He sent Serenity home and held his blade pointed at the air causing lightning to flash onto his sword. He saw with satisfaction they had gotten out of the swamp and kept the PHS on while he did his next move. He said, "You will not take another slithery motion towards my friends...take this...Lightning Strike!" He stabbed the swamp covered earth with a blade embued with lightning. Lightning coursed through the swamp frying the Zolems, paralyzing them, but the lightning also hit Cloud, stopping him in place as well. All of the combatants were being blasted with lightning shocks and Cloud coughed out, "Let's see how...long you serpents can handle this..."

Barrett pulled into the town with the group and glanced back. He said, "Cloud won't last much longer against those monsters. Do we go after him? If someone rushed back with a Chocobo we could pull him out of there, but that attack is the only thing stopping those freaks of nature from attacking."

A Shinra officer came running up and said, "We've been fighting them a lot lately, I don't know how they got here, but there is a way. While they are electrocuted, if someone cuts off their heads, the creatures will die. Then someone else needs to send a Bio Grenade onto the Swamp, poisoning the swamp. The Midgar Zolems will no longer revive itself and retreat to its natural habitat. The only problem is anyone standing in that Swamp will be badly poisoned as well." He tossed them the Bio Grenade and said, "Don't look at me to do that, I am helping enough as it is, especially to a Terrorist Cell." He waved and ran off.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:55 am

"Don't worry, we're almost there!" Aerith replied through her PHS. She stopped when she looked up to see the three hundred foot group of cobra-like monsters standing in front of them.
    "Cloud they're here! They're here!" She said through the PHS again.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:49 am

Cloud turned to face the coming enemy and gasped as he saw a huge snake appear. He cursed and charged at the Midgar Zolem which had followed them from the swamps on the other side of the mountain.

Cloud spun his blade and called out, "Ice 3!" A blast of ice hit the Midgar Zolem who immediately cast Beta on Cloud, causing Cloud to fall to his knees. It flicked its tongue out angrily and stood on its tail and a green light surrounded it, healing its wounds.

Cloud coughed painfully and called out, "Cure 3!" He healed himself with the Materia that Sephiroth had left during the Nibelheim incident but then he saw that the Restore Materia had cracked, then it shattered. He winced and dashed forward slashing Midgar Zolem which hissed angrilly at him.

He yelled in pure anger and jumped into the air and fired meteors from his blade, activating his Limit Break, Meteo Rain. The Midgar Zolem shrieked in pain and began to vanish. Cloud spun his blade and was about to sheath it when another Midgar Zolem appeared flicking its tongue angrily.

Cloud looked down and realized that he had entered a swampland that had been recently unearthed due to Midgar's absorption of the Mako Energy below. He cursed again and pointed his blade at the new Midgar Zolem and called on his PHS.

He said, "Aerith, please tell me you guys are all at Junon by now! The Midgar Zolems have migrated to the Junon Area and I have noticed the swampland had spread over to about a few kilometers away from Junon. If I try and retreat without a Chocobo, I won't get far."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:26 am

"Cloud?" Tifa looked down at him while on the Chocobo. Aerith came forward with her chocobo and said,
    "Don't worry Yuffie and I will make sure to get there safely." Aerith whipped the reins and rode off. Barret whipped his next. Tifa watched them for a few minutes and then she turned to Cloud again and said,
    "Be careful Cloud." She whipped her reins and rode off.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:20 am

Cloud winced and held his hand to his cheek and sighed looking back at Aerith and Yuffie. Both of the girls were riding together and he thought, "I have to make sure nothing happens to Yuffie. I'm just glad she can handle herself."

He suddenly stopped the group and got off Serenity and said, "Be on your guard everyone..." He drew the Hardedge and said, "Yuffie...I am counting on you to take the others to Junon, I am sending Serenity back to the farms. Something is coming here and I don't want anyone else involved."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:08 pm