The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

FFVII: True Haven

SAga4000
    Admin

Re: FFVII: True Haven

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:45 pm

"I don't think so." Laura added as she came out Tifa's room to visit her sister and said, "I doubt we'll seem them again. After all they got what they wanted."
    "What did they want?" Luna asked. Laura turned to Luna for a moment and then replied, "They wanted Kain's dark self to return to their group."
    "You don't think they'll pull a stunt to try and take over the world do you?"
    "That's a possibility. But we haven't heard anything from them for months, although you have a good point Luna. This might the calm before the storm."
    "Laura! Laura!" Marlene shouted as she came into the room holding piece of paper. Laura slowly knelt down in front of her.
    "Look what I made!" Marlene turned the paper and showed her the drawing. Laura carefully took the drawing from her and a look at it. It was a typical child's crayon drawing with strange shaped blobs meant to represent people, and flat square shaped houses and a yellow sun.
    "It's a very nice drawing Marlene."
    "Thank you! Do you want to know which is you?"
    "Alright."
    Marlene pointed to red and black one, and said, "I couldn't remember what your red blanket looked like so I didn't draw it."
    "You call it a cape Marlene."
    "A cape?"
    Laura nodded. "Oh..." Marlene replied and then she pointed to other red and black blob, "That's your daddy, and this is my daddy." She pointed to the big brown one with a bit of green scribbled underneath to represent the pants he wore.
    "You're really good at observing people."
    "What's observing?"
    "It means you're good at seeing people as they are." Laura explained.
    "You'll make a great mom some day sis!" Luna remarked from the bed. Laura turned to her sister with a slight bewildered look on her face. Luna grinned and Laura gave her sister one of her light smiles.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:24 am

Cloud smiled once more at the little guy and said, "You're going to be a great guy Solas."  He looked over at Tifa and said, "Thank you, but won't he be confused by having a different last name than you Tifa?"

Jack looked at Tifa then said, "We discussed that, however Tifa believed that he should have the same last name as his father...I actually agreed with that.  I used to think you were a heartbreaker Cloud, until I heard the whole story from Tifa that is.  After getting to know you, I realized that my original assumption was wrong...for that I am sorry.  Why DIDN'T you date Tifa anyways?  She's the most beautiful woman in the world!"

Cloud saw Tifa blush then he said, "True, Tifa is very beautiful."  He was elbowed by Yuffie and he cleared his throat, "Let me finish Yuffie sheesh!  As I was saying...yes she is very beautiful, but I didn't want to risk a long friendship in a relationship like that.  If it failed, Tifa and I would no longer be friends possibly and that thought scared me.  Yes it scares me with Yuffie as well...but for some reason I just get a feeling around Yuffie that I don't have to worry about us breaking up ever."  Yuffie smiled and gently held Solas.  She whispered, "Your sibling is in me, yes the sibling is, yes the sibling is."

Kain saw Dark Tifa appear.  He was about to draw his spear when she said, "I just want to see the baby.  After all, she is my light side."  Kain looked at Tifa who nodded.  Cloud let her hold the baby, but had his hand on his sword hilt just in case she decided to do something crazy.

Dark Tifa whispered, "He is so beautiful..."  She held him for a few moments longer then handed him back to Tifa.  She said, "Just because we are your dark sides doesn't mean we don't have e heart." She looked over at Luna, "Oh and Luna...take care of Scion...oh I mean Kain there...now that his darkness has been expelled we have a Dark Scion as well...see ya." She vanished.

Kain hung his head and said, "Maybe I shouldn't have come out of my darkness shell so soon...now we have another enemy to fight."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:52 am

Luna turned to Kain and said, "Thanks. But I still feel like a whale though..." She looked down at her bulging stomach through her maternal clothes. "Welcome to the world of motherhood." Lucrecia added as she walked over toward her daughter.
    "Hey mom." Luna greeted as Lucrecia stepped into her room. "Kain." Lucrecia greeted. Kain nodded and replied,
    "Dr. Crescent."
    Lucrecia smiled at him politely before she walked over toward her daughter and sat down by the foot of her bed.
    "Ugh...this baby is kicking so much...I swear my insides must be bruised by now." Luna remarked. Lucrecia chuckled and said, "You couldn't stop kicking me when I was pregnant with you."
    "Really? What about Laura?"
    "Laura...well, she kicked every now and again. But not as often as you. You got worst when your due day grew close. You were practically kicking me every hour for a week till you were born. And that was the second moment in my life."
    "Your second? What about Sephiroth?"
    "They took him away as soon as his cord was cut, and I was...no longer relevant by then, after all I completed my purpose, and the Jenova Project no longer needed, so I was free to be left to my own devices. That's why I'm glad, you would have the opportunity to bear and hold your first child Luna."
    Luna smiled and gave her mother a hug.

Tifa smiled at Jack while she held her baby, and then she said, "Of course Cloud can come in and hold him."
    "Alright, I'll bring him in." Jack walked out the door. Shera smiled at Tifa and said, "He might be a heartbreaker when he grows up."
    "Don't say things like that." Tifa replied.
    "Sorry." Shera replied as Cloud's footsteps were heard coming into the room. He stopped and saw the bundle in Tifa's arms. She looked up at him and smiled, "Don't you want to hold your son?"
    "Yeah." Cloud replied after a moment's pause. He walked over toward the bed and sat on the edge. Tifa carefully handed the baby to him. Cloud held him awkwardly in his arms. Tifa readjusted his position so he was supporting the baby's head,
    "That's it, hold him like that. You need to support his head."
    "He's so...tiny."
    "That's how they start out."
    Cloud looked at the baby's small tufts of brown hair. Tifa smiled as Cloud looked at the baby in awe.
    "You don't believe that anything so pure could've come from you?" She stated. Cloud looked at her for a moment and nodded before he asked,
    "What did you name him?"
    "Solas. Solas Strife."

Last edited by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:30 am

Jack smiled and kissed Tifa and said, "Well done sweetheart." He then glanced behind him and whispered, "I think Cloud wants to hold Solas...if you're willing to let him that is."

Aerith and Yuffie were smiling and looking at the newborn and both of them nodded. They knew they would be having their own children soon.

Kain meanwhile was standing near Luna, spear on his back ready to be drawn at a moment's notice. They were at a vulnerable point. Yuffie was a month away from giving birth and Aerith was due probably in a week or two. He knew Luna would be in the mix. He turned to her and said, "Luna...you still look as beautiful as the day I first laid eyes on you."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:26 am

"I don't hold grudges like that Barret. I understood you were upset. So there is nothing for me to forgive and there's nothing for you ask forgiveness for."
    "Ya sure?"
    "Of course." Laura replied.

"Hey, what are you doing all the way up there?!" Luna asked Kain. "Come on down here!" She said with a grin on her face. Kain leaped from the rooftop and landed beside her. He stood up and looked down at her. Luna grinned at him once again.

A few months later.

The group heard Tifa's pained shrieks coming from her room as Laura, Lucrecia and Shera, who was five months pregnant, were helping the soon to be mother in her final stages of delivery. Tifa huffed and puffed before she let out one final push.
    "That's it!" Lucrecia instructed, finally after nearly nineteen hours of labour, Tifa soon heard the baby's squabbles and cries. Shera came over and smiled at Tifa and said, "Congratulations Tifa, you gave birth to a healthy baby boy."
    Tifa slowly smiled as she turned to see Laura and Lucrecia cleaning her newborn son after they had cut the cord. Soon they wrapped the baby in a blue towel and handed him to her. Tifa smiled at her son, and traced her hand through his short, thick layers of brown hair that were at two times lighter than her own. The baby slowly opened his eyes, revealing to be the typical dark blue eyes that all babies had before their actual colors would be known.
    "Welcome to the world, Solas." Tifa greeted her newborn son.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:11 am

Barret said, "I over-reacted when ya let Scion go. I was so pissed in the moment though, I felt like it had stabbed me rather than Cloud. I ain't so good at expressing this though...I just don't wanna lose ya over something in the past, especially now that Cloud is back. I hope ya can forgive me."

Kain saw Luna walking towards the shops and began jumping from rooftop to rooftop staying near her. He was ready to come crashing down if someone attacked. The downside of staying out of the way is he had not even heard how she felt about him, but he thought, "Patience...she knows now, she will tell me when she is ready."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:59 am

Three days later, and there seemed to be no sign of the group's dark selves, which came as relief to most of the group, including Laura. But she wasn't prepared to be too optimistic about it. Anything could happen at any time, and for her this seemed like the calm before the storm.
    Soon a knock on the door stopped her trail of thought.
    "Yo, Laura it's me." Barret's voice came from the other side. "...Come in." Laura replied. Soon the door opened and he stepped inside. Laura kept her eyes on him for a moment.
    "Laura!"
    Her eyes diverted to the little girl standing beside him. Marlene rushed over toward her. Laura put her hand on the top of her head as her eyes softened a little,
    "It's good to see you again Marlene."
    "Uh-huh! I told daddy that I wanted to be with him."
    "So I see. And I wanted to see you too. So I can say thanks for protecting my daddy."
    A small came to Laura's lips for a split second and she said, "You're very welcome Marlene."
    "Errr...Laura, ya mind if we talked?" Barret asked. Laura looked up at him for a moment and then looked down at Marlene,
    "Do you mind playing with Karen and Sabrina for a moment? Your father and I have some grown up things to discuss."
    "Oh okay! See you daddy! And you too Laura!" Marlene waved before she ran out the door. Barret immediately closed it and turned to Laura.
    "What is it you want to talk about Barret?" Laura asked.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:39 am

Barret looked at the closed door and sighed. He sunk back into the armchair his hand in his forehead. He felt like he may have lost Laura forever just from being upset with Scion...well Kain now. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Kain was sleeping right over Luna's room on the roof. He was ready immediately if need be to jump in.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:12 am

Laura and the others looked on for a moment and then Luna walked over to her sister and placed her hand on her shoulder. Laura turned to her sister and asked,
    "What were you talking about?"
    "Nothing important Luna, now it's late, I think mom and dad would want you in bed."
    Luna looked up at their parents. Lucrecia nudged her head toward the direction of her bedroom. Luna sighed and said,
    "Fine...Good night sis."
    Luna walked down the hall and headed to her room. "I think we all could use some sleep." Lucrecia added, before most of the group nodded in agreement.

Later that night, Laura sat out by her window, with one leg up to her chest as she stared on into the moonlight. A few seconds later she heard a knock at the door before she heard it open.
    "You should be asleep." Vincent told her. Laura turned to her father for a moment and said, "I know. I'll go to sleep in a minute."
    "You have a lot on your mind." Laura turned to her father before she nodded. After all he could read her and her sister like an open book.
    "A lot has happened over the past month, and now things are changing."
    "This is about your sister."
    "Do you remember the day she nearly drowned?"
    "How could I forget? You dived right down for her and nearly got drowned yourself."
    "That was the only time I saw mother angry."
    "I remember, I didn't agree with what she was saying though. You were only six at the time."
    "And Luna was three. But that was the time I realized what it meant to be an older sister. I thought I could protect her forever but. Now."
    "With Chaos apart of you, you're practically immortal."
    Laura remained silent for a few minutes, "But I don't regret it for one bit."
    Vincent turned to her for a moment and then said, "All your mother and I ever wanted was for you to have some form of a normal life."
    A few seconds later he held a small vial in front of her. Laura turned her head toward it and took it from her father's hand and said,
    "I don't know if this will work or not, but this is a serum that your mother made a long time ago during her early tests of Chaos. It's suppose to repress the gene within you. Permanently."
    Laura looked at it for a moment and then she took a deep breath, "Will that get rid of my immortality?"
    "Probably."
    Laura put the vial down beside her and turned to her father and said, "Thanks for the concern dad. But, I think it's time that I keep Chaos."
    "Are you sure that's what you really want?"
    "I'm sure."
    "You're just like your mother. Once she's made up her mind about something, there's no talking her out of it." Vincent stood up and took the vial with him.
    "Dad, I know you mean well. Thanks."
    "You're welcome." He replied before he walked out of her room and closed the door.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:40 am

Kain couldn't help but wonder why Laura said something like that, it was almost like she expected something to happen to her. He shrugged and thought, "If it comes to that, I'd protect both of them with my life." He jumped and landed on the roof again. He closed his eyes sensing the area around him. He kept sensing while he pulled out his sleeping arrangements. He had always tried to keep his distance while protecting others, prepared to move in at a moment's notice.

Dark Luna appeared next to Laura and said, "Well isn't this interesting...Scion is actually the legendary Kain? I wonder what I should do with him." She saw a whole bunch of the allies point their weapons at her. She waved her hands frantically, "Hang on I'm not here to attack...but to issue a challenge to Luna...her versus me...no one else involved."

Kain appeared next to her and had his spear at her throat and whispered in her ear, "I won't allow you to taint Luna that way...so I suggest...you take your little challenge letter and leave. Besides, knowing your group, it's a trap. There is no way anyone from our group would go to a challenge like that. If you want to challenge someone, then challenge me."

Dark Luna gulped then swiftly vanished. Kain stood his lance upright and said, "I'll be outside if anyone needs me." He left the manor again.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:28 am

"You swore loyalty to my sister. I'm counting on you to keep her safe for as long as her natural life dictates. Can you do that?"
    "Of course." Kain replied. "Good." Laura then turned around and then Kain said,
    "Laura. No matter what happens you'll always be her sister. And she'll always be your sister."
    "...Thanks." She said before she continued on heading into the house. Laura stopped just in front of the door way before she turned around to face him,
    "I mean it Kain. Take good care of her and don't let her fall into harms way." With that said she opened the door and walked into the manor before she closed the door shut.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:22 am

Kain jumped off the roof and landed beside her and said, "Sure thing...ask anything you want."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:21 am

Lucrecia looked over and then added, "Well, at least I won't have to do the dishes." A few minutes later everyone heard the door open, then turned and noticed that Laura wasn't there.

"Kain, can we talk?" Laura asked as she looked up at him from the ground.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:08 am

Soon everyone was seated and the meal was started. Cecil smiled and said, "This is a good spread."

A few hours later...the meal was finished but before anyone could clean up the dishes, they were gone. A streak of blue had gone through the room and when anyone went into the kitchen, they saw that Kain was doing the dishes. He finished doing the dishes about ten minutes later, put them away and then was gone again, back to the roof.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:03 am

Lucrecia went to get her daughters and called them both for dinner.
    Tifa looked up and Jack and said, "I'm fine now and the good news is, I'm still pregnant."
    "Huh--"
    "I was carrying twins. I lost one, but I still have the other." Jack blinked twice and smiled for a moment and said,
    "Well I guess one is better than nothing huh?"
    Tifa hesitated before slowly nodding her head in agreement. "So, whaddya think this one is gonna be?"
    "It's a boy. I think they were both identical."

A few seconds later, everyone heard Laura and Luna's footsteps as Lucrecia returned to her seat and waited for her daughters to sit down.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:57 am

Jack saw Tifa come out and immediately went over to her and held her hand. He said, "I heard about what happened...I'm sorry had I not been captured, I might have been able to prevent the whole thing from happening. How are you doing?"

Cid snapped his mouth shut and wiped away a bit of the drool before he said, "Sorry Ah haven't really gotten a meal like this in some time." He was punched in the gut by Shera who fumed then said, "If you dont' like my cooking too bad!"

Cid grunted then said, "@#$@#%! You don't have to hit me Shera, sheesh, see what I put up with?"

Shera laughed then kissed him and said, "Is everyone here, ready to eat?"

Yuffie came out and sat down Karen immediately sat down next to Rydia and Ceodore. Cecil was looking out the window before he sat down on Rydia's other side. They waited for Laura and Luna to come out, they were the only two not there...well besides Kain. He never really showed up for group meals unless invited.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:46 am

"I see." Aerith replied. "So, Vincent, why does Yuffie get away with calling you Vinnie? All the time."
    "I suppose it's because she reminds a lot of Luna." Vincent replied. "Come to think about it, Luna is the only one who calls you 'Papa' isn't she?"
    "That's right, and what does that have to do with Yuffie?" He asked.

Lucrecia turned to Yuffie and asked, "Think this is done?"
    "Let's see!" Yuffie replied. Lucrecia nodded as she lifted the pot's lid and saw that their stew was ready to eat.
    Laura blinked twice as Cid and Jack stood there with their mouths hanging open from all the food on the table. Shera came over and closed their mouths back up,
    "Please don't gawk like that, it's not polite." She told them both.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:38 am

Yuffie grinned and said, "What's the matter Vinnie? Hog too big for ya?" She laughed and ran off inside to help Lucrecia prepare the dinner before he could get pissed with her for using the cutesy nickname he hated so much.

Cloud chuckled and said, "Vincent, why is it that Yuffie always gets away with that with you? Does she have some kind of secret we don't know about?"

Aerith asked, "I'm kind of curious as to where Scion...I mean Kain is? We haven't seen him since he swore loyalty to Luna."

Cecil said, "Knowing Kain, he is likely on the roof. He never was one for large gatherings. A bit of a loner that one, but you'll never find a more loyal and trustworthy man."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:36 am

Vincent looked down at the animal. A few seconds later Shera looked down and said, "That's a huge one!"
    "What's a huge one?" Lucrecia looked down and saw the hog. "Well, guess dinner's settled!" Jack stated as he appeared behind his mother. Lucrecia looked over Shera's shoulder and asked Jack, "Care to help me carry it inside?"
    "Not a problem!" Jack replied as he walked over and then lifted the hog in his arms and carried the large animal back into the manor.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:32 am

Kain landed in the square of Nibelheim. On his back was a giant Hog. He walked up to the manor and laid it on the doorstep then walked away a few paces before he jumped and landed on the roof. He settled down to sense the wind. He had missed this...the wind had always been his ally back on his world and it was his once more. He had regained his Holy Dragoon form, but he still felt more connected to the Wind than ever before. He closed his eyes and sensed the area before a woman appeared next to him. He said, "Barbaricia...it has been a long time. How have you been?"

The woman said, "Ahh Kain, my eternal rival. I see you found someone to love you. I told you it'd happen one day."

Kain nodded and said, "You may have been Golbez's fiend, but you were always a good friend. You should visit Rydia and grant her the power to summon the Fiends...it'd help us out a lot."

She laughed and said, "She'd have to fight the four of us alone, you know that. But I will see if she wants to." She vanished leaving Kain alone.

Kain laid down on his back and watched the clouds slowly move along the sky. It was getting dark already and he heard everyone enter the manor for dinner. He reached into his pack and pulled out his ration for the day. It was a special type of bread he had received the recipe from Yang's family. He didn't need much to fill his stomach.

Meanwhile...

Cloud dragged in the giant hog and called, "Hey Vincent, someone left this on the doorstep."

Yuffie came racing out and said, "Yeah Vinnie, looks like someone got us a gift, it's a huge pig!"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:24 am

"So I see." Laura replied.

Luna laid down on her bed and stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before she heard her mother knocking on the door. "Luna, is everything okay?" Lucrecia asked from the other side. "Yeah!" Luna replied. Lucrecia's maternal instincts told her otherwise,
    "May I come in?"
    "Sure." Luna replied. Lucrecia opened the door and closed it, before she turned to her daughter as Luna folded her legs up to her chest, she looked up at her mother and "I won't be able to do this anymore in a few months time."
    Lucrecia slowly nodded in agreement as she walked over to see on the foot of her daughter's bed. She brushed some of her daughter's fringe off her face and asked,
    "Tell me what you're really thinking?"
    "I don't know...everything is rushing so fast, I have trouble keeping up. First Scion was Kain and then Kain was Scion, and all of a sudden he loves me?"
    Lucrecia slowly nodded and then said, "Well, you've been pretty oblivious to what true love is Luna."
    "But I--No, you're right...and I'm gonna have the baby to prove it."
    "Don't think like that. Every child is a gift. Regardless of its conception. Just like not all men are evil Luna. Your father told me that Kain swore his loyalty to you, even if you don't reciprocate his feelings."
    "That's what real love is Luna."
    "So...even if I don't feel the same way, he'll still--"
    "Of course. He'll still protect you and he'll stand by you, for as long as you need him."
    "This is all so much to take in."
    Lucrecia then said, "Well, then take it one step at a time." Luna nodded. Lucrecia kissed her daughter on the forehead and said, "Dinner will be ready soon, so I'll call you down once it's done."
    "Okay!"

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:09 am

Kain walked up to Laura and leaned against the wall next to her. He said, "You and I...are not as different as anyone would like to believe."

Cecil chuckled then said, "He's not kidding...when I first met you Laura, I thought you were very similar to Kain. It is quite interesting to see how you two are different and how you two are the same."

Rydia elbowed him and said, "Be nice Cecil, no woman wants to know how they are similar to a guy, even if that guy is Kain."

Kain said, "Sorry to interrupt you two lovebirds, but I'm going out on Patrol. I won't allow Dark Luna to take her away from me. She is with Vincent and Lucrecia so she should be safe." He jumped and was gone.

Cecil burst out laughing, "Same old Kain. He is so serious when it comes to his duties...of course I wouldn't want to actually fight him, not like I have in the past. That man is deadly with his spear, even more so than Cid here. He's also a strategist, there's a reason he became the General for my Kingdom."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:04 am

Vincent slowly nodded, "All right."
    "Luna!" Lucrecia came running out toward her daughter before she gave her a hug. Luna hugged her mother back and said,
    "I'm okay mom, really! Kain protected me."
    "Kain...? What happened to Scion--"
    "I'll explain everything." Vincent replied. Lucrecia turned to him for a moment before she turned to Luna. Her youngest daughter nodded as she looked up at her mother with a smile on her face. Laura stood and watched her arms folded over her chest.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:52 am

Kain stared him right in the eyes, "I meant every single word. I love her with all of my heart and soul. My heart skipped a beat the first time I laid eyes on her. Over the time I traveled with her and the rest of the team while still in my dark form, I found myself falling more and more in love with her. However I had to keep my distance as she was hurt so much by Zack. I couldn't forgive that man for hurting the woman I had fallen in love with."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:48 am

Kain then knelt down in front of her and then swore his loyalty to her. Luna then got down, with her legs tugged under her as she leaned over and gave him a hug, startling Kain for a moment. "Thank you." Luna replied.

Laura continued watching as Luna stood up the same time Kain did, before she turned away for a moment.
    Vincent walked over toward Kain and asked, "Did you really mean the things you said about your feelings toward my daughter?"
    "Papa, I just thanked him that's--" Vincent held his hand up to quieten her down. Luna stopped as she stood to one side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:08 pm