The best in Video Games/Anime Role playing

FFVII: True Haven

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Re: FFVII: True Haven

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:35 am

A few days later, Kain was seen training in front of the house. He had his armor off and was in a shirt and shorts. He spun his lance and created mini tornadoes with movements of the lance. He jumped then came crashing down, spearing the ground, creating a mini crater. He wiped sweat from his brow and placed the lance on the ground sitting down to rest a bit. The kit came racing out and laid down next to him. He chuckled and stroked her behind the ears. He saw Luna coming after her and said, "Relax Luna, the kit is here. She didn't run away, why would she? She gets meals every day and all the attention and love she could ever want."

Jack had spent a lot more time with Tifa after two days had passed. He was still in awe of how small little Solas was.

-------

http://eternal-dreamers.motionsforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:27 am

"It's a kit." Laura replied. Barret stared at her with a dumbfounded look on his face. "It's a baby fox." She added. "Kain found and gave it to Luna to keep as a pet. But my father told her she can keep it till it's mature enough to be returned into the wild."
    "You wanna a pet like that?"
    "...Not while we're staying in my parents' house." Laura replied.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:23 am

Cloud nodded and said, "Aerith will likely give birth before Luna, then Luna and finally you will give birth to the final set of children amongst us. I will be there for Aerith as well because..." He didn't even have to finish and Yuffie smiled and nodded, "I know Cloud..." He held Yuffie's hand tenderly.

Barret saw the kit sleeping and asked, "Hey um Laura, what is that creature laying over there in the corner?"

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:56 am

Vincent turned to his eldest daughter and then Barret before saying, "Congratulations. I wish you both the best."
    "Thanks dad." Laura replied before she turned to her fiancé.

Yuffie turned to Cloud and said,
    "Well you better right? I'm carrying your kids here." She sighed and said, "And boy can they kick!"
    "Actually, come to think of it, Luna and Aerith will probably give birth earlier than I would. I mean they're the ones who got pregnant first."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:49 am

Barret saw the last firework go off, a giant pink heart. He walked up to Vincent and said, "Laura and I are engaged, I have loved her for a very long time."

Kain smiled then closed his eyes in quiet contemplation. He focused on what he could do to help Luna at any point she needed it.

Cloud glanced over at Yuffie. The two of them had gotten engaged shortly before his death and ressurrection. He was very happy with the way things had turned out between them and moved close to her. He whispered, "I love you Yuffie...my beautiful Materia Princess."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:23 am

Laura slowly nodded as she closed her eyes, while a smile came to her lips as she enjoyed the moment.

"Wow...Fireworks!" Luna exclaimed as she looked her bedroom window. Soon she turned and saw her sister and Barret slowly pull apart before they headed back to Manor, hand in hand. Luna smiled as she watched her sister.

Laura and Barret stepped inside the house and was met the sounds of baby Solas crying from the loud booming of the fireworks. Soon the cries died down, and Laura knew that Tifa had tended to him.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:17 am

He took her left hand in his and slowly slipped the engagement ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit. He moved close to her and cupped her cheek with his good hand and kissed her tenderly on the lips. He then whispered in her ear, "You've made me the happiest man evah! Thank ya so much! I love ya with all my heart Laura!" He held her in his arm with the arm attached to his gunarm held her as well.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:14 am

Laura was taken a back for a moment as she stared at the ring in her hand. Soon she took a deep breath, then handed him back the ring before she nodded and said,
    "Yes."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 am

Barret smiled and said, "Actually...that's not a lost ring. It's yours if you want it...you see...will you marry me Laura?" He gulped nervously. The fireworks were still going on around them.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:11 am

Laura watched the fireworks for a few minutes, and then she saw something glinting in the corner of her eye. Laura looked up at Barret for a moment and knelt down toward the bushes, she reached out and pulled out a ring from the rose's thorn.
    "Looks like somebody lost their jewelry." Laura added as she stood up.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:07 am

Barret said, "Decadent or not, you look beautiful to me." He smiled as he had a sip of wine. He took a bite of his sandwich and dabbed his mouth with a napkin. He wasn't always this polite and refined, but he was making an extra effort tonight.

About an hour later the two had finished their meals as well as the dessert. Barret said, "I had a special reason for setting up this dinner Laura. He stood and took her hand and walked her away from the table. Jack blew out the candles and disappeared to give them privacy. He hit a button and fireworks began to light up the sky. As the myriad of colored lights filled their vision he smiled as the light from the rainbows above reflected on something resting on a rose thorn in front of her. She had to see it for herself, he wasn't going to tell her.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:03 am

Laura was surprised but she didn't say anything as she reached over and poured herself a cup of wine while they waited for their meal.
    Ten minutes later, Jack brought their meal and set it on their plates. Laura nodded to him and said, "Thank you." Before she started eating her meal. It was then she said to Barret,
    "If I knew what you were planning, I would've put on something more decent." Pointing out that she was still wearing her everyday clothes.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Jack said, "Right this way mi'lady." He took her hand and guided him over to a table that was set up in the garden. There were candles lit on the table and two ornate silver trays were on the table. Barret was standing by her chair, which was a soft red velvet and said, "Please sit." As Jack guided her to the chair, Barret gently pushed in the chair for her and took his own seat. Jack said, "For tonight's dinner with have a lovely three cheese with ham sandwich and tomato basil soup. For dessert we have a decadent chocolate cake. Do enjoy..." He pulled up the cover for the plates and the meal looked great. There was also a side salad. The chocolate cake would come later. There was also a fancy wine in case she wanted some.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:43 pm

Laura turned to Barret as he walked off, wondering what he was planning? Despite her curiosity, she wouldn't meet him till the arranged time. Laura walked went up to her room and sat by her window as she gazed upon the moon.

An hour passed and Laura left her room to walk toward the garden.
    "Barret?" She called.

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:39 pm

Barret came up to Laura and whispered, "Meet me in the Garden tonight in about an hour or so...you know the one Kain made when he was still Scion..." He kissed her on the cheek and walked out. He went to the garden to set up. He wanted the evening to go perfectly. Shera had whipped up a really tasty dinner for the two of them and Cid, shockingly, had made a great dessert for them. He arranged some flowers and set up his finale. It was going to be great.

Kain smiled as the girls ran off to play and the kit jumped off Luna carefully and ran over to a pillow and curled up to have a nap. She wrapped her tail over her body so she could have a little more darkness to sleep.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:35 pm

"Uh-huh!" Luna replied as the fox continued licking her face. "Stop it, that tickles!" She said to the kit, but the animal kept on licking her.
    "Can I pet it?!" Sabrina asked as she rushed forward. Laura stopped her niece and said, "Not yet."
    "Oh...okay..."
    Aerith looked over at her daughter and said, "Sabrina how about you go and play with Karen and Marlene?"
    "Fine..." Sabrina replied as she marched back to join the two girls. Laura turned to Aerith and said,
    "She seems to be adjusting well." Aerith nodded in agreement before she let out a wince. Everyone turned to her with concern written on their faces. Aerith smiled and said, "I'm alright, it's just a contraction, that's all."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:26 pm

Kain said, "It is...one of the most painful things a woman can endure...but the end result is worth it as a new life is brought into the world. It is a pain that brings great joy...but not exactly in the moment of it...I have known of women who nearly break a doctor's or loved one's hand in the haze of pain." He looked at Luna and said, "Just remember, there will be people there to help and guide you through it. The best person would probably be Rydia as she has gone through it...or Tifa if she is well enough afterwards. Your mother would also be a great choice." The fox walked up and nuzzled Luna then jumped onto the couch and walked over and gently hopped from the couch to her shoulder which was really close to the couch so she didn't have much power behind the jump. She was also really small so it was adorable.

Kain chuckled and said, "Looks like your pet adores you." The fox was licking her cheek.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:18 pm

"Yeah."
    "As I recall, dad said the kit was your responsibility, Luna." Laura added. "Yeah..." Luna replied as she looked at Kain. He put the kit down by Luna and stood to one side. "Well, I guess since you're pregnant, Kain could give you a bit of help."
    "Yeah--please, don't tell papa!"
    "I won't." Laura replied. "How's Tifa doing anyway?"
    "She's doing fine." Laura replied. "That's good...jeez child birth sounded...painful."
    "Well, you'll soon enough."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:14 pm

Jack nodded and went to go see the little Kit that was drawing sooo much attention in the living room. The kit had drank her milk and was running around in circles, mostly around Luna. She jumped up on the couch and yipped happily. She didn't tear anything as she ran, it was almost like she already knew that they wouldn't like it if things got damaged. She flipped off the couch then ran up to Kain and put her paws on his knee. He knelt and picked her up and stroked her behind the ears, "We really have to find a name for her..."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:04 pm

"Okay!" Luna replied with a smile as fed the kit one more bottle and watched as she drank the milk down quickly.

Tifa laid her on her side, holding the back of Solas' head while she gave him his first feed. Right now it was just her and her son in the room for the moment, just as she requested, so she could bond with him some more.
    A few seconds later there came a knock on the door.
    "Who is it?" Tifa asked.
    "Laura." Laura answered, "My mother wanted me to come and check how you were?"
    "Okay, come in." Tifa replied. Laura opened the door and immediately closed it shut. Laura stared down at the baby for a moment before she turned to Tifa,
    "So, how do you feel? Still sore, any fatigue or--"
    "I'm still a bit sore, and a little tired."
    Laura nodded in understanding, "That was a long birth."
    "Yes it was. But it was worth it though." Tifa replied with a smile on her face as she stared at her son.
    "Well be sure to get some rest after this, my mother will be back here shortly to measure your blood pressure."
    "Alright." Tifa replied as Laura was walking out. She saw Jack standing there ready to go in when she put her hand on his shoulder. "Leave her be for now. It's important that she bonds with the baby first before she's ready for visitors."
    "But you were--"
    "As requested from my mother to check on her. She didn't tell me to let any visitors in, just yet."
    "Now hold on--"
    "I know you mean well, but don't forget she went through a long and hard labour. Let her enjoy her time with her baby."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:51 pm

Kain said, "The baby is probably just fussy." He knelt next to her and began to sing a soft lullaby. After a few minutes the baby went quiet and to sleep inside her. He stood up and said, "There you go, you should get a break of the child kicking for a little while." He noticed the kit was still trying to get some more. He chuckled and made one more bottle and said, "Normally they only should have two or three bottles per day, but this one hasn't had anything for a couple days at least, so with this one, let her have some, give her a breather then let her have some more over the next hour or so. If she drinks too fast she will get sick after all."

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:38 pm

"I don't know what to call her." Luna replied, "Wow you're a hungry one aren't you?!" She added as she saw how quick the kit was to drink the milk from the bottle.
    "You know, you didn't need to prepare the milk for me. But thanks."
    "You're very welcome, Luna."
    She gasped for a moment, Kain looked up at her. Luna had an annoyed expression on her face as she looked down at her stomach,
    "Okay, okay I know you're in there! Goodness sake stop kicking me so hard baby!" She complained, "Jeez you're really active in there..."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Kain smiled and began to prepare the milk for the kit. He asked, "What are you going to call her?" He finished preparing the milk after a few minutes and brought it to her. He made it the right temperature for her and handed her the bottle. He had put the nub on it and stroked the kit behind the ears.

SAga4000
    Admin

Post by SAga4000 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:14 pm

"Oh you poor thing..." Luna pulled the female kit from Kain and then looked up at her sister and asked, "Hey sis, do we have any milk and tiny bottle?"
    "I'm not sure if mom or dad will agree with you keeping a wild animal in the manor." Laura added.
    "Alright, I'll ask them then!"

"No." Vincent replied. "But papa--"
    "Its a wild animal Luna, foxes aren't meant to be domesticated." Luna then said, "But she won't last a day out there on her own!"
    Sensing a disagreement about to start between both Vincent and their daughter, Lucrecia stepped in and said,
    "How about we let Luna keep the kit till it's fully grown and then release it back into the wild after." "...Alright, Luna can keep it till its fully mature."
    Luna smiled and said, "Thank you papa!"
    "Don't forget the kit is your responsibility. You'll feed it, bath it, and clean up whatever mess it makes." Vincent told her.
    "I won't forget! I promise!"
    "Alright then, it's time to vaccinate it." Lucrecia added. Luna looked up at her mother as she was pulling out the needle.
    "When did you have vaccines?" She asked.
    "I've had them for a while." Lucrecia replied, "Now hold her down a bit." Luna nodded and laid the kit on her side before she held it down. Lucrecia stuck the needle in, the kit started thrashing and yelping in pain,
    "Easy, easy, I know it hurts don't worry." Lucrecia said as she tried to calm it down as she gave the kit its second and third shot.
    "There, done."
    Luna bend down and lifted the kit in her arms, but thanks to her pregnancy she had trouble straightening up, "Um mom, a little help?" Lucrecia walked over and helped her daughter stand up straight once more.
    "Thanks." Luna replied.
    A few seconds later they heard the sound of the front door opening. "That must be Laura!"

Laura stepped inside carrying a plastic bag when her sister walked up holding the kit in her arms. "Did you get it?"
    Laura nodded and gave her sister a small plastic bottle and rubber bottle nipple specifically designed for small animals.
    She then pulled out a can of powdered milk, Luna looked at the label and saw it was milk made for puppies.
    "Why do we need this when we can just use regular milk?"
    "...Mother can you explain?"
    Lucrecia walked over to her daughter and said, "Because foxes and other mammals don't have the right type of enzyme in their digestive system to process regular milk. Luna."
    "Oh...okay."

TaintedWisdom
    Admin

Post by TaintedWisdom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:54 pm

Barret smiled and put an arm around Laura and whispered, "I think Marlene likes you Laura."

Jack grinned and saw that Kain was standing close to Luna, he wasn't putting his arm around her or anything, but the man was alert as alert could be. He heard a twig snap outside and went to the window, hand on his spear. Kain stared carefully out the window. He heard a russle in the bushes and jumped. He landed next to the push, his spear stabbed next to the bush and said, "Come out now...I know you're there!"

A female fox scampered out of the bush and looked at him nervously. Kain stared at her and saw her move towards the manor. He noticed it was a baby and got close enough then picked her up. She squirmed for a few minutes until he calmed her down. He brought her inside and said, "Luna...remember how you said you wanted a pet? Well I think I just found one for you. This fox was outside, all alone and scared. I think its parents were killed by hunters." He checked and said, "It's a female...what do you want done with her?"

The fox looked at her shaking slightly. She was still scared from running for the past few days and she looked half starved from not eating due to her parents not being around. She let out a weak yip like she was hungry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:07 pm